Opinion We should....

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it any wonder players reject this club, look at the way these so called supporters, support the club and bash every single player signing suggestions

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Your literally one ban away from being permanently banned from this forum ahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Tell me horsey how many times have you been banned?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Your literally one ban away from being permanently banned from this forum ahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
Tell me horsey how many times have you been banned?
You’re*

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is it any wonder players reject this club, look at the way these so called supporters, support the club and bash every single player signing suggestions

I don’t think this has anything to do with why we can’t land top players. Sorry mate that was a silly comment

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m still waiting for you to answer my question lol, where’d you go
I dont take sides but i dont want horsey banned. The banter between you 2 provides a lot of entertainment... And lets be fair his post the other day is hands down the funniest ever post on this forum!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont take sides but i dont want horsey banned. The banter between you 2 provides a lot of entertainment... And lets be fair his post the other day is hands down the funniest ever post on this forum!
Bloke talks shit but literally he’s not one to talk given he’s been banned multiple times

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should give benefit of the doubt to the current administration, and just wait till 2021 to gauge how serious they are about winning!

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahahahhaha and who the fuck are you, posting on here fuck all and thinking you have some sort of input bwahahaha run along motherfucker
The prosecution rests @470

You can’t put brains in statues.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I’m 100% sure some players read fan comments
If they do that and they're influenced by posts as intelligent as yours, I'd say it's best we don't sign them.

Last edited:

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We should....

All go to the pub and have a snitty and a schooner, have a punt and watch some cricket. The off season around here is hurting my head...
ok - i'll do that Friday (heading to the Gabba - will duck over to the German club across the road for stein and schnitty).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So What is your view......

If let's say Averillo for arguments sake becomes worthy being close to a million dollar player in the next couple of years playing with the dogs.
Does the club resign him at a million at contract time or let him go???
Taking into consideration he would have been close to our best player for those couple of years.
Assuming they’re as intelligent as you, best we don’t sign them then.