Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

• November 19, 2019 5:43am
  • Source: news.com.au

Jai Arrow and girlfriend Taylah CannonSource: Instagram
The South Sydney Rabbitohs aren’t messing around this off-season as they eye off several stars to reload for the future.

Their hopes of luring one star away from the Gold Coast could all be helped by his model girlfriend.

Stream the 2019 Oceania Cup Live & On-Demand on KAYO SPORTS. Get your 14 day free trial and start streaming instantly >

Jai Arrow comes out of contract after the 2020 season and has been earmarked as the man to help fill the void left behind by Greg Inglis, John Sutton and the Burgess brothers.

Arrow, 24, didn’t re-sign with the Gold Coast Titans ahead of the November 1 deadline and is expected to attract offers of $850,000 a season and above as clubs line up to secure his services.

Sydney Morning Herald.
Arrow is still weighing up where his future lies, but has said the duo will do “what’s best for us” when it comes to deciding.

Cannon holds key to luring Arrow away.Source: Instagram
“I’ve definitely spoken to Taylah about it and she’s open to it and knows there are better opportunities for her down in Sydney,’’ Arrow told the Sydney Morning Herald.

“I have to take that into consideration. We’re partners and we consider ourselves a team. We’ll do what’s best for us.”

The lure of Cannon elevating her modelling career in the Harbour City, along with the recent struggles of the Titans may make it impossible for the Gold Coast-born forward to remain up north.

The Titans have reportedly tabled a four-year, $3 million deal to keep Arrow for the long-term, but the offer may be short of what Sydney clubs throw at him.

Six teams have reportedl thrown their hat in the ring to try and secure Arrow for the future, with the Rabbitohs in a tussle alongside the Canterbury Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks.

With a massive war chest at their disposal as well as Hollywood superstar owner Russell Crowe, the Rabbitohs will fancy their chances to nab Arrow and help Cannon take her modelling to even greater heights.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s got a pretty sexy girlfriend, good one arrow !!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d find it hard leaving her in bed every day to go to training. I’d become like Moses Suli and just not turn up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'd love this guy, defenitely in the top tier of forwards. His knack for finding an injury is concerning though.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arrow is a good player but if people think Latrell isn't worth close to a million, then I struggle to see how an injury prone Arrow is worth anywhere near that.

If the asking price is 800k plus then I'd rather some other club overpays. 500k for Matterson was way better value.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also agree that if we can't s
Arrow is a good player but if people think Latrell isn't worth close to a million, then I struggle to see how an injury prone Arrow is worth anywhere near that.

If the asking price is 800k plus then I'd rather some other club overpays. 500k for Matterson was way better value.
100% spot on .... save the big money money for key spine positions and game breaking players and while we wait for them keep front loading the current player contracts.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

• November 19, 2019 5:43am
  • Source: news.com.au

Jai Arrow and girlfriend Taylah CannonSource: Instagram
The South Sydney Rabbitohs aren’t messing around this off-season as they eye off several stars to reload for the future.

Their hopes of luring one star away from the Gold Coast could all be helped by his model girlfriend.

Stream the 2019 Oceania Cup Live & On-Demand on KAYO SPORTS. Get your 14 day free trial and start streaming instantly >

Jai Arrow comes out of contract after the 2020 season and has been earmarked as the man to help fill the void left behind by Greg Inglis, John Sutton and the Burgess brothers.

Arrow, 24, didn’t re-sign with the Gold Coast Titans ahead of the November 1 deadline and is expected to attract offers of $850,000 a season and above as clubs line up to secure his services.

Sydney Morning Herald.
Arrow is still weighing up where his future lies, but has said the duo will do “what’s best for us” when it comes to deciding.

Cannon holds key to luring Arrow away.Source: Instagram
“I’ve definitely spoken to Taylah about it and she’s open to it and knows there are better opportunities for her down in Sydney,’’ Arrow told the Sydney Morning Herald.

“I have to take that into consideration. We’re partners and we consider ourselves a team. We’ll do what’s best for us.”

The lure of Cannon elevating her modelling career in the Harbour City, along with the recent struggles of the Titans may make it impossible for the Gold Coast-born forward to remain up north.

The Titans have reportedly tabled a four-year, $3 million deal to keep Arrow for the long-term, but the offer may be short of what Sydney clubs throw at him.

Six teams have reportedl thrown their hat in the ring to try and secure Arrow for the future, with the Rabbitohs in a tussle alongside the Canterbury Bulldogs, Wests Tigers and Cronulla Sharks.

With a massive war chest at their disposal as well as Hollywood superstar owner Russell Crowe, the Rabbitohs will fancy their chances to nab Arrow and help Cannon take her modelling to even greater heights.
Would much rather throw 800k at Arrow than sign Mitchell, I know he has the occasional injury but which player doesn’t? Arrow is a premium front rower who is still very young, he has all the attributes, the toughness of an old school prop and the skill and fitness of a new age prop, plus he can offload, runs very quick for a big man and scores trys on a whim! No brainer sign him up Dogs!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be a great signing.

This injury prone stuff is a bit of a myth. He’s played 38 games in the past 2 seasons since joining the Titans. When you factor in his involvement in both origin series’ and byes, he’s probably only missed 4 or 5 club fixtures due to injury.

If we don’t choose to extend Tolman beyond next year, then this bloke should be a high priority target.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Would be a great signing.

This injury prone stuff is a bit of a myth. He’s played 38 games in the past 2 seasons since joining the Titans. When you factor in his involvement in both origin series’ and byes, he’s probably only missed 4 or 5 club fixtures due to injury.

If we don’t choose to extend Tolman beyond next year, then this bloke should be a high priority target.
Surely one would not prioritise a 2019 Tolman over a 2019 Arrow

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He definitely upgraded on girlfriends...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yowie Wowie!! Girlfriend aside, I'd be happy to have Jai at the club. Problem I see is it's going to turn into a bidding war. I could see South's pulling something out their arse and getting him. Hopefully not though.

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m sure he’d appreciate it if we offered the girlfriend an ambassador role/modelling contract for the club for 3-5yrs. She could be the ‘face’ of the leagues club or model our merchandise. It wouldn’t really matter what she does, he can agree to take a pay cut and we’ll top up her ‘modelling’ contract.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’m sure he’d appreciate it if we offered the girlfriend an ambassador role/modelling contract for the club for 3-5yrs. She could be the ‘face’ of the leagues club or model our merchandise. It wouldn’t really matter what she does, he can agree to take a pay cut and we’ll top up her ‘modelling’ contract.
The roosters would have her on Jennifer Hawkins money to pose in one photo on their website

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If any of those other clubs mentioned offer him 700-800k we're not getting him unless we offer 1m or very close to it. I don't see this happening personally. I'd love Arrow tho.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id much prefer her doing the media stuff over steve turner

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
lets try and sign another forward, who needs halves or backs anyway