Bronson Xerri

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield has reported that Bronson Xerri wants out of the Sharks to join Flanagan at the Roosters.

The Roosters are onto Xerri like a hot knife through butter.

Now some knucklehead will eventually start up a thread about it, calling the heads of Belmore to roll along with all the usual shit.

So let that knucklehead be me and to the remainder of the kennel - LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN!

Calling Bradly's and Alzzzzz's to lead the pack

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield has reported that Bronson Xerri wants out of the Sharks to join Flanagan at the Roosters.

Now some knucklehead will eventually start up a thread about it, calling the heads of Belmore to roll along with all the usual shit.

So let that knucklehead be me and to the remainder of the kennel - LET THE MELTDOWN BEGIN!

So the rorters lock up or chase emerging gun talent like Xerri and Manu while another club and its supporters go into meltdown about trying to sign someone (on lottery numbers) the rorters are happy to let go...? One club is fucked in the head, the other is the rorters.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol they ripped a picture of 2 best mates from their insta and will now push the Xerri to replace Latrell narrative.

As for us, as I have posted before, he spent a season with us and his dad ripped him out and took him back to Cronulla saying he wouldn't learn anything here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We can't get Leilua let alone Xerri :tonguewink:.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s a strict process for this as follows;

@bradyk identifies the player value, and subsequent overs we must pay in order to lure him to our club.

@AlzzBulldog accepts the monumental figure put forward, and demands that the club must pay said figure, no questions asked. Threatens that Board, Coach, Recruitment staff and admin lady must all be sacked if we don’t sign him.

@bradtalo pens an articulate letter to Andrew Hill explaining why this signing is imperative, despite its threat of crippling our salary cap for the next 5 years. Proceeds to create dozens of identical threads on The Kennel to support his case, often in the incorrect subforum.

@Bulldogs09 drafts 10000 paragraphs of material slandering the Board and Coach in readiness for the signing not eventuating. Once Xerri is announced as signed to the Roosters, bores the Kennel to tears with said repetitive paragraphs of dribble.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Why couldn't this just be an extension of one of the other 654 threads protesting against our board not seeming to be active enough in the market for the people who don't understand that they require time to get deals done.

I think that we only need to look at how quickly the club acquired Napa after Klemmer left to understand that the board are doing more behind the scenes than we can see.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

@bradyk identifies the player value, and subsequent overs we must pay in order to lure him to our club.

@AlzzBulldog accepts the monumental figure put forward, and demands that the club must pay said figure, no questions asked. Threatens that Board, Coach, Recruitment staff and admin lady must all be sacked if we don’t sign him.

@bradtalo pens an articulate letter to Andrew Hill explaining why this signing is imperative, despite its threat of crippling our salary cap for the next 5 years. Proceeds to create dozens of identical threads on The Kennel to support his case, often in the incorrect subforum.

@Bulldogs09 drafts 10000 paragraphs of material slandering the Board and Coach in readiness for the signing not eventuating. Once Xerri is announced as signed to the Roosters, bores the Kennel to tears with said repetitive paragraphs of dribble.
So far, this is going to definitely be my favourite thread on the kennel

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

The only part you missed was placing the purchase of the dead horse they will beat on. Quite frankly that's an important part of the process.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
At least I don't believe the Roosters are cheating the salary cap because they're successful :tonguewink:.

For those wondering, I actually don't know what Xerri is worth. If Ramien went for 500k, Manu resigned for 550k, Latrell worth 700k. I'd probably say Xerri is worth about 400k (maybe that's not enough tbh, already shown a lot of potential). For us to get him probably 500-600k. Anyways whatever the Roosters end up paying add 100-200k to that. It isn't happening tho.

I'm not sure why you guys joke about it. Literally reality that we're not going to sign anyone if we don't spend the money. The figures don't really matter.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At least I don't believe the Roosters are cheating the salary cap because they're successful :tonguewink:.

For those wondering, I actually don't know what Xerri is worth. If Ramien went for 500k, Manu resigned for 550k, Latrell worth 700k. I'd probably say Xerri is worth about 400k (maybe that's not enough tbh, already shown a lot of potential). For us to get him probably 500-600k. Anyways whatever the Roosters end up paying add 100-200k to that. It isn't happening tho.

I'm not sure why you guys joke about it. Literally reality that we're not going to sign anyone if we don't spend the money. The figures don't really matter.
When do you get the horse Brady and who pays for it? It's not going to beat itself. Secondly, how long have you had access to the private information regarding players wages?. I'd hate to think you speculate based on what the media have to say.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
In Year 9 Commerce I learned that the exact value of something is equal to the value of what someone is willing to pay for it.

I hope that helps this thread.
I don't think so. I think what someone is worth and what someone has to pay to get or retain is different (which is why we use the terms unders and overs). I mean at the end of the day it's the same thing just people get confused.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In Year 9 Commerce I learned that the exact value of something is equal to the value of what someone is willing to pay for it.

I hope that helps this thread.
Unless it's regarding the Bulldogs. It's what others are willing to pay plus 30-40% according to the experts here.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
When do you get the horse Brady and who pays for it? It's not going to beat itself. Secondly, how long have you had access to the private information regarding players wages?. I'd hate to think you speculate based on what the media have to say.
At the end of the day we have to pay more then what other clubs are offering as we're not an attraction. So what you're saying is actually irrelevant. I'm running with the media (not all of it - what I believe to be true or not) and you're running with nothing (and trying to have an argument)?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless it's regarding the Bulldogs. It's what others are willing to pay plus 30-40% according to the experts here.
When we're talking about players close or at 1m yes it's going to be that much extra. Not for lower level players. Blowing things out of proportion is your speciality I guess...

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
At the end of the day we have to pay more then what other clubs are offering as we're not an attraction. So what you're saying is actually irrelevant.
Many would argue that speculation about player wages is irrelevant also.