People who don't return trolley's to the trolley bay

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just return your Trolleys people .. and watch the parked cats lol.!$!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Appreciate the invitation. Please accept my apologies for not reply earlier as these mongrels certainly need their teeth straightened.

I witnessed this phenomena today. I waited in car and lady in next car comes back with a trolley, packs her boot up and then pushes the trolley to the front of her car, narrowly missing mine, gets in her car and leaves the scene of the crime. Trolley bay 30 metres away.

Lady was rotund, older and shocking looking, witch like mutt.

People really do sink to the lowest common denominator in society. Absolute minimum community input .. society really is degrading

Wahesh and blue_boost should team up and at random hide in carparks, call people out when they do it on a megaphone, insult them like we only know how, Really make an example of them. If push comes to shove we hit them with a double roundhouse, double impact style
Give me the megaphone, I'll take care of it.

"Can the fat lady wearing gym pants, registration plate ABC123 please return her trolley to the bay"

"Earth to Nerd, Earth to Nerd, you're meant to be smart. Return your trolley to the bay you Karmichael"

"Man with car rego 'CLASSY', perhaps you should change it to 'ASSY' give you're a lazy ass and not returning your trolley to the bay"

"Looks like the man who owns the red Falcon might need a trip to OPSM. He can't seem to see the trolley bay 10 metres away"

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give me the megaphone, I'll take care of it.

"Can the fat lady wearing gym pants, registration plate ABC123 please return her trolley to the bay"

"Earth to Nerd, Earth to Nerd, you're meant to be smart. Return your trolley to the bay you Karmichael"

"Man with car rego 'CLASSY', perhaps you should change it to 'ASSY' give you're a lazy ass and not returning your trolley to the bay"

"Looks like the man who owns the red Falcon might need a trip to OPSM. He can't seem to see the trolley bay 10 metres away"
If you shine the light on these mongrels they will correct their behaviour.

I'd bet these mongrels people pick their nose when no-one is around, but if there is people looking at them probably dont*.

Bring on the megaphone

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
If you shine the light on these mongrels they will correct their behaviour.

I'd bet these mongrels people pick their nose when no-one is around, but if there is people looking at them probably dont*.

Bring on the megaphone
Speaking of picking their nose, why does every second driver pick their nose in the car?

Do they tgink nobody can see them?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I hear Isreal Folau blames gay marriage for the lack of trolleys being returned.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we also fix up the spelling in the title FFS?

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The sooner every single trolley requires a token or money, and has a system to lock the wheels if you go outside a certain area, the better.

Wahesh

Reaction score
The sooner every single trolley requires a token or money, and has a system to lock the wheels if you go outside a certain area, the better.
Fucking YES. They did this recently in my area and the amount of trolley's on the streets has considerably gone down. They should mandate this in car parks specifically.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was actually just fuming about this yesterday too! It pisses me off. It’s always the assholes who reverse into the car park. If you know your going to have a full trolley of groceries than why would you do that.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I was actually just fuming about this yesterday too! It pisses me off. It’s always the assholes who reverse into the car park. If you know your going to have a full trolley of groceries than why would you do that.
Yeah I know man. I used to do that because it was easily to drive straight out... then when I realised how awkward it made putting my groceries away, I just drive straight in.