Curtis scott

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Some people are very quick to shit can the coach and the board.
How do you know that certain players have been approached or not. Just assuming?
Any player who has been approached, or has been signed for 2021 is not going to
broadcast his intentions until he has finished his commitments with his currant team.
Just relax.
Agree. We honestly know shit but are losing our shit because of one paper article or what someone says on MMM. Gotta calm the fuck down all of us :grinning:

Will say though that I think it's important that the fans discuss all sides of the club and not follow blindly. Whether it be Pay or the board we do need to talk about it, but at the same time because BOTH are pretty new we still need to give them the opportunity to prove themselves.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree
People in charge of recruitment for the 2021 season if they fail...
They should be sacked !!!
Ease Up buddy.. it's the 2022 recruitment drive that matters, we are still in a process of sifting through the squad building for 2022 and beyond.

Hate to break it you but 2021 will just be another year of maybe in the top 8 building for a definite top 4 in 2022 and beyond.

Impulse buying for the sake of it will just put us back in the whole were trying g to get out of.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2022 was never mentioned it was always for 2021, don't treat the fans like fools
Ease Up buddy.. it's the 2022 recruitment drive that matters, we are still in a process of sifting through the squad building for 2022 and beyond.

Hate to break it you but 2021 will just be another year of maybe in the top 8 building for a definite top 4 in 2022 and beyond.

Impulse buying for the sake of it will just put us back in the whole were trying g to get out of.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly right. It’s like someone else said. Keep lowering expectations. Next it will be let’s just make the top 12 by 2029

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
We are just presenting the facts.

No marquee signings
No major sponsor.

All this goes away if they deliver what they promised.

They still have time
You are right mate and March 2021 is still a long way away. I doubt some can wait that long though. Some here had their panties in a knot at 2am on November 1st when he hadn’t signed anyone haha

I know some will say but we need to sign players now, the right players will come up when the dominoes start to fall. It’s always a chain reaction and what other clubs have signed new players for the 2021 season so far?

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Then they will say 2023 then 2024
If people in charge do not get the right results and build the team for 2021 season it simply means they have failed and are buying time by giving themselves excuses for failure in order to extend their stay !!!
It's not that they've kept the players and worked through the problems
they totally depleted the team in order to rebuild for 2021 season not 2022
They have promised us this much !!!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We are just presenting the facts.

No marquee signings
No major sponsor.

All this goes away if they deliver what they promised.

They still have time
Funny what you're saying though ...

"They still have time ..." but at the same time you're trying to justify a large majority of people on here losing their shit.

Here's some facts for you. Mitchell hasn't signed for anyone yet. Believing the press last week he was signed, sealed and delivered at the Tigers or was that Souths? With Foran's latest setback we now need to shift our recruitment approach to include a half which I'm 100% certain wasn't on the table before. It all takes time you know ...

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well the other clubs boards didn't deplete their teams and go to their members promising marquees now did they?
You are right mate and March 2021 is still a long way away. I doubt some can wait that long though. Some here had their panties in a knot at 2am on November 1st when he hadn’t signed anyone haha

I know some will say but we need to sign players now, the right players will come up when the dominoes start to fall. It’s always a chain reaction and what other clubs have signed new players for the 2021 season so far?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If people in charge do not get the right results and build the team for 2021 season it simply means they have failed and are buying time by giving themselves excuses for failure in order to extend their stay !!!
It's not that they've kept the players and worked through the problems
they totally depleted the team in order to rebuild for 2021 season not 2022
They have promised us this much !!!
This is correct. And it's also November 18th I believe. And a vast majority of players off contract for 2021 are still not signed up by clubs, are they not?

They have promised things. Why don't you just wait and see until at least Christmas before burning your fucking house down in protest! FFS

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well the other clubs boards didn't deplete their teams and go to their members promising marquees now did they?
It's November the fucking 18th mate. Can you list the players other clubs have signed up already? Maybe I'm an idiot and missed all these signings in the last 18 days that made all you sheilas to lose your shit so easily.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they will buy marquees for 2021?
Is this what you are saying?
It's November the fucking 18th mate. Can you list the players other clubs have signed up already? Maybe I'm an idiot and missed all these signings in the last 18 days that made all you sheilas to lose your shit so easily.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then they will say 2023 then 2024
That’s the beauty of having the “just be patient” argument. Something will eventually go right for the club and that comment will be validated. It just could be another 3-4 years until it happens

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
That’s the beauty of having the “just be patient” argument. Something will eventually go right for the club and that comment will be validated. It just could be another 3-4 years until it happens
Ding ding ding.

We have a winner!

Then we can claim to have known it all along that decade! With our “inside knowledge”

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just enforcing what was told to us members by the club
SO you believe the club is foolish?

Well your foolish to think it takes a year to build a premiership winning team.