White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I have come to the conclusion that your a heterosexual that wants to have sex with every female race and then write a post rating their performance and stating what was different from any other race.
You should note my post was entirely about Asians. Also you'll be hard-pressed getting me to mate with anyone from Africa. that's 1.2 billion goneskies - along with your theory :grinning:

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should note my post was entirely about Asians. Also you'll be hard-pressed getting me to mate with anyone from Africa. that's 1.2 billion goneskies - along with your theory :grinning:
What not even Caster Semenya?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would have said the same three years ago. Since then I've met a couple of them who are pretty attractive in numerous ways. Both married though, but attractive all the same. I have a funny feeling that eventually you'll meet an African lady who will alter your opinion.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Only fetish I have involving Asians is them learning how to drive.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Asian chicks fill the Adult Services section in the local paper, it works both ways, takes two to tango.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fuck is that thing? That's not a female, right?
Medal record
Women's athletics
Representing South Africa

Olympic Games
Gold medal – first place 2012 London 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Rio de Janeiro 800 m

World Championships
Gold medal – first place 2009 Berlin 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2011 Daegu 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2017 London 800 m
Bronze medal – third place 2017 London 1500 m

Commonwealth Games
Gold medal – first place 2018 Gold Coast 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2018 Gold Coast 1500 m

African Games
Gold medal – first place 2015 Brazzaville 800 m

African Championships
Gold medal – first place 2018 Asaba 400 m
Gold medal – first place 2018 Asaba 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 1500 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 4x400 m relay

Continental Cup
Gold medal – first place 2018 Ostrava 800 m
Silver medal – second place 2018 Ostrava 400 m
Silver medal – second place 2018 Ostrava 4x400 m mixed

And we think the Roosters have an advantage over everybody else.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Medal record
Women's athletics
Representing South Africa

Olympic Games
Gold medal – first place 2012 London 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Rio de Janeiro 800 m

World Championships
Gold medal – first place 2009 Berlin 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2011 Daegu 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2017 London 800 m
Bronze medal – third place 2017 London 1500 m

Commonwealth Games
Gold medal – first place 2018 Gold Coast 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2018 Gold Coast 1500 m

African Games
Gold medal – first place 2015 Brazzaville 800 m

African Championships
Gold medal – first place 2018 Asaba 400 m
Gold medal – first place 2018 Asaba 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 800 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 1500 m
Gold medal – first place 2016 Durban 4x400 m relay

Continental Cup
Gold medal – first place 2018 Ostrava 800 m
Silver medal – second place 2018 Ostrava 400 m
Silver medal – second place 2018 Ostrava 4x400 m mixed

And we think the Roosters have an advantage over everybody else.
Impressive.

But is it a biological female?

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive.

But is it a biological female?
In April 2018, the IAAF announced new "differences of sex development" rules that required athletes with specific disorders of sex development, testosterone levels of 5 nmol/L and above, and certain androgen sensitivity to take medication to lower their testosterone levels, effective beginning 8 May 2019.[84][85][86][87] Due to the narrow scope of the changes, which also apply to only those athletes competing in the 400m, 800m, and 1500m, many people thought the rule change was designed specifically to target Semenya.

Wahesh

Reaction score
In April 2018, the IAAF announced new "differences of sex development" rules that required athletes with specific disorders of sex development, testosterone levels of 5 nmol/L and above, and certain androgen sensitivity to take medication to lower their testosterone levels, effective beginning 8 May 2019.[84][85][86][87] Due to the narrow scope of the changes, which also apply to only those athletes competing in the 400m, 800m, and 1500m, many people thought the rule change was designed specifically to target Semenya.
Meh... I'm not too fond on Asian athletes... prefer the corporate attire :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...shised-by-some-white-men-20181126-p50ifk.html

Because I am small and Asian, I am fetishised by some white men

Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me.

"Your body is just so soft and perky and tanned," he said.

I told myself to run. Here was yet another man with what is not-so-jokingly referred to as Yellow Fever: the lazy and discriminatory hyper-sexualisation and fetishisation of Asian women, primarily by white men, solely based on race.

When I tried to break it off with him, he texted: "I hate you. Thankfully, there are thousands of gorgeous Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls in Sydney, so I will be okay.

This is not unusual. I have spent most of my adult life expending psychological and emotional energy fending off men like him. And don’t tell me you can’t help who you’re attracted to.

"Yellow Fever" is not a preference. It’s a racial prejudice.

I have a small body. I have an Asian face. Women like me are handcuffed to a double bind. We have to fight off men who infantilise us because of our small bodies, and who also believe the Asian face carries some special gene that makes us soft-spoken, gentle and non-confrontational.

This is both oppressive, and racist.

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

My body is viewed as a literal and symbolic site upon which to construct their fantasies of the perfect Asian lover.

The pernicious perception that most young Asian women have petite, child-like bodies is not necessarily untrue. What’s frightening is how easily these men enforce their narratives on us.

It’s a painful effrontery, not a compliment. These guys expect something of us and from us, based on their myth about what Asian woman are, and, when we don’t meet those expectations, they have the power to so easily hurt us.

Equally painful is realising the extent to which the very narrow representations of Asian women in the West have created the idea in the minds of these men that because of our perceived submissiveness, they can be afforded a sense of ownership and possession of us.

I recently entered my 30s. I’ve had a long and complicated history with white men who found me attractive, though I have never quite understood the underlying drivers of their attraction to Asian women, per se, over women of other racial backgrounds.

Sometimes, I have felt I have found a person who loved my body as a carrier of the person within, only to realise that, to him, my body was simply a fetish and a curiosity.

With each new romantic partner, I need to make the same anxious assessment: Are you interested in me because of who I am, or because of the shade of my skin and the Asian face I’m wearing? I am never sure how to respond.

Beneath what is projected onto me, is my relationship to my Asian heritage; I have to fight against the Taiwanese cultural indoctrination that to be self-sacrificing and selfless is the ultimate way of being for a woman.

I have found these men unwilling to confront their own bias and prejudices. They operate under a system of racial stratification (themselves as superior), leaving Asian women to take on the disproportionate burden of fulfilling, resisting, or negotiating their stereotypes.

I wonder whether I will go through my life in this country upending stereotypes. It is not my job, or the job of other Asian women, to do that.

These men should scrutinise their so-called "preferences" and work towards modifying racially unjust and untrue perceptions. I am not here for their education, sexual or otherwise.

I blocked the man who sent me the aggressive, race-based text when I rejected him. I hope he examines and confronts his prejudices. Only then will women from Asian backgrounds be respected as much as we should and treated as whole human beings – not accessories that embody derogatory fantasies.
She writes for the Guardian.

Probably tells you everything you need to know about her views on matters pertaining to the social contract between men and women.

Wahesh

Reaction score
She writes for the Guardian.

Probably tells you everything you need to know about her views on matters pertaining to the social contract between men and women.
That's true.

Call my racist if you want, but when it comes to Asian women, I like how they're generally shy and don't speak up - that's part of their appeal to me. Now this chick has a point with what she's saying as she doesn't want guys to be all over her simply for her looks as that's quite shallow... however on the other hand, if she's like that, she doesn't fall into the shy category which is a characteristic I like (I'm not just about looks).

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
yesterday I went to a Thai restaurant for lunch, the waitress was shy, had tight little shorts on and a beautiful smile. I found her incredible hot. But I lobe Asian women and asian food.

Wahesh

Reaction score
yesterday I went to a Thai restaurant for lunch, the waitress was shy, had tight little shorts on and a beautiful smile. I found her incredible hot. But I lobe Asian women and asian food.
Lobe?