Reaction score
Ford v Ferrari (aka le Mans 66).

Anyone interested in this one

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
30 Minutes or Less

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Two fledgling criminals kidnap a pizza delivery guy, strap a bomb to his chest, and inform him that he has mere hours to rob a bank or else...

I'll be honest, I only watched this movie because of Bianca Kajlich - she was so awesome in Rules of Engagement, so I took the opportunity to watch this. It's not much, just a time killer really. A lot of stereo-typing about lazy, uneducated Americans takes place in this movie.

5/10.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao. Elizabeth banks says Charlie’s angels isn’t for men (although her comment wasn’t needed any non gay male feminist would have seen from the trailers it was going to be a woke piece of shit lol) and now she’s blaming men the very people said it wasn’t made for, for her super empowering brave and strong Charlie’s angels movie bombing hard lol. When will these diseased mammalians realise, the majority of people don’t care for woke points

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lmfao. Elizabeth banks says Charlie’s angels isn’t for men (although her comment wasn’t needed any non gay male feminist would have seen from the trailers it was going to be a woke piece of shit lol) and now she’s blaming men the very people said it wasn’t made for, for her super empowering brave and strong Charlie’s angels movie bombing hard lol. When will these diseased mammalians realise, the majority of people don’t care for woke points
Notice it's a continual pattern when it comes to movie/tv shows that go woke or make it about women being "powerful" while shitting on men. They all bomb, and then it's men's fault. I mean, you wanna throw shade at the opposite sex you are going to alienate your audience. That being said, even other females ain't falling for their bullshit woke movies and shows. Hopefully Hollywood realise soon enough that all these woke movies and shows are useless because the majority of people don't care for it. Keep bombing and lose money they may start taking notice no one wants this bullshit.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is Mel Gibson still making the resurrection movie sequel to passion of the Christ? I need that. Such a shame Hollywood destroyed him “coincidently” straight after making the passion of the Christ lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Is Mel Gibson still making the resurrection movie sequel to passion of the Christ? I need that. Such a shame Hollywood destroyed him “coincidently” straight after making the passion of the Christ lol.
Mind you he did contribute a lot to that with his crazy behaviour..very unchristian like.. However he is a fantastic director..The Passion of the Christ was beautifully shot..no one can deny that..

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes, it's confirmed. Early 2021 release.
Mind you he did contribute a lot to that with his crazy behaviour..very unchristian like.. However he is a fantastic director..The Passion of the Christ was beautifully shot..no one can deny that..
100%. I watched it at the cinema, and it had people from all walks of life there (even Muslims). Fantastic movie.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

100%. I watched it at the cinema, and it had people from all walks of life there (even Muslims). Fantastic movie.
I thought the way the devil/temptation was portrayed was outstanding..

Wahesh

Reaction score
I thought the way the devil/temptation was portrayed was outstanding..
Believe it or not, Satan was portrayed a by woman... who also happens to be a model - Rosalinda Celentano. She looked anything but a model in this film.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
30 Minutes or Less

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1622547/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1

Two fledgling criminals kidnap a pizza delivery guy, strap a bomb to his chest, and inform him that he has mere hours to rob a bank or else...

I'll be honest, I only watched this movie because of Bianca Kajlich - she was so awesome in Rules of Engagement, so I took the opportunity to watch this. It's not much, just a time killer really. A lot of stereo-typing about lazy, uneducated Americans takes place in this movie.

5/10.
Despite its well known cast - Danny McBride, Aziz Ansari, Jesse Eisenberg, i'd never heard of this one.

Wahesh

Reaction score

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Being a drunk is crazy behaviour? He hurt no one. And his slut ex gf set him up with that phone call. It’s funny apparently that behaviour was fine though until after he brought out the passion? Come on man lol. It’s unbelievable Jim Caviezel wasn’t even nominated for an Emmy. Or Mel for directing an epic biblical movie. But not surprised since it’s Hollywood.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Cannot wait I hope Mel sticks to foundation of passion of the Christ which was heavily motivated by pure biblical scripture along with catholic blessed Anne Catherine’s visions of the passion.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Being a drunk is crazy behaviour? He hurt no one. And his slut ex gf set him up with that phone call. It’s funny apparently that behaviour was fine though until after he brought out the passion? Come on man lol. It’s unbelievable Jim Caviezel wasn’t even nominated for an Emmy. Or Mel for directing an epic biblical movie. But not surprised since it’s Hollywood.
The ‘set up’ call you refer too..he pleaded guilty to the charges.. His anti-Semitic rant in 2006 after being picked up for drink driving.. You can’t dismiss that behaviour.. As for the film..Man Hollywood has a long list of biblical epics nominated for..and winning of Oscars..that can’t be denied.. I mean Passion of the Christ was a good movie..wonderfully shot..and Caviezel was good..but are your thoughts clouded by your beliefs as you profess Hollywood is?

And for the record Mel has made his way back..as he was nominated for a directing Oscar in 2017 for his film Hacksaw Ridge..this was after after completing an anger management therapy, and supporting Holocaust charities and organisations..so he obviously recognised he had a problem. I mean the guy has enough money to tell Hollywood to go a get stuffed..but he knew he had problems..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ‘set up’ call you refer too..he pleaded guilty to the charges.. His anti-Semitic rant in 2006 after being picked up for drink driving.. You can’t dismiss that behaviour.. As for the film..Man Hollywood has a long list of biblical epics nominated for..and winning of Oscars..that can’t be denied.. I mean Passion of the Christ was a good movie..wonderfully shot..and Caviezel was good..but are your thoughts clouded by your beliefs as you profess Hollywood is?

And for the record Mel has made his way back..as he was nominated for a directing Oscar in 2017 for his film Hacksaw Ridge..this was after after completing an anger management therapy, and supporting Holocaust charities and organisations..so he obviously recognised he had a problem. I mean the guy has enough money to tell Hollywood to go a get stuffed..but he knew he had problems..
I never dismissed his behaviour, my point is it suddenly became an issue straight after the success of passion of the Christ lol. What was proven in court? That his ex gf or whatever set him up?
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE73L37G20110422
You gotta get both sides of the story not just the poor “victim” whamens story

Passion was back in 04. Only now is he coming back, that makes Hollywood pro Mel now? Lol
Also which bible epics are you talking about? Back from the 50’s and 60’s like Ben hur and 10 commandments? After that there hasn’t been any real great ones and were watered down completely like Jesus of Nazareth.

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never dismissed his behaviour, my point is it suddenly became an issue straight after the success of passion of the Christ lol. What was proven in court? That his ex gf or whatever set him up?
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSTRE73L37G20110422
You gotta get both sides of the story not just the poor “victim” whamens story

Passion was back in 04. Only now is he coming back, that makes Hollywood pro Mel now? Lol
Also which bible epics are you talking about? Back from the 50’s and 60’s like Ben hur and 10 commandments? After that there hasn’t been any real great ones and were watered down completely like Jesus of Nazareth.
He still pleads no contest..what’s that tell you..and that was in 2010..

Yep Hollywood made plenty of biblical movies in the past because they had a chance to make some money..unfortunately they ain’t so bankable anymore..look at the 2016 Ben Hur remake..a flop...Exodus 2014 didn’t make much..Noah with Russ..not that much either..Now you may say the Passion of the Christ made a bundle..and that was a risk at the time Hollywood weren’t prepared to take..but the marketing was targeted to churches..the violence and controversy got bums on seats..it even had merchandise..yep some cross nail necklaces..pretty tacky if you ask me.. But nonetheless it was an exception.. Look currently at how many superhero movies and Star Wars movies..because they make the big money.. Actually Star Wars is interesting because after the failure of Solo they cut back on their vision for more of em..why? Because of the belief they weren’t going to make money..that’s what it is all about..

But back to Mel I think he is brilliant director..not a bad actor (ironically I watched part of movie he was in today!) As for what Mel was doing after Passion..Apocalypto 2006 (which I really enjoyed) Edge of Darkness 2010 (which I watched a bit today) Get the Gringo 2012, The Beaver 2011, The Expendables 3 2014 (which he was great in)..there are a few others..so it shows he wasn’t exactly shunned by Hollywood..but rather not recognised..that’s what I meant when he got an Oscar nomination for Hacksaw Ridge in 2017..However apart from Apocalypto I can’t really see and worthy Oscar stuff..

Oh and just a note heaps of religious movies are being made..not in mainstream Hollywood..but definitely other sources..Fox News was promoting one for ages..can’t remember the name off hand.. As it comes down to financial viability..and religious movies don’t cut it much anymore..whether or not it’s a reflection on society..that’s a discussion for another day.. Hollywood is about the money first..the money second..and the money third.. Heck if they thought Hitler playing with his balls while singing Im a little teapot would make money..they’d make it a three hour epic movie starring Brad Pitt playing with his balls while balancing a lid on his head singing Teapot love songs..

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He still pleads no contest..what’s that tell you..and that was in 2010..

Yep Hollywood made plenty of biblical movies in the past because they had a chance to make some money..unfortunately they ain’t so bankable anymore..look at the 2016 Ben Hur remake..a flop...Exodus 2014 didn’t make much..Noah with Russ..not that much either..Now you may say the Passion of the Christ made a bundle..and that was a risk at the time Hollywood weren’t prepared to take..but the marketing was targeted to churches..the violence and controversy got bums on seats..it even had merchandise..yep some cross nail necklaces..pretty tacky if you ask me.. But nonetheless it was an exception.. Look currently at how many superhero movies and Star Wars movies..because they make the big money.. Actually Star Wars is interesting because after the failure of Solo they cut back on their vision for more of em..why? Because of the belief they weren’t going to make money..that’s what it is all about..

But back to Mel I think he is brilliant director..not a bad actor (ironically I watched part of movie he was in today!) As for what Mel was doing after Passion..Apocalypto 2006 (which I really enjoyed) Edge of Darkness 2010 (which I watched a bit today) Get the Gringo 2012, The Beaver 2011, The Expendables 3 2014 (which he was great in)..there are a few others..so it shows he wasn’t exactly shunned by Hollywood..but rather not recognised..that’s what I meant when he got an Oscar nomination for Hacksaw Ridge in 2017..However apart from Apocalypto I can’t really see and worthy Oscar stuff..

Oh and just a note heaps of religious movies are being made..not in mainstream Hollywood..but definitely other sources..Fox News was promoting one for ages..can’t remember the name off hand.. As it comes down to financial viability..and religious movies don’t cut it much anymore..whether or not it’s a reflection on society..that’s a discussion for another day.. Hollywood is about the money first..the money second..and the money third..
Exodus and that russel Crowe ark one we’re blasphemous pieces of shit lol. No biblical accuracy whatsoever. The new Ben hur I haven’t even watched but why the need for a blacky in a role lol. Even though I love Morgan freeman, he wasn’t needed.
Are you referring to that dirty dog Larry David who pissed on a picture of Jesus saying Christians also bought nails for passion of the Christ? Also the violence wasn’t a selling point for passion of the Christ, the reason for the violence was to show a more accurate take on what Jesus actually went through, crazy thing is the disfigurement of Christ was way worse than what passion showed us. You gotta remember this is biblical text as well, Mel wanted to bring to us the truth of what it meant to actually take the burden of the sins of the world. He made a point that previous Jesus movies watered down everything especially the crucifixion parts. They never moved you and thought oh wow he went through so much for us. The passion of the Christ moved me like no other movie when I was autistic 13 year old. I did hate the romans for a long time after that though lol ironically not hating the Jews