People who don't return trolley's to the trolley bay

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What the hell is up with that?

I drove to the shopping centre today, and I see 7 trolley's within 30m of the trolley bay just left there randomly in the car park.

Are we seriously at this point where people are blatantly lazy to walk 30m to return the trolley to a bay? I mean it would've taken them quite an effort to wheel that thing loaded with goods up the escalator or to an elevator, yet they can't finish the job?

FMD it is seriously pathetic and disgusting. I'm sure if they were driving their car through the car park they wouldn't want to see them there. They are the scum of society. It's almost as bad as people who blatantly toss shit out their car window.

I actually want to hear what @Blue_boost has to say on the matter.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dude people in Woy Woy use trolleys for houses and bbqs personally I think they should be shot but that's me

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I drove to the shopping centre today, and I see 7 trolley's within 30m of the trolley bay just left there randomly in the car park.

Are we seriously at this point where people are blatantly lazy to walk 30m to return the trolley to a bay? I mean it would've taken them quite an effort to wheel that thing loaded with goods up the escalator or to an elevator, yet they can't finish the job?

FMD it is seriously pathetic and disgusting. I'm sure if they were driving their car through the car park they wouldn't want to see them there. They are the scum of society. It's almost as bad as people who blatantly toss shit out their car window.

People are fucking lazy and also impatient, reversing out of a space in the supermarket carpark and they can't wait a few seconds, this brings out the road rage in me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
People are fucking lazy and also impatient, reversing out of a space in the supermarket carpark and they can't wait a few seconds, this brings out the road rage in me.
When road rage hits me I feel like a Sith master.

The full power of the dark side takes over.

What I hate most is when people are travelling in the far right lane and decide at the very last moment they want to merge off the road and cut across both lanes to turn left!

If you have a dash cam set up it should be legal to get in front of those people, rip them out of their car and beat them within an inch of their life!
No matter who does that.

If I'm turning left onto a side street I make sure I'm in the left hand lane at least 250 metres before turning.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Btw @Wahesh

I agree its not difficult to return a trolley to the bays provided.
Its actually a good work out.

I still get great joy like a kid pushing the trolleys full force into the bay!
That guy in Victoria who used the trolley on the mad man with a knife is smart!

If you went to attack me with a knife and I have a trolley handy you're in serious trouble!

I haven't tested the speeds I can hurl a trolley?
But I'm sure the initial speed is up there with Glenn McGraths bowling speeds?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People who don't return trollies are inconsiderate fuck tards and are on the same level of arseholes who stand on escalators instead of walking and people who take up a whole fucking isle in a supermarket to "chat"

If you wanna chat, go to a cafe or sit on a bench

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
People who don't return trollies are inconsiderate fuck tards and are on the same level of arseholes who stand on escalators instead of walking and people who take up a whole fucking isle in a supermarket to "chat"

I stand across the entire escalator so nobody can pass me. I also take a trolley into the self serve.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No reason people should feel compelled to walk on escalators. I do when possible, but there are less mobile people, including the elderly who use them and shouldn’t feel compelled to hustle just so some desk Johnny with a heightened sense of self importance can get to work quicker. If the 30 seconds or so of time it costs is so precious, take the stairs.... or catch an earlier train. In the rare instances when neither of these options is possible, grin and bear it.

People really do find some absurd things to get outraged about these days. Yikes! :p

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's usually fat ugly mothers that wear tight gym clothes that have never seen the inside of a gym, driving a bottom of the range Merc or Beemer SUV covered in dents and scratches, because they can't drive for shit, talking loudly on the phone to other fat ugly mutts about what's for lunch.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No reason people should feel compelled to walk on escalators. I do when possible, but there are less mobile people, including the elderly who use them and shouldn’t feel compelled to hustle just so some desk Johnny with a heightened sense of self importance can get to work quicker. If the 30 seconds or so of time it costs is so precious, take the stairs.... or catch an earlier train. In the rare instances when neither of these options is possible, grin and bear it.

People really do find some absurd things to get outraged about these days. Yikes! :p
Elderly and disabled people are the obvious exception, anyone fully able there is no excuse not to walk about ten steps to reach the top, it's not a fucking ride

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elderly and disabled people are the obvious exception, anyone fully able there is no excuse not to walk about ten steps to reach the top, it's not a fucking ride
Pretty sure it's a ride.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you leav your trolley lying around then people have to collect it. Hence the trolley guys. You're literally creating jobs with your laziness.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you leav your trolley lying around then people have to collect it. Hence the trolley guys. You're literally creating jobs with your laziness.
I think "trolley guys" have been cut in recent times. you seem to see them a a lot less, hence why there are more trolleys laying around willy-nilly. Aldi have the right system.

When i was a little tacker growing up in a country town with driveway service at the petrol station, the local supermarket even hired kids who would assist you taking your groceries to your car. Thems were the days...

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Depends how im feeling lol I've left them behind before, returned them and even taken old ladies back for them on the odd occasion. Normally I like to do the right thing, but I can admit im a **** at times lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Appreciate the invitation. Please accept my apologies for not reply earlier as these mongrels certainly need their teeth straightened.

I witnessed this phenomena today. I waited in car and lady in next car comes back with a trolley, packs her boot up and then pushes the trolley to the front of her car, narrowly missing mine, gets in her car and leaves the scene of the crime. Trolley bay 30 metres away.

Lady was rotund, older and shocking looking, witch like mutt.

People really do sink to the lowest common denominator in society. Absolute minimum community input .. society really is degrading

Wahesh and blue_boost should team up and at random hide in carparks, call people out when they do it on a megaphone, insult them like we only know how, Really make an example of them. If push comes to shove we hit them with a double roundhouse, double impact style

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
And that doesn't surprise me WHY???
I also push my trolley into the back of peoples heels and act like it never happened.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's usually fat ugly mothers that wear tight gym clothes that have never seen the inside of a gym, driving a bottom of the range Merc or Beemer SUV covered in dents and scratches, because they can't drive for shit, talking loudly on the phone to other fat ugly mutts about what's for lunch.
This...