Curtis scott

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Some of the people on here seem to be trying to emulate Hasler, by spending money we dont have.
We are still paying out some players, we are letting some go.
The club has always stated that they wont have big money to spend until 2021.
The club will recruit whenever possible with the money we have in the bank,
and that doesnt include a million a year player.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Some of the people on here seem to be trying to emulate Hasler, by spending money we dont have.
Great post! I wish reading that was mandatory every day here

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club can make offers for players for 2021 season because by that time high value contracts will have expired (money in the bank) The time to act is now. Or else if dont act 2021 will come around all we have to show for it is our dicks in our hands

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The club can make offers for players for 2021 season because by that time high value contracts will have expired (money in the bank) The time to act is now. Or else if dont act 2021 will come around all we have to show for it is our dicks in our hands
I agree but Latrell would be for 2020

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don't you realise you are doing the same. Whinging and whining yourself about your fellow fans who dont see the club's current circumstances with the rose coloured glasses you appear to.

This back and forth rubbish is totally overshadowing and dominating the page.

Can't you guys see that and how futile and demeaning it is?

Take a step back.

Natboy you seem to be the main agitator here. Horse had his 15 minutes. GoFlogs his. Now you.

Seriously this crap needs to stop by all of us. Be tolerate of others opinions.

TO THE PAGE:
BEING A SMART ARSE IS NOT ENHANCING YOUR STANDING OR MAKING OTHERS REALISE THEY SHOULD THINK THE SAME AS YOU DO. IN FACT ITS THE OPPOSITE.
Exactly as I said. Problem when arguing with an idiot is people watching can’t tell the difference.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly mate!

Though that’s all some clowns here are good for!

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only problem is we could be signing players now for 2021 when we have money to spend but we are not seemingly because the club is divided on who they want or no big name game winners want to come anywhere near the Dogs at the moment. I fear by the time the club gets it act together including signing a coach for 2021 we will be left with the dregs.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why doesn’t it include a million dollar player.?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry Nan. I don’t suffer fools and reading the same negative shit over and over from the same negative people is very frustrating and not productive
Don't read it.

Turn off posts from those you don't like.

I can quite confidently say most of us are sick of you deciding who are those fools you dont suffer...arrogance in the extreme.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't read it.

Turn off posts from those you don't like.

I can quite confidently say most of us are sick of you deciding who are those fools you dont suffer...arrogance in the extreme.
Sorry but I just don’t care. I’ll read and say what I what. If people are that worried about my supposed arrogance they can
a) Stop posting the constant negative death riding crap or
b) Block me

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How do you know that offers have not been made? I think the club officials are being very proactive in this matter.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It doesn't even include a half a million dollar player......ramien, api and esse esse ...

What a joke of a club, living in the dinosaur years, wake up its nearly 2020 and if you want to be tight asses it will show on the ladder, merchandising and sponsorship we will be left way behind the rest of the club's
Why doesn’t it include a million dollar player.?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great post! I wish reading that was mandatory every day here
It still would stop the bombardment of "sign him and him and him ffs" and "this board is fucked" and "if we don't get a big signing soon I'm done"
posts and threads.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It still would stop the bombardment of "sign him and him and him ffs" and "this board is fucked" and "if we don't get a big signing soon I'm done"
posts and threads.
Exactly! And the but but but Dean Pay said and that’s it I’m sending back my membership haha

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously the board and its friends dont like accountability, warranted criticism, and simple questioning by concerned fans.
They sold us the story, we are just following up on their promises.
Be patient, we have a war chest of over $ 8M and when the time has come and ....as of today they have not delivered.
posts and threads.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know that offers have not been made? I think the club officials are being very proactive in this matter.
Your interpretation of being "proactive" to me pushes mediocrity agenda. Every other club can claim they have been proactive aswell

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Obviously the board and its friends dont like accountability, warranted criticism, and simple questioning by concerned fans.
They sold us the story, we are just following up on their promises.
Be patient, we have a war chest of over $ 8M and when the time has come and ....as of today they have not delivered.
The board also said we wouldn't be actively recruiting until 2021-22. The 2020 season hasn't even started yet and some fans are in meltdown mode. Give it time, if by the time they stated we haven't recruited anyone noteworthy then it's understandable to get upset and voice concerns, until then patience is a virtue

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The board also said we wouldn't be actively recruiting until 2021-22. The 2020 season hasn't even started yet and some fans are in meltdown mode. Give it time, if by the time they stated we haven't recruited anyone noteworthy then it's understandable to get upset and voice concerns, until then patience is a virtue
Thats called lowering expectations so people cant criticise them for poor performance

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe the 2022 season was mentioned, your stretching it now.

We still could afford to throw close to 700k on napa without blinking an eyelid, and good money for DWZ, and glorified first graders in stimson and britt, so a good 1.5m just there ,so I do not buy the bullshit about $$$

In any event, latrell, the turbo boys etc etc the timing is now for 2021 to recruit them.

They, should have been planning this for months, very meticulously one would think.

It's nearly December 2019, election is in Feb, no major kill on a marquee or a major sponsor...