Official Request for New Major Sponsor

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have information...
If true...It will make Hitler Hasler and the previous board look like Angels.
I am hoping it's not, if it is I hope we have better options lined up !!!
I can not and will not discuss details
I will say this...If the consequences are negative for the club....Heads should roll !!!
I repeat I hope it's not true and I know certain elements on TK will be out to discredit this to serve their purposes.
I will say this to them...Time will expose the truth !!!

I can reveal more about this. We're doing a play with former staff of the club. Let's just say that tinsel haloes and wings have been made. The wings and halo frames are made from recycled coat hangers. The haloes are gold tinsel and look very pretty. The wings are just wrapped in white crafting paper. They do make Hasler and our former board look like angels. But to be honest the wings would look better if the costume designer had bought white feathers and glued them to the wings.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can reveal more about this. We're doing a play with former staff of the club. Let's just say that tinsel haloes and wings have been made. The wings and halo frames are made from recycled coat hangers. The haloes are gold tinsel and look very pretty. The wings are just wrapped in white crafting paper. They do make Hasler and our former board look like angels. But to be honest the wings would look better if the costume designer had bought white feathers and glued them to the wings.
Great LOL, I like the humour :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Sadly the truth is :sob::sob::sob:

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro what's happening ? is there going to be some big news the club doesn't need about to come out ?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah we got some bloke that does promo junk and someone that ran a winery.... there was some retard on here arguing with me about how those two were great appointments.....
What sort of business do you run,?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not as far as I know. I was taking a moment to make a joke about a vague statement forecasting doom.
HHAHAHAAHA FUCK! you got me man LOL you got me good. I couldn't take any more hits to the club