Curtis scott

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I should ignore what the coach actually said because it doesn’t suit a poster on the kennels agenda?

Don’t think so mate.

He didn’t say it for some mind game bs or whatever you want to float it as to help make it seem like a master stroke.

Dwz stuff has nothing to do with this.

I agree we likely couldn’t match both api and raimens offers. They both between them
Got 1mil+.

Though we also weren’t going to offer them 200k !

API was meant to be a done deal only to change at the end with Barrett according to the media and people here. He doesn’t walk from a manly contract on big $ for fun.

Raimen was chased too. We know he took 500k+ at sharks. Once again let’s say we didn’t offer that much. We still weren’t offering peanuts. I’d say it’s safe 350-400k was
On the table.

Ditto for api.

700-800k minus Katoa onminimum
Leaves......

Pretty simple maths.

Why the fuk aren't we going after Scott? Our club is a bloody joke!

Then as I said originally forans 350k is
Coming to play with at some stage. That’s not a doubt, he’s gone for the time. When we get it is a different question altogether.

How it is used is another fucking nightmare.

Api and Raimen where targets.

Latrell? Would of been amazing.

Scott and tetevano would be how I’d try now.

Bj and Frawley is what’s reported

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well what I dont understand is how you keep saying you know they have spoken to a lot of players we'd be surprised at and you intimate that you know there is lots happening behind the scene.

Yet you cant understand why fans, who dont have this inside knowledge you claim, just have to magically trust that it's all in hand.

Clearly from what little information that comes out officially by Hill and Pay and unofficially from the media, we are not looking particularly successful in attacting new talent.

Its why there is such critiscism of the club's Admin and office bearers.
You don’t need knowledge to not constantly whinge and whine like Mr that’s it I’m throwing my toys out of the cot and sending my membership back. He was the same when we were winning too. Some people are just negative and pathetic I guess.

It’s like some people on here don’t even like or support the club, they enjoy death riding them and looking for any possible negative in every article and then focus their attention on that like a broken record

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You don’t need knowledge to not constantly whinge and whine like Mr that’s it I’m throwing my toys out of the cot and sending my membership back. He was the same when we were winning too. Some people are just negative and pathetic I guess.

It’s like some people on here don’t even like or support the club, they enjoy death riding them and looking for any possible negative in every article and then focus their attention on that like a broken record
Once again you have tried to side step and deflect to suit your agenda and this time you have completely talked out of your ass again (this is the second time I’ve caught you doing it) previously when you tried to talk out your ass about players contract situations when I have had an actual nrl player tell me the truth you deflected then and tried to make out as if you actually knew better.

Now your trying to say I was negative when we where winning. Please provide one post of such? You won’t. The reason being is your talking out your ass and making shit up.

Guess we know who really is pathetic. Those that need to make things up to try and suit their agenda on a online forum. Sad. Truly pitiful.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Once again you have tried to side step and deflect to suit your agenda and this time you have completely talked out of your ass again (this is the second time I’ve caught you doing it) previously when you tried to talk out your ass about players contract situations when I have had an actual nrl player tell me the truth you deflected then.

Now your trying to say I was negative when we where winning. Please provide one post of such? You won’t. The reason being is your talking out your ass and making shit up.

Those who need to make things up to suit their agenda clearly know they are in trouble and pathetic.
You are too stupid to catch anything and it’s hilarious how you act like you know what you’re talking about.

I told you the NRL policy and then you told me you were friends with some other Gold Coast bimbo player who said it can’t be true because he was offered a contract against NRL rules haha.

I remember when we were going well you were constantly harping on about how bad we were because we didn’t win every year. I remember you being obsessed with Matulino and Bromwich.
You are just a negative sook and clearly will never change. Did you renew your membership or having a cry about that too? We don’t need “supporters” like you

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You are too stupid to catch anything and it’s hilarious how you act like you know what you’re talking about.

I told you the NRL policy and then you told me you were friends with some other Gold Coast bimbo player who said it can’t be true because he was approached against NRL rules haha.

I remember when we were going well you were constantly harping on about how bad we were because we didn’t win every year. I remember you being obsessed with Matulino and Bromwich.
You are just a negative sook and clearly will never change. Did you renew your membership or having a cry about that too? We don’t need “supporters” like you
You completely and utterly are talking out your ass. It’s truly pathetic. Calling me a bimbo? Watch out tough guy. Slow down there. You might think your intelligent but your fucking not

You didn’t tell me the nrl policy at all. I also didn’t say any titans player said it can’t be true. Do you have make believe conversations in your head?

The convo I had with the titans player was well before last week when you tried to pretend you knew what you where talking about, only
For me to categorically shut your bullshit down.

Your a complete and utter liar. It’s rather sad you would resort to making such shit up to suit your agenda on a online forum for football. Fuck your a sad individual.

I don’t care what you think you need. What you truly need is mental help, because your one sad individual making shit up to try and cover your agenda for a fucking online forum. Get a grip little fella.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You completely and utterly are talking out your ass. It’s truly pathetic. Calling me a bimbo? Watch out tough guy. Slow down there.

You didn’t tell me the nrl policy at all. I also didn’t say any titans player said it can’t be true. Do you have make believe conversations in your head?

The convo I had with the titans player was well before last week when you tried to pretend you knew what you where talking about, only
For me to categorically shut your bullshit down.

Your a complete and utter liar. It’s rather sad you would resort to making such shit up to suit your agenda on a online forum for football. Fuck your a sad individual.
Hahahahaha. I do my research

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahaha. I do my research
Truly pathetic. Least your exposed for what you are now. Sad little liar. I almost
Feel sorry for you. If you have to resort to lies for a Internet forum it must be a pretty fucked existence.

I won’t waste my time or ruin others readings with your garbage.

I know not to try and argue with an idiot, you will only drag me down to your level and defeat me with experience.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Truly pathetic. Least your exposed for what you are now. Sad little liar. I almost
Feel sorry for you. If you have to resort to lies for a Internet forum it must be a pretty fucked existence.

I won’t waste my time or ruin others readings with your garbage.

I know not to try and argue with an idiot, you will only drag me down to your level and defeat me with experience.
Hahahahaha a liar Hahahaha
This is too funny. I hope I’m not keeping you from your spray tan

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Hahahahaha a liar Hahahaha
This is too funny. I hope I’m not keeping you from your spray tan
Cause I live on the Gold Coast I get a spray tan? Right.

Sad fuck. Seriously when you have nothing you just make shit up ? Honestly you need help.

No wonder you resorted to racial insults on another poster. Your a sad pathetic little liar. As I said if you have to make shit up and lie on a online football forum then your life must be fucking pathetic. Truly.

I’m done with you. Keep making shit up and racist/stereotype comments. You have no knowledge and have been exposed as talking out your ass and now just trying to make up random shit.

Your like playing chest with a pigeon. No matter how badly your defeated you are just going to shit on the board and strut around thinking you won.

Ignored.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Cause I live on the Gold Coast I get a spray tan? Right.

Sad fuck. Seriously when you have nothing you just make shit up ? Honestly you need help.

No wonder you resorted to racial insults on another poster. Your a sad pathetic little liar. As I said if you have to make shit up and lie on a online football forum then your life must be fucking pathetic. Truly.

I’m done with you. Keep making shit up and racist/stereotype comments. You have no knowledge and have been exposed as talking out your ass and now just trying to make up random shit.

Your like playing chest with a pigeon. No matter how badly your defeated you are just going to shit on the board and strut around thinking you won.

Ignored.
No, because you’re a dumb bimbo who always carries on sulking like a little girl.
I wasn’t racist you fool. I love when someone is just so stupid that they believe everything that enters their little brain. I’m glad you’re not renewing your membership sook

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Ignored.
No, because you’re a dumb bimbo who always carries on sulking like a little girl.
I wasn’t racist you fool. I love when someone is just so stupid that they believe everything that enters their little brain. I’m glad you’re not renewing your membership sook
This is after he made up some rubbish deflecting from his foran loving days and cracked the homophobic comments on me cause he got shutdown, guess the rule only applies to some of his arguments ;)

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is after he made up some rubbish deflecting from his foran loving days and cracked the homophobic comments on me cause he got shutdown, guess the rule only applies to some of his arguments ;)
Exactly mate. If he was half as smart as he thinks he is I’d employ him in a second although he’d probably just annoy the shit out of everyone

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ohh cute, your the dude who made up the other crap about me having forans poster above my bed? You guys are going to hit it off so well.

Both just make crap up to sound like you have something worth saying.

You can make up random crap together and both think your actually fooling someone. Perhaps each other. That won’t be to hard.

Now thanks to the multiple attempts to get this off topic. I’ll get it back on topic and ignore you and we can see if the other clown can stop trying to take it off topic to cover his agenda.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Melbourne centre Curtis Scott is on the verge of an offseason move to the Raiders in what would represent a huge coup for Canberra coach Ricky Stuart.

The Sunday Telegraph reported on Saturday that Scott met with Stuart and the Canberra hierachy last week as the Raiders look to improve their depth in the outside backs following the loss of winger Jordan Rapana to rugby union and the uncertain future of Joey Leilua.

It’s believed Melbourne wouldn’t stand in the way of releasing Scott, a premiership-winning centre in 2017, from the final two years of his contract if he finds a new home at Canberra.

“There’s still some water flow yet,” Stuart told The Telegraph.

“But the club had an in-depth meeting with Curtis and his manager about moving to the Raiders last week.

“And I’ve got to say, I walked away impressed in the young man.

“I’ve got a job to make sure we keep improving our roster and Curtis would be a very valuable asset. He’s a young, elite talent.

“And I’ve said before, it’s important to keep having competition for positions right through our squad.

“We won’t be resting on what happened last season, players and staff need to keep improving and I need to keep improving our squad.

“And so when the opportunity presented itself to talk to Curtis, I was straight on the phone to his manager.

“Curtis understands my plans as the head coach to ensure that the Raiders remain a benchmark side in the competition.”

Scott’s agent, Sam Ayoub, confirmed his client was considering making the switch.

“Talks are in the preliminary stages but there is a desire by both parties to progress it,” Ayoub said. “We will continue to talk this week.’’

Scott only played nine NRL games last season after fracturing his foot early in the campaign

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Melbourne centre Curtis Scott is on the verge of an offseason move to the Raiders in what would represent a huge coup for Canberra coach Ricky Stuart.

The Sunday Telegraph reported on Saturday that Scott met with Stuart and the Canberra hierachy last week as the Raiders look to improve their depth in the outside backs following the loss of winger Jordan Rapana to rugby union and the uncertain future of Joey Leilua.

It’s believed Melbourne wouldn’t stand in the way of releasing Scott, a premiership-winning centre in 2017, from the final two years of his contract if he finds a new home at Canberra.

“There’s still some water flow yet,” Stuart told The Telegraph.

“But the club had an in-depth meeting with Curtis and his manager about moving to the Raiders last week.

“And I’ve got to say, I walked away impressed in the young man.

“I’ve got a job to make sure we keep improving our roster and Curtis would be a very valuable asset. He’s a young, elite talent.

“And I’ve said before, it’s important to keep having competition for positions right through our squad.

“We won’t be resting on what happened last season, players and staff need to keep improving and I need to keep improving our squad.

“And so when the opportunity presented itself to talk to Curtis, I was straight on the phone to his manager.

“Curtis understands my plans as the head coach to ensure that the Raiders remain a benchmark side in the competition.”

Scott’s agent, Sam Ayoub, confirmed his client was considering making the switch.

“Talks are in the preliminary stages but there is a desire by both parties to progress it,” Ayoub said. “We will continue to talk this week.’’

Scott only played nine NRL games last season after fracturing his foot early in the campaign
This pretty much means we are getting Lelulia if Scott signs with the Raiders.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh cute, your the dude who made up the other crap about me having forans poster above my bed? You guys are going to hit it off so well.

Both just make crap up to sound like you have something worth saying.

You can make up random crap together and both think your actually fooling someone. Perhaps each other. That won’t be to hard.

Now thanks to the multiple attempts to get this off topic. I’ll get it back on topic and ignore you and we can see if the other clown can stop trying to take it off topic to cover his agenda.
LOL

I never brought up the Foran thing, you did.

When I searched for it you were accused of having a foran poster above your bed and having a crush on him.

Which you denied..

After seeing that I couldn't understand why you want to raise it again?

Gold coast Haztrick

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. CNK
2. Simmonson
3. Scott
4. Croker
5. Cotric
Again why would we not persue Cotric ? Kids not a winger and with Scott going their he never will get the spot

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Don't you realise you are doing the same. Whinging and whining yourself about your fellow fans who dont see the club's current circumstances with the rose coloured glasses you appear to.

This back and forth rubbish is totally overshadowing and dominating the page.

Can't you guys see that and how futile and demeaning it is?

Take a step back.

Natboy you seem to be the main agitator here. Horse had his 15 minutes. GoFlogs his. Now you.

Seriously this crap needs to stop by all of us. Be tolerate of others opinions.

TO THE PAGE:
BEING A SMART ARSE IS NOT ENHANCING YOUR STANDING OR MAKING OTHERS REALISE THEY SHOULD THINK THE SAME AS YOU DO. IN FACT ITS THE OPPOSITE.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't you realise you are doing the same. Whinging and whining yourself about your fellow fans who dont see the club's current circumstances with the rose coloured glasses you appear to.

This back and forth rubbish is totally overshadowing and dominating the page.

Can't you guys see that and how futile and demeaning it is?

Take a step back.

Natboy you seem to be the main agitator here. Horse had his 15 minutes. GoFlogs his. Now you.

Seriously this crap needs to stop by all of us. Be tolerate of others opinions.

TO THE PAGE:
BEING A SMART ARSE IS NOT ENHANCING YOUR STANDING OR MAKING OTHERS REALISE THEY SHOULD THINK THE SAME AS YOU DO. IN FACT ITS THE OPPOSITE.
Sorry Nan. I don’t suffer fools and reading the same negative shit over and over from the same negative people is very frustrating and not productive