Curtis scott

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good story bud. Only fool is you mate. Keep enjoying sucking. Sure your boyfriend loves it!
Its a story about you. Its not that good of a story id be embarassed to admit that i had a crush on foran and had a poster on my wall.

No need to be homophobic but i guess thats the standard retort of an absolute fool when hes wrong and boxed into a corner

You are the gold coast haztrick

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You need to let that comment go mate. It was off the cuff made months ago and have you noticed how we don’t say shit about recruitment. Who knows if the comment was true or to get reporters off our back, throw the scent etc. Remember the other players we were linked to and then got DWZ without the media having a clue?

Even if we wanted 2/3 they all turned us down because we wouldn’t and couldn’t offer them enough money. Doesn’t that make it clear for you we don’t have a spare million kicking around?
So I should ignore what the coach actually said because it doesn’t suit a poster on the kennels agenda?

Don’t think so mate.

He didn’t say it for some mind game bs or whatever you want to float it as to help make it seem like a master stroke.

Dwz stuff has nothing to do with this.

I agree we likely couldn’t match both api and raimens offers. They both between them
Got 1mil+.

Though we also weren’t going to offer them 200k !

API was meant to be a done deal only to change at the end with Barrett according to the media and people here. He doesn’t walk from a manly contract on big $ for fun.

Raimen was chased too. We know he took 500k+ at sharks. Once again let’s say we didn’t offer that much. We still weren’t offering peanuts. I’d say it’s safe 350-400k was
On the table.

Ditto for api.

700-800k minus Katoa onminimum
Leaves......

Pretty simple maths.

Then as I said originally forans 350k is
Coming to play with at some stage. That’s not a doubt, he’s gone for the time. When we get it is a different question altogether.

How it is used is another fucking nightmare.

Api and Raimen where targets.

Latrell? Would of been amazing.

Scott and tetevano would be how I’d try now.

Bj and Frawley is what’s reported

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So I should ignore what the coach actually said because it doesn’t suit a poster on the kennels agenda?

Don’t think so mate.

He didn’t say it for some mind game bs or whatever you want to float it as to help make it seem like a master stroke.

I agree we likely couldn’t match both api and raimens offers. They both between them
Got 1mil+.

API was meant to be a done deal only to change at the end with Barrett according to the media and people here.

Raimen was chased too. We know he took 500k+ at sharks. Once again let’s say we didn’t offer that much. We still weren’t offering peanuts. I’d say it’s safe 350-400k was
On the table.

Ditto for api.

Leaves......

Pretty simple maths.

Coming to play with at some stage. That’s not a doubt, he’s gone for the time. When we get it is a different question altogether.
You remind me of when a girl says to you, “but 3 years ago you said....”

Take it as gospel if you want. You just need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so close minded.

Latrell wants a million or more, not 600k. Do you expect him and his manager to wait around until the NRL decide whether they give us money or not?

You seem to know everything so explain to me exactly why the club went cold on Mitchell then?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
You remind me of when a girl says to you, “but 3 years ago you said....”

Take it as gospel if you want. You just need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so close minded.

Latrell wants a million or more, not 600k. Do you expect him and his manager to wait around until the NRL decide whether they give us money or not?

You seem to know everything so explain to me exactly why the club went cold on Mitchell then?
Again you can carry on about rubbish with girls and 3 years ago. What our coach Fucking said this off season is relevant. Pretty Fucking simple. Don’t try and make it into something it’s not.

Latrell might want 1mil. If we had 600k and forans injury to figure out by the end of the year I’m sure it’s workable. Plus unlike the club I’m sure he can land a tpa.

Once again I’ll say that’s done, he’s not coming clearly. Move on from it. The issue is once again a quality player like Scott is either missed or not even targeted. Concerning no matter how you look at it when his name is added to the list.

Anyway can’t be bothered with this. You will come back with some attempt to deflect the concern and the circle will continue.

Enjoy

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Again you can carry on about rubbish with girls and 3 years ago. What our coach Fucking said this off season is relevant. Pretty Fucking simple. Don’t try and make it into something it’s not.

Latrell might want 1mil. If we had 600k and forans injury to figure out by the end of the year I’m sure it’s workable. Plus unlike the club I’m sure he can land a tpa.

Once again I’ll say that’s done, he’s not coming clearly. Move on from it. The issue is once again a quality player like Scott is either missed or not even targeted. Concerning no matter how you look at it when his name is added to the list.
Move on? I wish you’d move on. All we ever hear from you is constant whingeing and moping.

I’m sure it’s workable hahaha it’s clearly not workable then is it? You guys speculate and cherry pick your media bites. Why aren’t you mentioning the quote that we aren’t in the market for a marquee signing until 2021? I don’t hear you quote that daily like Pay’s we’d like 2/3 quote

Edited to add links for Bulldogs09 to quote

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...ase-big-names-until-2021-20180517-p4zfz3.html

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...pay-muzzles-expectations-20190726-p52b5r.html

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not at all. I am just not delusional or fooled by your consistent and daily attempts to push your agenda.

An article in early 2018 before we released however many? Really?

Article from 2019 actually lists a hooker (api the top of the list) which further supports his comment on wanting api and Raimen. Got neither therefor money is clearly there.

If you want to pretend the money disappeared to suit your agenda go for it.

If we go sign Leilua and flops like that it will only make this even worse.

Done with it.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not at all. I am just not delusional or fooled by your consistent and daily attempts to push your agenda.

An article in early 2018 before we released however many? Really?

Article from 2019 actually lists a hooker (api the top of the list) which further supports his comment on wanting api and Raimen. Got neither therefor money is clearly there.

If you want to pretend the money disappeared to suit your agenda go for it.

If we go sign Leilua and flops like that it will only make this even worse.

Done with it.
I have no agenda. I’m just not a sook always crying and threatening to send my membership back when things aren’t going our way. We released players and bought players. The club have said numerous times we aren’t in the market for a marquee until 2021 but we’ll just ignore that ok

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

Don’t think so mate.

Got 1mil+.

API was meant to be a done deal only to change at the end with Barrett according to the media and people here. He doesn’t walk from a manly contract on big $ for fun.

On the table.

Ditto for api.

Leaves......

Pretty simple maths.

How it is used is another fucking nightmare.

Api and Raimen where targets.

Latrell? Would of been amazing.

Scott and tetevano would be how I’d try now.

Bj and Frawley is what’s reported
I know we have a lot of forwards but I reckon Tetevano would be a good partner for Napa. Probably a good price too right now as he remains unsigned.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
200k more for latrell is not stupid money.
They won’t pay stupid money and don’t want to put us back into the mess we are still trying to get out of. I don’t understand why people think they are sitting on the lounge with their phones off. They have been very active and it will fall into place. People need patience and not to forget why we are in this mess

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I know we have a lot of forwards but I reckon Tetevano would be a good partner for Napa. Probably a good price too right now as he remains unsigned.
Completely agree mate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They won’t pay stupid money and don’t want to put us back into the mess we are still trying to get out of. I don’t understand why people think they are sitting on the lounge with their phones off. They have been very active and it will fall into place. People need patience and not to forget why we are in this mess
Well what I dont understand is how you keep saying you know they have spoken to a lot of players we'd be surprised at and you intimate that you know there is lots happening behind the scene.

Yet you cant understand why fans, who dont have this inside knowledge you claim, just have to magically trust that it's all in hand.

Clearly from what little information that comes out officially by Hill and Pay and unofficially from the media, we are not looking particularly successful in attacting new talent.

Its why there is such critiscism of the club's Admin and office bearers.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well what I dont understand is how you keep saying you know they have spoken to a lot of players we'd be surprised at and you intimate that you know there is lots happening behind the scene.

Yet you cant understand why fans, who dont have this inside knowledge you claim, just have to magically trust that it's all in hand.

Clearly from what little information that comes out officially by Hill and Pay and unofficially from the media, we are not looking particularly successful in attacting new talent.

Its why there is such critiscism of the club's Admin and office bearers.

Watch out for the incoming bimbo insult as your questioning his agenda!

My opinion is his “inside knowledge” doesn’t exist just like 99% of the forum.

AucklandDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So you’re another one of these black and white thinkers on here guess what semi r is just a winger as youd put it but is he only worth $300-$400k hell no he brings alot too a team as does lattrell ,manly has 3 x $1 million players now and soon the cap will be $10.5 mill so having an x factor like lattrell for a mill is no biggie so maybe you need to see if youve got anything upstairs champ and in any case i feel by not signing scott is my biggest issue he should of been our number 1 target as we need a centre bad
And what position does T.Turbo and DCE play genius?