Curtis scott

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I really hope not. Supposedly the club were cautious about signing Latrell who never gets suspended, hasn't had off field troubles and isn't close to his peak at 22..

I'd struggle to then find the logic in them overpaying a nearly 30 year old Leilua who is a worse player, gets suspended often and has had off field issues and who wouldn't come cheap himself... Let's hope there's no truth to it.
Fair points. I think very different deals were spoken about for BJ vs LM. I think Scott has huge potential but looks like he’s on his way to the raiders.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
News coming out this arvo;
If true and curtis Scott has signed with raiders for 2020 then I see blow job leuilia in dogs colours next season

Yaaaayyyyy not!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Wow just seen the article. Quotes from his manager and Ricky about meetings and trying to negotiate something.

Seriously what the fuck are we doing? Fuck me. Disappointing. Another strike against management in my eyes.

The kid is going, elite talent and clearly available.

Wake the fuck up.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow just seen the article. Quotes from his manager and Ricky about meetings and trying to negotiate something.

Seriously what the fuck are we doing? Fuck me. Disappointing. Another strike against management in my eyes.

Wake the fuck up.
No shit.. don’t want Joey in the blue an white ever ..!!!

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Wake the fuck up.
are you surprised we missed out on another one, thats just the normal these days, we sign reserve graders, instead of signing players to play along side the few decent ones we have

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
are you surprised me missed out on another one, thats just the normal these days, we sign reserve graders, instead of signing players to play along side the few decent ones we have
I actually dont think we are even trying to get some of these players

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Faster, fitter, cheaper (probably), more disciplined...but no, let’s go for the dearer lazy snapperhead instead

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Forgot younger and better

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Wasn't Will Chambers supposedly in Belmore as well?

I'm at the point where I'd take anyone.
I was at that point a little while ago, I'm in the we won't get anyone (of note) stage now......

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seriously what the fuck are we doing, Scott has so much potential and genuine pace if the board seriously didnt even look at signing him or Mitchell and instead go after leulia im going to really start to worry.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I pray for the blokes making our decisions we haven’t just let Scott go to Raiders so we end up with that repulsive hack BJ!!! I really pray this IS NOT the case

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Even if we were talking to these type of players why would they want to come to us?
If you had the choice between joining a side that made the gf, has a sprinkling of international and origin players, coached by Ricky Stuart (yeah ok maybe not) or joining the current Bulldogs team, who do you choose?
What have we got to attract decent players aside from coin?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
This is the fucking problem and recruiting other teams scraps while they upgrade won’t fucking help us.

We need to sign some fucking quality ffs. Makes me more frustrated with latrell shit. Scott would be ideal.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If he ends up at raiders we are kidding ourselves. Exactly what we need.

Can only hope it’s another bs rumour.
If he doesn’t rate him he can fuck off.

He’s a gun.

Wake the fuck up.
Forgot younger and better
This is the fucking problem and recruiting other teams scraps while they upgrade won’t fucking help us.

We need to sign some fucking quality ffs. Makes me more frustrated with latrell shit. Scott would be ideal.