Curtis scott

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would rather that Curtis Rona ..why can't the club offer him a contract I hear he's keen to comeback.
I swear he made my life worth living with his pinpoint try scoring athleticism.. What an artist
He’s going overseas

Robert61

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wasn't Will Chambers supposedly in Belmore as well?

I'm at the point where I'd take anyone.
Chambers is a bit busy right now trying to settle a dispute with a Manly fan out the back of the Eagles stadium

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate if you think his sticking with the roosters your dreaming, he got dropped from state of origin because he refused to commit to the roosters. And in his 10 year contract there will also be increase in salary over 10 years so please tell me why won't he sign when he has already accomplished everything in the game at his age.
You’re literally just throwing up rumours, maybe he was dropped due to his poor form and attitude at the time? We aren’t going to offer him 1.5 million, surely no one actually believed that we are going to blow that much of our cap on a centre, anyway no point in speculating, time will tell.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You’re literally just throwing up rumours, maybe he was dropped due to his poor form and attitude at the time? We aren’t going to offer him 1.5 million, surely no one actually believed that we are going to blow that much of our cap on a centre, anyway no point in speculating, time will tell.
Not a rumor mate, if the board doesn't get results by November then they are gone. They need a big signing fast, and to rub it in for latrell they put wighton on his position.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh and a major sponsor
Not a rumor mate, if the board doesn't get results by November then they are gone. They need a big signing fast, and to rub it in for latrell they put wighton on his position.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Who will replace them?

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Who will replace them?
Mate just like they worked behind so are big hitters. There is a very big reason these guys stepped down.

Steve Mortimer
Steve price becomming head of football.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rumour atm that hes going to Canberra fmd hes a guy we should be signing our recruitment is starting to really concern me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rumour atm that hes going to Canberra fmd hes a guy we should be signing our recruitment is starting to really concern me
Canberra? What about Croker and Blow Job?

Why would our club look at Scott when we have Holland and Montoya or when they're trying to recruit the likes of Michael Jennings?

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh well... looks like the BJ to the dogs rumour will open back up again now....

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
If he ends up at raiders we are kidding ourselves. Exactly what we need.

Can only hope it’s another bs rumour.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh well... looks like the BJ to the dogs rumour will open back up again now....
I really hope not. Supposedly the club were cautious about signing Latrell who never gets suspended, hasn't had off field troubles and isn't close to his peak at 22..

I'd struggle to then find the logic in them overpaying a nearly 30 year old Leilua who is a worse player, gets suspended often and has had off field issues and who wouldn't come cheap himself... Let's hope there's no truth to it.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Recruitment has been a issue for a long time our best recruit has been DWZ but the rest has been average but what stands out for me is the article that come out yesterday about who we might target with Foran gone for the year fact that the club is linked with Matt Frawley that would almost certainly be one of the worse decision in years it's almost unforgivable and if it happened the whole recruitment committee should be sacked he has been dropped more then 3 times for Huddersfield this year for poor performances

But to your point about Scott I agree he one centre I would be happy to get

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The most likely is Leilua I think Ricky Stuart is fed up with his stupidity on the field. As if Dean Pay needs any more stress with our performances you add in Leilua and he'll blow up deluxe.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay doesn't rate him.