News New Sponsor for Dogs

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Steve here:
Club's fucked. Can't recruit. Can't get a sponsor. Coach is shit. Might start supporting the Rorters. At least they can win.
I know you’re joking mate but I wish some people would. I’ve never seen so many negative people in one place. You open the kennel and feel like slashing your wrists

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You want the Football Club to be self sufficient and not having to rely on Leagues Club grants. The more money coming into the club the better as far as I’m concerned.
Disagree, the sport brings fans into the club to drink their over priced beers and lose money on the pokies.. Why do you think more money or sponsorship is needed? It's not needed it's greedy

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Disagree, the sport brings fans into the club to drink their over priced beers and lose money on their pokies.. They should fully back them up
Not really the money the club makes from footy fans is a drop in the ocean compared to the real gamblers that bank roll the club. The League’s Club does give plenty anyway but you don’t want the Football Club being solely dependant on Leagues Club grants.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Steve here:
Club's fucked. Can't recruit. Can't get a sponsor. Coach is shit. Might start supporting the Rorters. At least they can win.
I guess the no Mbappé news was too much too handle... :(

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mack trucks would be an ideal major sponsor. Their main model truck is a Bulldog Mack.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
How would a green oxfam logo make us look more like the roosters?
Comment was in reference to Oxfam being a penis pump and fleshlight manufacturer

Not sure if your intention was to ruin the efficacy of what was clearly a joke or you're Zoidberg

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Comment was in reference to Oxfam being a penis pump and fleshlight manufacturer

Not sure if your intention was to ruin the efficacy of what was clearly a joke or you're Zoidberg
Don't quit your day job to become a comedian champion

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know you’re joking mate but I wish some people would. I’ve never seen so many negative people in one place. You open the kennel and feel like slashing your wrists
That's the point mate.

Think a lot of people on here need to grow up. Throwing toys out of prams cause X player doesn't sign or we don't get the sponsor they want. It's pathetic.

The whole "club comes first" thing we love to push on players is great and all, but so many think it doesn't refer to supporters. It does.

Used to love the banter and fun on ere, these days it's men bleating about same same shit. Day in day out

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The club is fucked. Seriously. Can't believe we don't have our major sponsor yet and we're advertising via LinkeIn. Disgrace. First game is only 4 months away also! Fucked. Giving in my season ticket too. Useless *****.
Call the wambulance someone..

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last week nothing this week hitachi on board good stuff as long as they print the jerseys with blue writing should be great

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought the sponsor was going to be the lgbt for a second.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I really son't understand how some can get so upset about others opinions on here.

Fans sound off, vent, complain ...is that so unusual.

You still have you're own personal opinion.

No negative whinger is going to change your view on our situation

And

No positive whinger is going to change anyone else's opinion.

Just live with it and debate the issues.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I said that about a car company when KIA signed.

Must be the crappy red logo - Hyundai looked way better.
They're essentially the same car. Both come from the same factory, with the same engines; and both have tuned suspension specifically designed for Australian roads. Really, the body shell is the only difference, and the extra two years warranty for the Kia.