Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After reading all of that......................................I wish I had not

Cartel

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Welcome back ALT account for...

Back ended deals, paying players to play for other clubs and a reduced salary cap compared to what the club expected.
For Mr. Invisible

Thanks for playing bud

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I found the letter

Dear Andrew......

images (23).jpeg

Last edited:

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant believe he hasn’t replied doesn’t he know who you are

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant believe he hasn’t replied doesn’t he know who you are
No he did reply. He said they don't usually care about member feedback because you all just accept whatever he and the board do with no questions asked because he's smarter than the dumb fans and they know it. Oh and even if we don't buy anyone else for 2020 or 2021 he's pretty confident we won't get the spoon so we should all be happy. Oh and his negotiating skills are fine because he managed to help talk 3 current players into extensions (for MORE money) AND he recently negotiated free tint when he accepted a new car from Politis.

Don't ever complain even if you're getting f..ked up the arse by Andrew Hill or anybody cause there's nothing you can do to stop it hey ? Just accept it.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He probably does ,that would be the issue :tonguewink:
Playing golf with him this afternoon. He definitely doesn't know you or give a fuck what you or any other Dogs fan thinks about anything. I agree with you he's the perfect man for our CEO

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Playing golf with him this afternoon. He definitely doesn't know you or give a fuck what you or any other Dogs fan thinks about anything. I agree with you he's the perfect man for our CEO
He "doesn't give a fuck" about the fans, if that was the case maybe he isn't that good of a CEO, But I think he probably does care to a degree....
Mind you as stated You don't know me either, and those that do know I come here for a bit of a laugh at others and my own expense So relax champion.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
No he did reply. He said they don't usually care about member feedback because you all just accept whatever he and the board do with no questions asked because he's smarter than the dumb fans and they know it. Oh and even if we don't buy anyone else for 2020 or 2021 he's pretty confident we won't get the spoon so we should all be happy. Oh and his negotiating skills are fine because he managed to help talk 3 current players into extensions (for MORE money) AND he recently negotiated free tint when he accepted a new car from Politis.

Don't ever complain even if you're getting f..ked up the arse by Andrew Hill or anybody cause there's nothing you can do to stop it hey ? Just accept it.
Now c’mon Brad.
You’re living in Tassie, right?
His reply won’t reach you until 2023.
Wait - no it’s not Tassie - he just won’t reply.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now c’mon Brad.
You’re living in Tassie, right?
His reply won’t reach you until 2023.
Wait - no it’s not Tassie - he just won’t reply.
Even if I don't get a reply at least I tried. At least if enough people try they might take notice. If I don't get a reply in the next few weeks it will just reinforce what I'm already thinking about the current admin. I just don't know why some fans on here would be happy if the CEO doesn't listen to ANY fan who makes an effort. The old admin used to at least at the end and look at what still happened to them. Just from different things I've heard from people on the inside about our recruitment team / board having poor relationships with most player managers and how we've missed out on a few players recently (and the impact of Foran missing next year) I'm just really really concerned our admin are not taking the opportunities they should or working hard enough to improve our team for 2021 as they have talked up they would be doing previously.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He "doesn't give a fuck" about the fans, if that was the case maybe he isn't that good of a CEO, But I think he probably does care to a degree....
Mind you as stated You don't know me either, and those that do know I come here for a bit of a laugh at others and my own expense So relax champion.
No worries. I just get a bit hot headed sometimes. I got annoyed at the idea of any Dogs fan thinking it would be good for a Dogs CEO to ignore any fan who made an effort

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Even if I don't get a reply at least I tried. At least if enough people try they might take notice. If I don't get a reply in the next few weeks it will just reinforce what I'm already thinking about the current admin. I just don't know why some fans on here would be happy if the CEO doesn't listen to ANY fan who makes an effort. The old admin used to at least at the end and look at what still happened to them. Just from different things I've heard from people on the inside about our recruitment team / board having poor relationships with most player managers and how we've missed out on a few players recently (and the impact of Foran missing next year) I'm just really really concerned our admin are not taking the opportunities they should or working hard enough to improve our team for 2021 as they have talked up they would be doing previously.
They'll be gone regardless if the results aren't there. I don't think the results will be there if they don't sign four to five top or emerging players. If we continue the recruitment method from the previous seasons they'll not get enough time to implement it properly. I think the fans have already had enough time suffering and we need something to look forward to (signings). For me that's 2021 and I've already accepted what next season will be.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
No worries. I just get a bit hot headed sometimes. I got annoyed at the idea of any Dogs fan thinking it would be good for a Dogs CEO to ignore any fan who made an effort
All good I don't think it's good from him but I'm a realist, anyway don't stress our time will come.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Love your passion mate.
But use it positively.

Living interstate might make this hard, but come to a members forum next time it’s on.
Voice your opinion from the floor in front of everyone, letters are too easy to discard.
I’m not saying in person will make the difference either, but at least all key stakeholders at the club will have heard you - Chair, CEO, Coach, Captain, other players, Members and Supporters.

Maybe our directors are deliberately starving those weasel player managers. Would be good if all clubs made it clear who’s in charge.

Keep the faith mate - it’s early days for 2021 and beyond. 2020 only gets us out of the woods (pardon a partial pun).

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, if they dont reply to you, it probably goes against what they were supposed to do and that was instil some certain qualities back to the club when they were running for election back in 2018.

Lynn did say and I quote " dad always said, " the fans aren't fools, don't treat them like they are" ...

Hopefully they aren't treating you like a fool, because you have a voice too .

Last edited: