News New Sponsor for Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Canterbury league's and bankstown sports made 160 million in revenue from poker machines last year , why do we need sponsors?
You want the Football Club to be self sufficient and not having to rely on Leagues Club grants. The more money coming into the club the better as far as I’m concerned.

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
this the same company that makes those vibrators?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Good signs, the last time we were sponsored by an a/c company we won the comp.
Unfortunately I said that about a car company when KIA signed.

Must be the crappy red logo - Hyundai looked way better.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hyundai looked way better.
Hyundai are still actively sponsoring Australian sporting teams - I wonder if any feelers have been put out about getting them back on board.

They got decent value out of us last time.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Hyundai are still actively sponsoring Australian sporting teams - I wonder if any feelers have been put out about getting them back on board.

I think they’ve moved on, they’re the major sponsor of the A-League now.

Back in ‘95 they were still a challenger brand, now they’re everywhere.

I’d be happy to have them back, but I think we need to look elsewhere.

I’d love to see Canterbury BMW for obvious reasons and associated with a luxury brand and great colour match, but unlikely.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was quick, Good news. Happy days :grinning:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

KIA and Hyundai are essential the same company so there’s no chance of that happening.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Hitachi is apart of a trillion dollar company. Good one to have for potential down the track to become major sponsor

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Hitachi is apart of a trillion dollar company. Good one to have for potential down the track to become major sponsor
Steve here:
Club's fucked. Can't recruit. Can't get a sponsor. Coach is shit. Might start supporting the Rorters. At least they can win.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Steve here:
Club's fucked. Can't recruit. Can't get a sponsor. Coach is shit. Might start supporting the Rorters. At least they can win.
Fmd you're more negative than what I am, and that's saying something. Overreaction dont you think?

They'll find a sponsor soon no doubt.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That was quick, Good news. Happy days :grinning:
These deals do take a while Scooobs. The seed was planted some 4 months ago. Hitachi/ Temperzone have heaps of potential hopefully the dogs can go with them.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s usually around the million mark these days.
I heard that they are after a starting with minimum package of $500k. Well they won’t consider anything under $500k. So not too sure what that means.

They might be the trying to get as many proposals as possible and see where it gets to? Maybe one major sponsor and try and get the rest restructured into other roles?

But yeh. It looks like they are just trying to find a few nibbles from companies and maybe try and a few different sponsors from it.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard that they are after a starting with minimum package of $500k. Well they won’t consider anything under $500k. So not too sure what that means.

They might be the trying to get as many proposals as possible and see where it gets to? Maybe one major sponsor and try and get the rest restructured into other roles?

But yeh. It looks like they are just trying to find a few nibbles from companies and maybe try and a few different sponsors from it.
There’s so many variables with it they might be willing to take a little less for a long term deal. The current admin haven’t had much trouble replacing other sponsors so I think they will get it done.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
In some good news for the Bulldogs, James Phelps reports that the club has caught a break and is set to announce a brand-new sponsor for season 2020 with Hitachi Cooling & Heating coming on as short sponsor.

“Hitachi Cooling & Heating are proud to partner with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs,’’ said Temperzone/Hitachi Cooling & Heating Group Brand Manager Damien Walsh.

“We were really impressed with the level of community support the club provides and we look forward to a great partnership ahead.”

Bulldogs Chief Executive Andrew Hill confirmed the new deal.

“It is important for the Bulldogs as a club to be able to partner with strong and successful brands,’’ Hill said.

“And those that understand the importance of community. Hitachi Cooling & Heating are a leader in their field and share the same aspirations as the Bulldogs in regard to setting high standards. We greatly appreciate their support and look forward to a successful partnership ahead.”

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...n/news-story/f6f5547268062bb94011acb124d16379
The ideal sponsor for a team that runs hot and cold.