White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm doing it to produce better looking future generations TBH.

When all chicks eventually look like Chrissy Teigan you can thank Raysie and myself.
I get your point, Chrissy Teigan is fine!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Ahh get fucked you mutt.

Learn how to drive instead of dribbling shit.

Yes, Asians can't drive. Especially Asian women. Run at me snowflakes lol

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm doing it to produce better looking future generations TBH.

When all chicks eventually look like Chrissy Teigan you can thank Raysie and myself.
Hahahaha

Actually now that you mention it, that's probably the one perk being with an Asian.... and the good food influence.

The rest is same shit different shape I guess.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love me some fine asian ass though tbh, those exotic looking Eurasians god damn lmao

I find they are generally better to deal with than Arab and wog chicks play they don’t mind ya Lebs lmao

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All races have hot girls and not so hot girls

everyone has their own preferences.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...shised-by-some-white-men-20181126-p50ifk.html

Because I am small and Asian, I am fetishised by some white men

Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me.

"Your body is just so soft and perky and tanned," he said.

I told myself to run. Here was yet another man with what is not-so-jokingly referred to as Yellow Fever: the lazy and discriminatory hyper-sexualisation and fetishisation of Asian women, primarily by white men, solely based on race.

When I tried to break it off with him, he texted: "I hate you. Thankfully, there are thousands of gorgeous Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls in Sydney, so I will be okay.

This is not unusual. I have spent most of my adult life expending psychological and emotional energy fending off men like him. And don’t tell me you can’t help who you’re attracted to.

"Yellow Fever" is not a preference. It’s a racial prejudice.

I have a small body. I have an Asian face. Women like me are handcuffed to a double bind. We have to fight off men who infantilise us because of our small bodies, and who also believe the Asian face carries some special gene that makes us soft-spoken, gentle and non-confrontational.

This is both oppressive, and racist.

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

My body is viewed as a literal and symbolic site upon which to construct their fantasies of the perfect Asian lover.

The pernicious perception that most young Asian women have petite, child-like bodies is not necessarily untrue. What’s frightening is how easily these men enforce their narratives on us.

It’s a painful effrontery, not a compliment. These guys expect something of us and from us, based on their myth about what Asian woman are, and, when we don’t meet those expectations, they have the power to so easily hurt us.

Equally painful is realising the extent to which the very narrow representations of Asian women in the West have created the idea in the minds of these men that because of our perceived submissiveness, they can be afforded a sense of ownership and possession of us.

I recently entered my 30s. I’ve had a long and complicated history with white men who found me attractive, though I have never quite understood the underlying drivers of their attraction to Asian women, per se, over women of other racial backgrounds.

Sometimes, I have felt I have found a person who loved my body as a carrier of the person within, only to realise that, to him, my body was simply a fetish and a curiosity.

With each new romantic partner, I need to make the same anxious assessment: Are you interested in me because of who I am, or because of the shade of my skin and the Asian face I’m wearing? I am never sure how to respond.

Beneath what is projected onto me, is my relationship to my Asian heritage; I have to fight against the Taiwanese cultural indoctrination that to be self-sacrificing and selfless is the ultimate way of being for a woman.

I have found these men unwilling to confront their own bias and prejudices. They operate under a system of racial stratification (themselves as superior), leaving Asian women to take on the disproportionate burden of fulfilling, resisting, or negotiating their stereotypes.

I wonder whether I will go through my life in this country upending stereotypes. It is not my job, or the job of other Asian women, to do that.

These men should scrutinise their so-called "preferences" and work towards modifying racially unjust and untrue perceptions. I am not here for their education, sexual or otherwise.

I blocked the man who sent me the aggressive, race-based text when I rejected him. I hope he examines and confronts his prejudices. Only then will women from Asian backgrounds be respected as much as we should and treated as whole human beings – not accessories that embody derogatory fantasies.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All women of every ethnicity look very similar upside down.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moral decay is now the order of the day my dear, you should know that sex maniacs need to score with women of all races ages and never end up loving one.
The sexual revolution has resulted in making sex before marriage the necessary norm. However it has destroyed love and by that I mean the "meeting of the minds", not a "meeting of the sex organs."

Banned
Reaction score
We like women because they have pussies. If they didn't have pussies it wouldn't matter if they were Asian, African, Eskimo, we'd throw rocks at them.
Well technically we do, and they're all like "OOOhh, pretty!" take pics and gloat about it online to their 'friends'.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...shised-by-some-white-men-20181126-p50ifk.html

Because I am small and Asian, I am fetishised by some white men

Earlier this year, I went on a date with a man who told me he had a thing for Asian women. We were sitting across from each other at a table in a fancy restaurant and he stood up to do a head-to-toe scan of me.

"Your body is just so soft and perky and tanned," he said.

I told myself to run. Here was yet another man with what is not-so-jokingly referred to as Yellow Fever: the lazy and discriminatory hyper-sexualisation and fetishisation of Asian women, primarily by white men, solely based on race.

When I tried to break it off with him, he texted: "I hate you. Thankfully, there are thousands of gorgeous Japanese, Chinese and Korean girls in Sydney, so I will be okay.

This is not unusual. I have spent most of my adult life expending psychological and emotional energy fending off men like him. And don’t tell me you can’t help who you’re attracted to.

"Yellow Fever" is not a preference. It’s a racial prejudice.

I have a small body. I have an Asian face. Women like me are handcuffed to a double bind. We have to fight off men who infantilise us because of our small bodies, and who also believe the Asian face carries some special gene that makes us soft-spoken, gentle and non-confrontational.

This is both oppressive, and racist.

I continue to be astounded by the number of white men who still see me and immediately assume I am "submissive, docile, compliant, accommodating, sweet in the kitchen, tiger in the bedroom".

My body is viewed as a literal and symbolic site upon which to construct their fantasies of the perfect Asian lover.

The pernicious perception that most young Asian women have petite, child-like bodies is not necessarily untrue. What’s frightening is how easily these men enforce their narratives on us.

It’s a painful effrontery, not a compliment. These guys expect something of us and from us, based on their myth about what Asian woman are, and, when we don’t meet those expectations, they have the power to so easily hurt us.

Equally painful is realising the extent to which the very narrow representations of Asian women in the West have created the idea in the minds of these men that because of our perceived submissiveness, they can be afforded a sense of ownership and possession of us.

I recently entered my 30s. I’ve had a long and complicated history with white men who found me attractive, though I have never quite understood the underlying drivers of their attraction to Asian women, per se, over women of other racial backgrounds.

Sometimes, I have felt I have found a person who loved my body as a carrier of the person within, only to realise that, to him, my body was simply a fetish and a curiosity.

With each new romantic partner, I need to make the same anxious assessment: Are you interested in me because of who I am, or because of the shade of my skin and the Asian face I’m wearing? I am never sure how to respond.

Beneath what is projected onto me, is my relationship to my Asian heritage; I have to fight against the Taiwanese cultural indoctrination that to be self-sacrificing and selfless is the ultimate way of being for a woman.

I have found these men unwilling to confront their own bias and prejudices. They operate under a system of racial stratification (themselves as superior), leaving Asian women to take on the disproportionate burden of fulfilling, resisting, or negotiating their stereotypes.

I wonder whether I will go through my life in this country upending stereotypes. It is not my job, or the job of other Asian women, to do that.

These men should scrutinise their so-called "preferences" and work towards modifying racially unjust and untrue perceptions. I am not here for their education, sexual or otherwise.

I blocked the man who sent me the aggressive, race-based text when I rejected him. I hope he examines and confronts his prejudices. Only then will women from Asian backgrounds be respected as much as we should and treated as whole human beings – not accessories that embody derogatory fantasies.
Hucky Sucky lovey long time... Sorry I just had to lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think you can really help facing some stereotypes no matter what ethnicity you are. We are in an age where sex is not a taboo subject. People will relate their impressions of their partners and legends will form based on that.

Historical behavioral models exist that will often dictate to both men and women for what the ideal traits are for a potential partner to have. In another 50 years these stereotypes might get blurred more. But it's something that will filter out as different ethnicities adapt to their locations and ancestral influence.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Young Asian women seem to be less picky than any other nationality