News Kieran Foran to miss 12 months with two shoulder surgeries

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
With that list leave it with what we have FFS. Was my preference anyway really.

That extra add on with us footing the entire bill and without compensation at all just goes to show how fkd the NRL and its policies are.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That ain't a hit list it's a shit list! I'm done if they bring back Matt fucken Frawley!
Frawley could be our version of Sam Williams. Depth, there to cover injuries and get us in the 8 ultimately.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Frawley could be our version of Sam Williams. Depth, there to cover injuries and get us in the 8 ultimately.
We have Lewis, Wakeham and Cogger (perfect back up) already. I wouldn't want Frawley anywhere near the first team even if injuries. I'd rather give Averillo and whoever else we have in reserves a go. I'd throw Hopoate in the Halves if we had a horrible injury run... anything before Frawley.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
How the fuck does Frawley and get us in the 8 ultimately go together? He’s fucking putrid.

I really hope this article is complete shit as it’s fucking horrid if any of this has any legs and if true we are fucking diabolical from top to bottom.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aiden Sezer is overhyped he goes missing so many times. Stuart has dropped him multiple times for Williams so that tells us what we need to know.

At least Williams is an honest half and isn't asking for top dollar.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'd rather run with what we have then bring in any of those players at least they will be getting experience.
Dumb rule means we lose 350k and an extra player tho. Knowing our luck, 2 of Wakeham/Cogger/Lewis get season ending injuries Round 1.

Kinda gotta get someone while we can...rock and a hard place as usual.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If there is a shred of truth to them being interested in any of these players, then the recruitment team is even more suspect than I had previously thought.

Just work with what we have and see who else becomes available in the coming months. Croft should maybe be looked at for the 350k. He's the best of a bad bunch.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should try getting CHT (Harris-Tavita, Warriors) or Lam (Roosters) early. They're both off contract in 2021 and aren't going to get much if any game time next season. Milford was linked to the Tigers before Latrell. I don't see that happening tho (he also has a skill set closer to Fullback). Broncos would probably have to chip in to make that happen. Otherwise honestly just stick with what he have.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bullfrog would turning in his grave :rage::rage::rage:
We've gotta accept it was a long time ago. We don't have any clout and are also rans living off our former glory.

Even if this Board get everything right (they're not) we are talking 4-5 years at least until we are consistent Top 4.