POLL on if Dogs should have made an official offer to Mitchell

Should the Dogs have made an "official offer" (as in ANY offer) to Mitchell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You could say the same thing for every team tho. We're a bottom four team on paper that has barely strengthened from last season. Placing us any higher is your heart not your brain. The only team people on the outside are placing below us are the Titans.
Yeah you could, not arguing.
We will have the same team as we did run out from Round 1 as we did after Origin. You can argue til the cows come home that we had nothing to play for. I think with DWZ having a full pre-season at Fullback and almost all positions locked up with a couple with players fighting for spots will only help our cause.
We really looked like a team at the backend of the season. If we finished he way we started id be of similar thought to you.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Do you think Elliott, Holland and Montoya played any better for the 800K we paid them this year ? Who scored more points them 3 combined or Mitchell ? Can't see those 3 improving anything at all.
i dont even think those 3 combined are even on 800k. Theyd be on max 200k each. They take up 3 spots compared to one and are playing to their pay packet. I could have scored more points than all of them if i played for the roosters. Its not that hard when they are the best attacking team in the world with strike power across the park.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As the other fella said saying if we can keep our top team
On the field is a top
8 team just isn’t realistic.

Out of all rosters we are a bottom
2-3 team without doubt on roster.

We have added fuck all and to be honest most teams have added something to improve or getting quality players back.

We have already lost one of our two most influential players (Foran)

I guess that’s why I was really hoping we went for trell. He offers us something we need badly and points.

I would love to Pretend we are anything other then fooling ourselves expecting to
Make the finals. Unfortunately a fight for the spoon looks on once again!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well why is Holland first choice centre? Have we gone for anyone else other than Mitchell to be centre?
Ramien and Leilua come to mind. Nothing really available for 2020 and 2021 there aren't a lot of options either. Lomax is probably next best after Latrell.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Well why is Holland first choice centre? Have we gone for anyone else other than Mitchell to be centre?
We’ve been in a bit of a pickle with the salary cap/juniors and yes we have and still are

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh boy. What idiots. Chooks were willing to chip in and save us money and we still said no. FMD.
The Rorters piss me off no end but if they are willing to pay to move LM on what does that tell you?? He is fools gold I reckon and we should move on from him.

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTF..... Well there ya go
First time I've read this. If it's true then that's even more shit IF we never made a proper offer

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/1e7cccd77196f68a84510ef52a4f5311

"When the Bulldogs were still at the negotiating table, the Roosters were even prepared to chip in some money to get Mitchell off their books for next season".
Oh boy. What idiots. Chooks were willing to chip in and save us money and we still said no. FMD.
Do you remember my quote ? I have information...
Sadly this is only a small portion of my information !!!
Keep on standby for more :fearscream:

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they bungled the signing ...
No big deal it was expected
We have no experience in recruitment...or maybe some did but never made it work........

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
So we can assume you have serious doubts about the effectiveness of our CEO, Board and management regarding recruitment or are there any other factors?