Pursuit of the opposite gender: How to keep things fresh and interesting

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Exactly right. Hence the need to dabble in ‘niche markets’ to keep things interesting

A former friend of mine simply got tired of pussy. Switched it up to trannys. Maintains that he’s straight and mainly bangs females nowadays but every few months will call up a tranny to as he says “get it out of his system”. Whatever that means
Yep. You're friend is gay. Or at least, bi.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You'll get no judgement from me bud :yum: someone has to support the single mothers out there.
Haha I don't have the money to maintain that type of lifestyle :(

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
So why did you change your name to 187?
Wasn't a horse and now asking how to chat a hotty.
You either have it or you don't, gotta be confident.
I coulda had ten chicks if I didnt have this ball and chain fuckeads

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get hormone and cosmetic sex change surgery with tax payer money fundding it and then fuck yourself. That would be an epic chase and catch.

Last edited:

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Stay on topic pls
I was on the topic but then you changed it to some fantasy you have, all I asked was how long have you been with your partner.
And why did you change your name to 187?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
You and your friends sound like heroes

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Da faq is this shit?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then I’m mentally ill and don’t need help
Na you need to be educated bro.
anyways did you know aids was originally in monkeys? Did you know that how it spread through humans was by an African raping that monkey (I say rape coz the monkey can’t give consent) obtaining aids, then violating a males plumbing system, and here we are.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be confident and make them laugh = blow jobs and doggy style.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
anyways did you know aids was originally in monkeys? Did you know that how it spread through humans was by an African raping that monkey (I say rape coz the monkey can’t give consent) obtaining aids, then violating a males plumbing system, and here we are.
Yeah I’ve heard of that before, but I think aids is man made and was spread to keep human populations down.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve heard of that before, but I think aids is man made and was spread to keep human populations down.
Na that’s just lefties taking the blame away from Afrikaans and out the blame on straight white males. Lol

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Shaking my head..more likely they ate monkeys that had the virus..or one similar too..that would eventually become HIV..