Opinion I don’t like our chances next year

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just doing what I have been doing since the Des days....expect a loss every game so it's more exciting when we actually win lol

Plus it doesn't hurt as much when we do lose.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here :
Top 4 in 2020 and going to surprise the comp

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I personally love watching Lachy play.. maybe he's not the greatest in attack but the way he defends has been the difference in many of our close games.. the attack will improve... I think 2020 will be a much better year than how 2019 started

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, just look how he shit the bed come origin. It's a no from me, he's a prima donna.
For sure. Seemed more worried about not singing the anthem than he was preparing for the actual game

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Someone put shit on elliot im missing it . long off season

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’ll give us a chance, I think we can finish 8th next year, don’t forget we had 35 different players play this year,
next year looks more settled.
Young guys have experience now with the addition of DWZ for a full season, I think will surprise a lot of people.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think a lot hinges on being able to sustain that defence from the last 6 weeks of last year for the entire of 2020. I think we might see a minor improvement in attack but we will still be needing to keep teams below 3 tries to win games. If we can do that then we should be in the top 8 fight all the way but if we have another slow start it will be fatal.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think a lot hinges on being able to sustain that defence from the last 6 weeks of last year for the entire of 2020. I think we might see a minor improvement in attack but we will still be needing to keep teams below 3 tries to win games. If we can do that then we should be in the top 8 fight all the way but if we have another slow start it will be fatal.
100 % and its more than possible. Defence is attitude.