CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Looks good got a bit of toe could be our centre weve been looking for
Yh i've defenitely heard more about him than seen of him, there's a few more highlights out there that I've seen but they're harder too find right now. Someone like @diddly defenitely knows a lot more about him than me who has seen the odd reserve grade game and highlights lol.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He isn't a winger I would blood him at centre with a view to the halves in the long term.
You know him better than me I guess... I've only seen a few highlight reels of the kid and its hard line running that I saw which looks like his strength.

I have heard he can play 5/8, any good at ball playing and kicking?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know him better than me I guess... I've only seen a few highlight reels of the kid and its hard line running that I saw which looks like his strength.

I have heard he can play 5/8, any good at ball playing and kicking?
He’s definitely got ball skills and a kicking game. He was playing halfback in Flegg before coming up to reggies and absolutely smoked them this year.

I’m just excited he’s wrapped up for another year and I really Hope Pay pulls the trigger early and gives him a run. We have been crying out for a player like him in the NRL for a while now.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone is thinking its the Bulldogs maybe it was Averillo who only wanted the 1 yr extension.
He might want to wait and see if he gets stuffed around next year..

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bulldogs have been impressed by averillo’s performance last season, and hence have promoted him to train full time with first grade. however the club will not rush to give him his debut. They will closely monitor his development and give him some time to play consistent reserve grade footy. This is what a reliable source at the bulldogs told me the other day. So, I don’t think we should get too excited about chucking Averillo in the starting side cos it is not going to happen. No one is even considering this at this stage.

Holland will be the first choice centre come round 1

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The bulldogs have been impressed by averillo’s performance last season, and hence have promoted him to train full time with first grade. however the club will not rush to give him his debut. They will closely monitor his development and give him some time to play consistent reserve grade footy. This is what a reliable source at the bulldogs told me the other day. So, I don’t think we should get too excited about chucking Averillo in the starting side cos it is not going to happen. No one is even considering this at this stage.

I can understand not wanting to rush Averillo or throw him into the deep end too soon. But Holland and Montoya aren't the answer. I'd rather Harper was given another shot seeing as he ended the season well. That's assuming another centre isn't signed before then...

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of promise and has exceptional running game
Can’t say the same about his defensive aspect

under 19s these days is
You score 30
Well try and score 36

glorified Oztag at best in regards to defence

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
If Adam Elliott doesn’t re-sign soon, I riot.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can understand not wanting to rush Averillo or throw him into the deep end too soon. But Holland and Montoya aren't the answer. I'd rather Harper was given another shot seeing as he ended the season well. That's assuming another centre isn't signed before then...
Agree I hope Holland and Montoya don't see much 1st grade next year hopefully the likes of Harper and Tass get a decent crack as well as Averillo but he mite need abit more time in Canterbury cup I think the few I mentioned are worth sticking with

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The way harper played in 1st grade he deserves first shot and hopefully averillo kills it in reserve grade and gives us a great headache

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Have you asked your source if we will make anymore signings for 2020?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Lol.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Plenty of promise and has exceptional running game
Can’t say the same about his defensive aspect

under 19s these days is
You score 30
Well try and score 36

glorified Oztag at best in regards to defence
He is a really good defender, great technique and reads the play well.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sad but probz true. Montoya and holland ffs