• Yes but only on very cheap coin

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 74.7%

• Total voters

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad day for him.. He started the NRL on fire and won a comp in 2011...but 2015-2020 has been a disaster off and on the field..

With Foz gone we will need to sign some cover in the halves.. I wouldnt mind offering Reynolds a few 100K.. could give us some spark off the bench and halves depth at the very least..
Being equally as injury prone is a worry.

Is is worth talking to Ash Taylor, finding out what going on with him (not just what the media dicks are saying)? He's not worth $1m for sure, but he's at the Tits until 2021. IIRC they have cap problems, if we get them to kick in $500k plus the NRL's $350k, another $150k in 2020 and $500k in 2021 gives us a capable half. After 2021 re-evaluate. Would really, really depend on his headspace but.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nope. Look at someone else. If we can get the Raiders five-eighth I'll jizz my pants.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
resign him? Yes.
re-sign him? Fuck no.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's a massive NO and if he refuses to retire then I wouldn't even hire him at the club after he's done!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
When you say young fellas coming through is that a myth or do we actually have players who are worth persisting with?

Because if you mean Lewis I’m not overly excited.
Nope. Cogger and Wakeham are my preference. No harm in persisting with these 2, Lewis and Averillo until the end of 2021

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like Foz but NO, the only positive spin I can think of Foran's time with us is that he has made our medical team earn their money. We took a gamble when we signed him hoping for the best......but it's time to cut our loses and walk away now!!!

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok don’t shoot I agree he is a bit of a basket case but a gun for the rare games he actually plays

An article suggested due to his injuries he may only get 300k would you roll the dice at that price ?
The issue will be out of Foran’s hands. The seriousness of this current shoulder injury requiring 2 procedures to the most unstable joint in the body compounded by the complex interplay of his existing injuries neck, lower back & knees; the decision will be made by medical professionals factoring in his quality of life post football.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Only a second tier contract outside top 30, and the sweetener would be a halves coaching gig for 2022 onwards. That way he can go out on his terms without having much impact to our cap and giving us a quality halves coach going forward which we deserve for all the support we have provided him.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Being equally as injury prone is a worry.

Is is worth talking to Ash Taylor, finding out what going on with him (not just what the media dicks are saying)? He's not worth $1m for sure, but he's at the Tits until 2021. IIRC they have cap problems, if we get them to kick in $500k plus the NRL's $350k, another $150k in 2020 and $500k in 2021 gives us a capable half. After 2021 re-evaluate. Would really, really depend on his headspace but.
Potentially yes but can't see us getting the Titans to add anything so would be a decent outlay.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The issue will be out of Foran’s hands. The seriousness of this current shoulder injury requiring 2 procedures to the most unstable joint in the body compounded by the complex interplay of his existing injuries neck, lower back & knees; the decision will be made by medical professionals factoring in his quality of life post football.
You saying there is hope of a medical retirement?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No, and anything other than No is the wrong response.

This is an absolutely disgraceful signing, possibly our worst in history in terms of the impact on our roster over those years.

This is what our club fans has become, accepting mediocrity. Anyone who thinks this needs to hang their head in shame!