• Yes but only on very cheap coin

Votes: 24 24.2%
  • No

Votes: 74 74.7%

• Total voters

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok don’t shoot I agree he is a bit of a basket case but a gun for the rare games he actually plays

An article suggested due to his injuries he may only get 300k would you roll the dice at that price ?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nah he's done. Couldn't care less if he leaves and has success elsewhere, just a risk we can't take with young fellas coming through

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Haven't we had enough ???
Womanly can have him back !

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, we're not in a premiership window so best to look for younger halves and use what we have in the interim. Clearly we can only hope for a 1/2 season at best.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to a halves coaching role, that's about it.
Don't even think he would manage one with us anymore due to his selfish attitude.
No room for player first attitudes within our club!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad day for him.. He started the NRL on fire and won a comp in 2011...but 2015-2020 has been a disaster off and on the field..

With Foz gone we will need to sign some cover in the halves.. I wouldnt mind offering Reynolds a few 100K.. could give us some spark off the bench and halves depth at the very least..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one should sign him. He'll be lucky to be walking and be able to lift his arms above his head by 2021!

He should just take his $3 million and buy himself a clue because if he thinks he can keep playing for three more years, then he's even more deluded than I thought.

With him fucking the club the way he is by not accepting a medical retirement whereby he can still get his full salary, they should just pay him out now and get rid of any lingering stench that he and Des have brought to this club.

Banned
Reaction score
Send him packing back to NZ to manage.
He was injured working for them!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Controversial perhaps, but depending on the success of the rehab I wouldn't mind if a one year offer was made of around $250k for a dual role as player and coach. There is evidence that Foran has already had an influence on some of Coggers game.

If he doesn't take the offer, that's up to him.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah he's done. Couldn't care less if he leaves and has success elsewhere, just a risk we can't take with young fellas coming through

When you say young fellas coming through is that a myth or do we actually have players who are worth persisting with?

Because if you mean Lewis I’m not overly excited.