Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Top 5 Moments of 2019 | NRL on Nine

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Okunbor moments are the best I reckon

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We saw a team full of confidence at the end of the 2019 season. Lewis' kick for Meaney was class.

Starting the 2020 season well is imperative, we need to build momentum and back our defense. If we go into the origin period inside the top 8 we could build from there since we won't have any players on rep duties (possibly Napa).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That duel between Lewis and Bargass was great. All the talk about how tough Bargass is and little Lewis put him right off and hurt him. Love seeing a Bargass fail.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
End of 2019 was where it’s at. Gotta take those positives coming into 2020, there’s still
Hope yet people !!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great to see Meaney feature heavily. Class from Hoppa in their also, would love to see him and Remis play left edge to get more quality ball inside opp 20

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nah.top moment for me was Jackson shaping up to nathan brown and the guys running in. especially lewis taking him out around the legs. Guys showed passion that game!!!!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That duel between Lewis and Bargass was great. All the talk about how tough Bargass is and little Lewis put him right off and hurt him. Love seeing a Bargass fail.
Burgess, Pangai and there was one more... Oh yes Kaufusi. What a gun defender..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Best moment of 2019 was sealing the win against the rabbits. That was the turn around.

Last edited:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I remember Meaneys lack of confidence earlier in the year. I think he bombed a try in the corner so to see him back himself later in the year and get one would have upped his confidence. If we can just get someone to stand up and steer the ship without Foran we could do alright next year. Its not like the lower teams in the comp where on fire. Even the Knights fell apart in what was suppose to be a positive year for them.