News Kieran Foran to miss 12 months with two shoulder surgeries

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The guy is simply indenial..

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worst ever signing in the history of the club.

3 million for 26 games in total..
I still reckon Williams was worse. At least when Foran did play he played well. Williams although on the field a lot more NEVER played well

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Trex v Foran isn’t a contest it’s Foran by the length of the straight. If Trex didn’t play well we had the team around him to cover for him but this current team relies heavily on Foran to be on the field. So to have someone with known injury problems in such a crucial position hurts so much more.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
$350k compensation is enough to get Brodie Croft at the Bulldogs for at least next season and have it in the clubs favour for further seasons dependent on form.

The Bulldogs have already stated that they have $400k available to spend for 2020 plus Forans $350k compensation from the NRL.

Croft is on $400k for seasons 2020 & 2021 and while the Storm and Croft both want to part ways the Storm have stated they won't pay for Croft to be at another club hence why the negotiations between the Broncos and Croft have come to a halt.

$400k for a halfback is a steal, he has been in Melbournes system for years now and learnt his trade under Cronk in that time. Time and time again his game has been compared to Cronks but because Croft and Cam Smith are no longer on talking terms Croft is being pushed out.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking **** fuck off. I was so against this signing from the very beginning yet we had dude jerkin themselves over him. Any club that signs him on much more than minimum wage is fucking nuts.

What a fucking joke, millions down the drain and at best we will get is 350k cap relief ffs. Like I said before the **** doesn't give a shit about the club and took us for a fucking ride.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
$350k compensation is enough to get Brodie Croft at the Bulldogs for at least next season and have it in the clubs favour for further seasons dependent on form, the club has stated it already has $400k available to spend for 2020 plus Forans $350k compensation from the NRL. Croft is on $400k for seasons 2020 & 2021 and while the Storm and Croft both want to part ways the Storm have stated they won't pay for Croft to be at another club hence why the negotiations between the Broncos and Croft have come to a halt.
The play is move someone on one year early (even if it was Holland or Montoya - even if we had to pay some of their wage for next year) and make another play for Latrell. We only need to raise 100k in funds (maybe we'd have enough with Foran's 350k already) :smilingimp: .

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The play is move someone on one year early (even if it was Holland or Montoya - even if we had to pay some of their wage for next year) and make another play for Latrell. We only need to raise 100k in funds (maybe we'd have enough with Foran's 350k already) :smilingimp: .
Get the fuck over fucking Latrell ffs, we're not paying him what he wants and that's end of discussion.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fucking **** fuck off. I was so against this signing from the very beginning yet we had dude jerkin themselves over him. Any club that signs him on much more than minimum wage is fucking nuts.

What a fucking joke, millions down the drain and at best we will get is 350k cap relief ffs. Like I said before the **** doesn't give a shit about the club and took us for a fucking ride.
downvote.

not his fault he was offered a rich contract. blame Castle and hasler and others. I don't think its fair to say that he doesn't care about the club... he probably needs the money himself to sustain his life (i dont believe his partner works).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

One last ride.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
downvote.

not his fault he was offered a rich contract. blame Castle and hasler and others. I don't think its fair to say that he doesn't care about the club... he probably needs the money himself to sustain his life (i dont believe his partner works).
F U C K
O
R
A
N

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Reynolds is cat shit bad LOL ... and the current Reynolds is as brittle as Kieron biscuit Foran.
JOSH REYNOLDS IS ACTUALLY NOT BAD. I would have signed him over Katoa (before I watched those rep games).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Get the fuck over fucking Latrell ffs, we're not paying him what he wants and that's end of discussion.
I'm not getting over him until he's signed somewhere. Roosters and Tigers both cold on him if we're following the media. I know Hill came out and said we're not going to pursue interest but things change.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$350k compensation is enough to get Brodie Croft at the Bulldogs for at least next season and have it in the clubs favour for further seasons dependent on form.

The Bulldogs have already stated that they have $400k available to spend for 2020 plus Forans $350k compensation from the NRL.

Croft is on $400k for seasons 2020 & 2021 and while the Storm and Croft both want to part ways the Storm have stated they won't pay for Croft to be at another club hence why the negotiations between the Broncos and Croft have come to a halt.

$400k for a halfback is a steal, he has been in Melbournes system for years now and learnt his trade under Cronk in that time. Time and time again his game has been compared to Cronks but because Cronk and Cam Smith are no longer on talking terms Croft is being pushed out.
Croft looked ordinary surrounded by superstars at the storm.

He is not our answer.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
downvote.

Yeah she gave up working at Mens Gallery when she met Kieron ...

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Croft looked ordinary surrounded by superstars at the storm.

He is not our answer.
He is an organising type of halfback and has a very very good kicking game. I think Croft and Cogger would be a good combo.