Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately Tolman is around 30 years old which means he will have another 3 years with us! We continue plodding along, in the mean time every other team is improving their roster! Our club has got us used to having low expectation, but one day we will make it back.......
Yep i think this has too be tols last contract hes in atm jai arrow should be our replacement and a good upgrade

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yep i think this has too be tols last contract hes in atm jai arrow should be our replacement and a good upgrade
I actually know arrows close friend. No chance he’s heading to us. From what he said (was a couple months ago and I haven’t pushed on it since) was he loves the Gold Coast and doesn’t want to leave.

Had a heap of interest but wants to stay.

Only way he goes is if titans don’t match the $

I certainly wouldn’t want him on the $ either.

Good player but if we are saying latrell ain’t worth 1mil, arrow isn’t worth close to it.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually know arrows close friend. No chance he’s heading to us. From what he said (was a couple months ago and I haven’t pushed on it since) was he loves the Gold Coast and doesn’t want to leave.

Had a heap of interest but wants to stay.

Only way he goes is if titans don’t match the $

I certainly wouldn’t want him on the $ either.

Good player but if we are saying latrell ain’t worth 1mil, arrow isn’t worth close to it.
Yeah good player but certainly not good enough to be paying overs ,taukeaho would be my next pick

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeah good player but certainly not good enough to be paying overs ,taukeaho would be my next pick
I would much prefer him for couple seasons. Just not stupid $ either

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here’s a theory.

The Bulldogs, having seen the Roosters offer to make Latrell the highest paid centre in the game only for them to pull it illustrating that his own club is not buying into the hype of him being a 1Mill a year player or wanting to get involved in the bidding war Latrell’s cronies are trying to generate, have said you know what, we’re not buying into the hype either. This is no way should be construed as a favour to or for the Roosters but rather a demonstration of good cap management.

Not all clubs will be as authentic. I still believe he’ll end up at lol@souffs despite the declaration of turkey neck Richardson they are not interested. Remember this is the club that back in the early days of Rugby League agreed with Balmain to boycott a GF as it was scheduled to be played as a curtain raiser to a Rugby Yawnion match, only Souffs turned up in secret, kicked off and won the game as a forfeit. That filth filled club still count that GF today so don’t be surprised if LM ends up there.

I’m simply loving the fact this premeditated circus aimed at pushing his price up has actually done the exact opposite and taken a heap of shine off him.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently signed with Tigers $1.3m lmao!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apparently signed with Tigers $1.3m lmao!
They just had an article saying that it’s a 3 year deal for 3mil last night that they are unsure about signing off on yet.

Safe to say it’s all just numbers thrown out. ***** have no idea.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he'll like it at the Tigers. He seems lazy and Madge is known for flogging the shit out of his players. Training when your season is finished says it all.

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appears the Latrell Mitchell shipped has sailed

Let's move on to the next marquee bashing thread - Adam Elliott

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like he'll be playing reserve grade at the Roosters next year! No one is going to pay him what he thinks he's worth! He should speak to some of the players that played back in the 80's and 90's about how hard it was to juggle a full time job and playing footy....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It looks like he'll be playing reserve grade at the Roosters next year! No one is going to pay him what he thinks he's worth! He should speak to some of the players that played back in the 80's and 90's about how hard it was to juggle a full time job and playing footy....
or he'll go somewhere else for 700k. I don't see him staying at the Roosters at all. I'd be surprised if some club didn't offer him 900k-1m even tho the hearings through the media are there aren't many clubs interested or they "have cold feet".

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell is a fool. Roosters offered him 800K, the most for a centre in the NRL.
They are a successful club likely to feature in finals football for years to come.
With success comes $$$$. The Tigers are offering him 1M & looks like he’ll be playing fullback. He’s untried at fullback since 2016 where he was found wanting. His chances of playing rep footy at fullback are zero.
The Tigers will struggle to play finals football and Maguire is a hard taskmaster and not the soft touch Robinson is.
The Roosters have looked after Latrell since he was 16 & even brought his untalented brother to the club to keep him happy.
This will end up a train wreck of a decision.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We will probably do a back flip and end up with Latrell..... hahahahahahaha

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We will probably do a back flip and end up with Latrell..... hahahahahahaha
I really hope we do now Foran is gone.

Give Lewis, cogger and wakeham time to sink or swim for 2020. Fuck montoya and holland off from first grade and let dean fuck around with Dwz and latrell rotating to work out who’s best for us where. No doubt he’s a massive upgrade to a backline that couldn’t score fuck all points with Foran!

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone posted this on reddit: "Foran played his 150th game in 2016. His next game will be his 200th, in 2021." (assuming he gets a gig, of course)

5years to rack up 50 games...If that doesn't tell Foz its time, nothing will.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Apparently Mitchell is out helping with the fires out Taree way...

The attached caption: Latrell Mitchell and his dad & brother and a mate helping out with the fires in Taree bloody legends