Opinion Bulldogs current Conundrum

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We can see that Brad.
Perhaps try to loosen up and relax a bit?
Might find things more enjoyable and less confrontational.
"For the last time, it's BRAAAADDDDYYYYYYY!!!!"

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Those astute enough, would have picked up what I did that strongly suggests this is the case too ;)
We only have the same opinion on a few things. I disagree with Brady on a lot of things.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if the roosters wanted him uncle nick would have handed him a bag and all this speculation would not be happening. Fittler has made it pretty clear he wasn’t a ‘team player’ with nsw and johns and himself weren’t impressed with his performances in the green and gold at the end of the year. I applaud the club for withdrawing if he didn’t want to come for a reasonable offer and wants a million a year then show it on the field (be consistent, play origin, sort out off field)
Good luck to him if he is really the ‘new Greg inglis’ then he will show it on the field if he doesn’t he will end in superleague within 3 years

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We only have the same opinion on a few things. I disagree with Brady on a lot of things.
So now Brady disagrees with Brady?
It’s either multiple accounts, split personalities or a gigantic piss-take - but which one?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s either multiple accounts, split personalities or a gigantic piss-take - but which one?
I don't know. I'm just going to go with it until people grow up. You guys write the narrative.

If we're being serious it's a way to make "fun" of people/small group (I guess?) that have a concern with attracting talent. The person who started it couldn't come up with alternatives so just starting being a child because they didn't have matching views. Now it's just evolved into whatever one of us believe or have an opinion on the other person agrees with which isn't true.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know. I'm just going to go with it until people grow up. You guys write the narrative.

If we're being serious it's a way to make "fun" of people/small group (I guess?) that have a concern with attracting talent. The person who started it couldn't come up with alternatives so just starting being a child because they didn't have matching views. Now it's just evolved into whatever one of us believe or have an opinion on the other person agrees with which isn't true.
I’d rather talk footy but it’s gets hard sometimes when there’s so much lack of reason on here. Opinions are great - it’s absolutely a democracy - but informed opinions, not speculation, not poison and outright lies - otherwise it invites the sarcasm.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I’d rather talk footy but it’s gets hard sometimes when there’s so much lack of reason on here. Opinions are great - it’s absolutely a democracy - but informed opinions, not speculation, not poison and outright lies - otherwise it invites the sarcasm.
My opinions are just as informed as yours. If it's speculation I use works like if, I think, etc. I don't post any lies either. I don't think any sarcasm is warranted and it comes across to me as someone that doesn't have an alternative, doesn't want what I'm saying to happen or just can't argue a point. I would much rather not be with the majority. I'm not going to lie I do get triggered by stupidity and that's when I need to leave conversations. Something I'm aware of and need to get better at.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
My opinions are just as informed as yours. If it's speculation I use works like if, I think, etc. I don't post any lies either. I don't think any sarcasm is warranted and it comes across to me as someone that doesn't have an alternative, doesn't want what I'm saying to happen or just can't argue a point. I would much rather not be with the majority. I'm not going to lie I do get triggered by stupidity and that's when I need to leave conversations. Something I'm aware of and need to get better at.
I assure you I was targeting others when I referenced lies and stupidity, not you.

There’s a bunch we don’t agree on but that’s OK. I respect anyone who articulates their view and provides reason.

It’s the muppets saying that our board are inept and even worse corrupt that I’m really aiming at.

And you’re right. Walking away at times is best.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
...and not the first time either!
Repeat behaviour is why I've commented, and repeat behaviour before what possibly is a cover up below.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yeah cos Frizell for 1m sounds like a rash well thought out decision
We're going to have to pay overs for top or emerging talent whoever they're. The later we leave it the higher the possibility we're paying overs on a player we don't want (or just the best of whatever is left - exhibit Napa). I'd think there're plenty of players we'd want before Frizell (there are plenty of positions we need to strengthen before Second Row or Lock). That's what I mean by panic signings. What do I know tho Latrell was at the top of my list (not for more then 1m tho).

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think Pay is expected to make the top eight with the roster we have currently. Anything between 9th and 12th would be satisfactory.
Pay as a coach (let alone rookie coach) has not recieved the support from a strong football club that is needed..

I cant be critical of him even if his results dont improve.. Hes in the deep end and all thats happened is hes had a number of his football club staff sacked 6 months ago without being replaced.. and the man who was doing alot of talking for him and trying to do recruitment and player negotiation in CA has left..

A club like us should be giving Pay very strong support staff but hes on bare bones.. Our recruitment at the moment is a shambles.. The paper is quoted as saying our Leagues Club CEO is trying to do a deal with players and the CEO of the football club also trying to tecruit players from UK..

This is happening because our whole recruitmemt system at the moment is a mess.. 2 player managers with big stables of players refuse to deal with us because of the treatment they copped from our club..

On the field the players battled very hard to end the season on a high note.. off the field different story..

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Pay as a coach (let alone rookie coach) has not recieved the support from a strong football club that is needed..

I cant be critical of him even if his results dont improve.. Hes in the deep end and all thats happened is hes had a number of his football clun staff sacked 6 months ago without being replaced.. and the man who was doing alot of talking for him and trying to do recruitment and player negotiation in CA has left..

A club like ys should be giving Pay very strong support staff but hes on bare bones.. Our recruitment at the moment is a shambles.. The paper is quoted as saying our Leagues Club CEO is trying to do a deal with players and the CEO of the football club also..

This is happening because are whole recruitmemt system at the moment is a mess.. 2 player managers with big stables of players refuse to deal with us because of the treatment they copped from our club..

On the field the players battled very hard to end the season on a high note.. off the field different story..
Can you let us know who those player managers are.

What suggestions do you have to fix this Gdog.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I cant be critical of him even if his results dont improve.. Hes in the deep end and all thats happened is hes had a number of his football clun staff sacked 6 months ago without being replaced.. and the man who was doing alot of talking for him and trying to do recruitment and player negotiation in CA has left..

A club like ys should be giving Pay very strong support staff but hes on bare bones.. Our recruitment at the moment is a shambles.. The paper is quoted as saying our Leagues Club CEO is trying to do a deal with players and the CEO of the football club also..

This is happening because are whole recruitmemt system at the moment is a mess.. 2 player managers with big stables of players refuse to deal with us because of the treatment they copped from our club..

Good post @_G-Dog_ .. very well said