Official Request for New Major Sponsor

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let's not muck around with small time companies, this is who we need to sponsor us....

images (22).jpeg

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sponsors are for the financially weak. We don’t have that problem. It’s just kitty cash to us.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate I don't think latrell is the problem we are ok in that department re: bad publicity geez we've got some form
I’d actually be less inclined to sponsor a team with Mitchell as the marquee. You don’t want to risk negative headlines or drama

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Mate I don't think latrell is the problem we are ok in that department re: bad publicity geez we've got some form
Haha exactly. No coincidence we’ve struggled to lock down major sponsors for long periods of time in recent years

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
meh.
Despite what the deathriders would have you believe, I don't think a major sponsor will be too far off.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received an update on my LinkedIn feed that the dogs are advertising that they are looking for a major Sponsor.

4 months out from the 2020 comp and no sponsor... good luck coz if we end up like cronulla that will be embarrassing
Maybe they can ask LinkedIn to sponsor us lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Should approach the Toronto wolf pack, no jokes. They may jump at the opportunity to advertise themselves in the best comp leading up to their involvement into RL.

Work out some Partnership between the 2 Brands and maybe break into the US market?

Play a trial (against them) or something over there for exposure and give out a truck load of Jerseys.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If facebook fails they can always try seek.com.au...

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bunch of fucking skirts you lot are.

Boo hoo my friends are giving me shit for the Dogs advertising on LinkedIn for a major sponsor. Boo hoo. Can't believe the club hasn't got a major sponsor yet and is literally using any means possible to find one. Boo hoo.

Seriously, it's like the kennel is the realm of spoilt little teenagers who want everything done just like their friends so they can be cool too.

Fuck me. Grow up and get a pair ffs. We'll get a sponsor when we get one. If we don't, we don't.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should approach the Toronto wolf pack, no jokes. They may jump at the opportunity to advertise themselves in the best comp leading up to their involvement into RL.

Work out some Partnership between the 2 Brands and maybe break into the US market?

Play a trial or something over there for exposure...
Email the club.. they do need some ideas..