News David Fifita detained in Bali

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep because islanders are angels and never said a bad thing or mistreated someone else poorly from an ethnic group!

To quote Chopper Read- it ain't racist if you're telling the truth!
Well if Chopper Read said it, then it must be true! Just enjoy watching 'dumb' Islanders with names that you cant pronounce continue to dominate the game

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Houses aren't cheap in bali anymore, Australians inflating the cost of everything anywhere near the hubs you're paying Australian money now for a villa.
OK

Thanks for that.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The paul white spin machine saying david has a different version of events of whats been reported and todd will just do nothing like the andrew gee situation this shit fucken pisses me off when I remember what shit our guys copped for that mad monday

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The paul white spin machine saying david has a different version of events of whats been reported and todd will just do nothing like the andrew gee situation this shit fucken pisses me off when I remember what shit our guys copped for that mad monday
If Fifita doesn’t cop a decent ban it’s a slap in the face to the fans from Todd.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Well if Chopper Read said it, then it must be true! Just enjoy watching 'dumb' Islanders with names that you cant pronounce continue to dominate the game
They must pretend theres a big piece of steak or a cheap pub feed at the tryline?

Explains why they are so fast on the field.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
What’s with the racist shit? Who cares if they are islanders, white or aboriginals ? I’d welcome any of their guns in our squad. We sure as shit need them.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I like how the media made out as though our boys getting shit faced in a private area of a bar without any members of the public around is worse than Fifita / Solomona going to a foreign country and getting involved in melees.

We copped weeks of headlines for an incident that impacted absolutely no one and hurt absolutely no one.
Or Burgess sending dick pics to random girls or fainu stabbing someone...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Fifita doesn’t cop a decent ban it’s a slap in the face to the fans from Todd.
He'll cop fuck all from Todd. Nelson Asofa-Solomona only copped 3 international games for going HAM on old mate.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Honestly sounds like a total nothing case. I can understand locals being shitty at drunk tourists and wanting to teach them a lesson, which seems to be what happened here.

I dunno why people flock to Bali, tbh it looks like more trouble than it is worth.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
He'll cop fuck all from Todd. Nelson Asofa-Solomona only copped 3 international games for going HAM on old mate.
To me Nelson acted fairly if someone dog shotted vunivalu.

Fifita was “unable to remember, as it went so fast” is the excuse they span. Meanwhile it’s been confirmed he was blind drunk the next morning and unable to be interviewed. Clearly he made a fucking dickhead of himself and took a swing.

I’m sure most of us have done this shit at some stage but I also know if he played for the dogs it would be a hefty ban.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Learnt a "$30k" lesson they're saying lol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a joke!
What a waste of space Indonesia is.
I feel for the non Muslim folks there.
That's just a bit more in aid to Jakarta I guess :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've never been to bali but it seems this place where fuckwit Australians hang out and make ***** of themselves .
That’s Kuta in a nutshell.... other areas like Ubud and Canggu are very nice.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Headline should've said "Broncos blackmail Fifita to accept unders contract, potentially costing him $250k per season...NRL expected to do nothing"
----------------------------------------------------
He’s just out of a Bali cell. Now this $3 million deal could make David Fifita the richest teen in Brisbane Broncos history

• November 14, 2019 8:05am
  • by STAFF WRITERS
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
The Courier-Mail reported on Wednesday night that the Broncos are poised to offer Fifita a $3 million deal across four years at $750,000 per season to eclipse Haas’ $3.4 million contract over six years in order to secure the hottest property on the player market from 2021 onwards.

That would make the 19-year-old Fifita the best paid teenager in the Broncos’ 31-year history.
If successful it would also fend off rival offers that have been tipped to approach $1 million per season, with clubs such as the Roosters, Rabbitohs, Warriors and Titans showing interest.

The mammoth offer from Brisbane comes after the most tumultuous period of Fifita’s life, in which he was locked up for three days in a Bali cell for allegedly assaulting a nightclub security guard before he paid at least $30,000 in a “peace agreement” to secure his freedom.

The Broncos sent welfare manager Adam Walsh to Bali and organised a lawyer to broker the compensation package for Fifita, with CEO Paul White embracing Fifita at Brisbane Airport upon his arrival home.

And the way the Broncos helped Fifita get home to Brisbane has the club in the box seat to secure his signature despite the seven-figure offers he’s attracting on the open market.

Broncos winger Corey Oates said he hoped Fifita remained loyal to Brisbane.

“I hope Dave doesn’t go to Sydney,” he said.

“I don’t know what it is about the Broncos but it’s a great club for players. It’s hard to move away from a club like the Broncos with their professionalism and what they do for their players.

“Everyone is going to throw massive coin at an up and coming star like Dave, he has shown a lot of talent, but hopefully he sees what I see at the Broncos and stays here for a long time.

“He would be appreciative of what the Broncos have done for him the last few days. Putting Bali aside, you get looked after in every department by the Broncos.

“I honestly feel this group is getting on well together too. We are similar ages and if guys like Dave stay, it will help us win a comp.”

Fifita has only played 35 games for the Broncos, but he turned out for the Marroons in all three State of Origin matches last season and was on the verge of representing Australia before he fractured his eye socket while captaining the Junior Kangaroos.

Fifita’s Maroons teammate, Felise Kaufusi, said he hoped the blockbusting forward remained in Brisbane.

“I think Dave should stay at the Broncos,” Kaufusi said.

“I’m not too sure what clubs are chasing him but the key for Dave is where he feels comfortable and happy playing his football, and if that’s at the Broncos, he should stick around.

“If he feels he needs to get out of his comfort zone, then he might look around, but he will only get better as a player at the Broncos.

“He is going to be a superstar of the game. I had time with him in Origin camp this year and I was really impressed with his attitude and his willingness to learn.”

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
750k a year? Yeah no worries. Next I'll read that Latrell decided to extend his contract with the Roosters for 250k a year. What a fucking joke. More like 750k under the cap and TPAs and another 400k per season in luxury apartments and cars etc.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jail bird Fafita.....has a nice ring to it :grinning: Lucky for David he doesn't wear a dogs jersey. What could have been an NRL lynching mob led by Shitberg waiting for him on his arrival back to Oz will end up a slap on the wrist and a blow job instead.