Official Request for New Major Sponsor

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

If true fuck me.

Then again not all that shocking considering our roster and the fact we haven’t made the 8 for years.

I’ve said a few times now people remember the last 5 weeks and convince themselves we where something special.

We had the second worst for and against still after that and where fighting for the spoon and had the same wins for the first 5 months as we did the last 5 weeks. Not attractive at all.
Exactly right I wrote a post about this,near the end of last year,no good playing well when there's nothing to play for,no pressure,the jury is still out on dean pays ability as a coach,especially his bench rotations,and has the roster for next year improved?the obsession with signing forwards continues to baffle me,when a strike centre is what we require

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me how many high profile teams you no of go to market this way?

Fuk me, they should already have a hit list of potential suitors and going after them. Dont they have a marketing team and BA's.
That not how it works and also their not using brokers.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite embarrassing actually.
The sponsor will have the upper hand at the negotiating table.
Fancy going to the market that way, yet, looks like they have run out of leads,and with recruitment they do it behind close doors and no information to the supporters...
Concerning hahahahahahahah

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
get rid of m & j chickens its not nice for the childrens future

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Exactly right I wrote a post about this,near the end of last year,no good playing well when there's nothing to play for,no pressure,the jury is still out on dean pays ability as a coach,especially his bench rotations,and has the roster for next year improved?the obsession with signing forwards continues to baffle me,when a strike centre is what we require
Spot on

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don’t members of the board have any fkn business contacts FFS

Rookies

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not surprised that popular sports teams have issues finding sponsors. The economy is driven by low income earners who generally spend the majority of their wages and wage growth has been stagnant for too long. I'd be surprised if there are many businesses with money spare to throw at sporting sponsorship.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Rookies
Odd because Lynne is CEO of Paralympics Australia. You'd think she'd have business contacts that we could piggyback?

Is this advertising for a sponsor the usual way it's done? IDK but it seems amateur hour stuff at this late stage of preparations for 2020 and clothing etc deadlines.

I sure hope all those defending these outcomes are correct in their confidence in the direction of the CEO and Board.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not surprised that popular sports teams have issues finding sponsors. The economy is driven by low income earners who generally spend the majority of their wages and wage growth has been stagnant for too long. I'd be surprised if there are many businesses with money spare to throw at sporting sponsorship.
Absolutely.
Especially those asking $M+ as major sponsor.
I recently said on another thread that one of the Dogs challenges these days are not only other NRL clubs, but AFL and A-League.
Very competitive market, businesses can afford to be choosy and they are.

It’s a bit of a race to the bottom until we see the economy taking major steps forward again, which right now ain’t happening.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it's time the kennel made itself a LinkedIn profile, can we bid for major sponsor status?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
BIG W would look epic on the jersey haha... Shame those ***** are broke as well

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i keep hearing is excuses excuses excuses, let's blame the old board for not being able to secure a major sponsor. Maybe less chinese meals and meetings and more qualifying and hitting the ground running

Rookies

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s always “we are going to give it away for free to Camp Quality..... because we are charitable and stuff”

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
We ArE A pOwEr HoUsE ClUb SpOnSoRs WilL SiGn No PrOpLeM........nek minnit we are advertising in the Inner West Courier hahahhaahah

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Rookies
Yeah we got some bloke that does promo junk and someone that ran a winery.... there was some retard on here arguing with me about how those two were great appointments.....