Official Request for New Major Sponsor

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received an update on my LinkedIn feed that the dogs are advertising that they are looking for a major Sponsor.

4 months out from the 2020 comp and no sponsor... good luck coz if we end up like cronulla that will be embarrassing

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Just received an update on my LinkedIn feed that the dogs are advertising that they are looking for a major Sponsor.

4 months out from the 2020 comp and no sponsor... good luck coz if we end up like cronulla that will be embarrassing

If true fuck me.

Then again not all that shocking considering our roster and the fact we haven’t made the 8 for years.

I’ve said a few times now people remember the last 5 weeks and convince themselves we where something special.

We had the second worst for and against still after that and where fighting for the spoon and had the same wins for the first 5 months as we did the last 5 weeks. Not attractive at all.

Last edited:

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This is extremely concerning. Yes our leagues club makes us financially sustainable but at a time where there is so much talk of relocation/expansion, the fingers will definitely be pointed at the club that can’t secure a major sponsor.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
we'll be right... everybody always stresses when we are looking for a sponsor and then the club pull through.. we have to strong of a support base not to be appealing

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
C'mooon PAL and/or CHUM. The time is now.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not a big deal.... one will come in time. it’s always good to have a major sponsor but we are better off than most clubs with our leagues club.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It is a worry. But there's still enough time between now and the start of the season to find one.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You’re shocked that they’re marketing for a new sponsor?? I don’t get it?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You’re making it out the comp starts next week... 4 months, 3 months who gives a fuck

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is extremely concerning. Yes our leagues club makes us financially sustainable but at a time where there is so much talk of relocation/expansion, the fingers will definitely be pointed at the club that can’t secure a major sponsor.
Concerning hahahahahahahah

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re shocked that they’re marketing for a new sponsor?? I don’t get it?
Tell me how many high profile teams you know of go to market this way?

Fuk me, they should already have a hit list of potential suitors and going after them. Dont they have a marketing team and BA's.

Last edited:

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell me how many high profile teams you no of go to market this way?

Fuk me, they should already have a hit list of potential suitors and going after them. Dont they have a marketing team and BA's.
Cry me a river