Men can have periods too

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry about that mate
I only tagged you for bit of fun
I was trolling and I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable.

I thought you would be up for bit of fun in the off season

Didn't think it would hurt your feelings or offend you,

If I have upset you, I do apologise
It’s all good.... I knew you were just having some fun.... I was just in a bad mood because I’m a bit creatively frustrated and not really in the mood for it.... lol

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Can I make a thread called "Women can get hard ons too"?
Of course you can because as we all know it’s true, women can actually get hard ons, one on the left and one on the right, about chest high lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course you can because as we all know it’s true, women can actually get hard ons, one on the left and one on the right, about chest high lol
Theres also another tiny spot in the midsection that goes hard if you're doing the right things down there!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop confusing the boys :p
Ok boys.
You will know you're on the right path when she leans that part in closer to you!

Thats about the time you have start practicing your finger painting!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that it keeps me up at night but what exactly is gender and how does it differ from sex?
Basically put, sex is based on chromosomes and sexual organs "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina"

Gender is a description of male or female things based on what society says it is. For example, boys play with GI Joes while girls play with Barbies. Boys where pants while girls wear dresses.

The issue arises with the society part. While gender is traditionally "man and woman" or "boy and girl", if society says that it goes beyond this then it goes beyond this.

This is where the confusion arises. It's entirely based on society. Which is when someone says "there can only ever be two genders" then that's wrong because society defines how many genders there are. But on the other side when a man says "I was born a woman", that man/woman is wrong. They were born a male and chose to be a woman gender later on.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Basically put, sex is based on chromosomes and sexual organs "boys have a penis, girls have a vagina"

Gender is a description of male or female things based on what society says it is. For example, boys play with GI Joes while girls play with Barbies. Boys where pants while girls wear dresses.

The issue arises with the society part. While gender is traditionally "man and woman" or "boy and girl", if society says that it goes beyond this then it goes beyond this.

This is where the confusion arises. It's entirely based on society. Which is when someone says "there can only ever be two genders" then that's wrong because society defines how many genders there are. But on the other side when a man says "I was born a woman", that man/woman is wrong. They were born a male and chose to be a woman gender later on.
Thank you.

So sex is fact and gender is feelings? Lol sorry had to throw that in

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Do these 2 still do their bodybuilding vids?

"Hey man, looking to build some muscle man?"

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You all need Jesus. women aren’t objects even the ones that objectify themselves. Those powerful ones that are married with kids yet break the moldddddd and bend over in g strings takes so much bravery and empowerment to do. They should be respected and shall receive their 72 virgins.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You all need Jesus. women aren’t objects even the ones that objectify themselves. Those powerful ones that are married with kids yet break the moldddddd and bend over in g strings takes so much bravery and empowerment to do. They should be respected and shall receive their 72 virgins.
Whose at fault for the objectivity?
The sender or receiver?

Or is it a case of it takes two to tango?
Who am I kidding?
Of course it is mans fault, even more so if his skin is the same colour as paste!