Status
Not open for further replies.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If JAC on $350k well we DEFINATELY need to get Bellamy. He man's a genius.
Well the Storm did turn Addo-Carr's career around. He was headed for some dark times. They've put him on the right path now to be successful.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I said it the moment I could see he wasn’t hanging round at tigers to sign the ****. Fucking gun written all over him.

Much like another one right now.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres another article on the Fox on DT. Cant open it though?

There is other stuff, but this is the Fox stuff (BTW Natboy II posted this last night)

IS FOXX READY TO FLY IN SYDNEY

Josh Addo-Carr would have no trouble finding a Sydney club. Photo: Daniel Pockett/Getty Images
Could Melbourne Storm and Kangaroos flyer Josh Addo-Carr be close to making a shock return to Sydney?

Some Sydney clubs certainly think so and would be obviously interested in bringing Addo-Carr back to do his thing on the wing.

Addo-Carr has been a revelation since joining the Storm in 2017 from the Wests Tigers, where he has risen from a fringe first grader to a bona fide premiership and State of Origin-winning representative star.

And despite two years left on his deal with Melbourne that’s worth about $700,000, there has been a suggestion Addo-Carr could be on his way back to Sydney — sooner rather than later.

When asked last week if Melbourne or Sydney was home, Addo-Carr made it clear the Harbour City is where his heart is.

“Sydney is always home for me," Addo-Carr said. “I’m grateful for what Melbourne have done for me. They’ve turned my career around. They’ve turned me into the player I’ve always dreamt to be.

“Sydney (though) is always going to be home. My whole family is there. If I want to start a little family, I want my kids to grow up with my family.”

Addo-Carr said it was the Storm’s values under supercoach Craig Bellamy which helped transform him on and off the field.

“It was the culture of Melbourne,” Addo-Carr said. “We have good leaders. You have to work hard to be in the side. You don’t get given the jersey. You earnt it.”

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There is other stuff, but this is the Fox stuff (BTW Natboy II posted this last night)

IS FOXX READY TO FLY IN SYDNEY

Josh Addo-Carr would have no trouble finding a Sydney club. Photo: Daniel Pockett/Getty Images
Could Melbourne Storm and Kangaroos flyer Josh Addo-Carr be close to making a shock return to Sydney?

Some Sydney clubs certainly think so and would be obviously interested in bringing Addo-Carr back to do his thing on the wing.

Addo-Carr has been a revelation since joining the Storm in 2017 from the Wests Tigers, where he has risen from a fringe first grader to a bona fide premiership and State of Origin-winning representative star.

And despite two years left on his deal with Melbourne that’s worth about $700,000, there has been a suggestion Addo-Carr could be on his way back to Sydney — sooner rather than later.

When asked last week if Melbourne or Sydney was home, Addo-Carr made it clear the Harbour City is where his heart is.

“Sydney is always home for me," Addo-Carr said. “I’m grateful for what Melbourne have done for me. They’ve turned my career around. They’ve turned me into the player I’ve always dreamt to be.

“Sydney (though) is always going to be home. My whole family is there. If I want to start a little family, I want my kids to grow up with my family.”

Addo-Carr said it was the Storm’s values under supercoach Craig Bellamy which helped transform him on and off the field.

“It was the culture of Melbourne,” Addo-Carr said. “We have good leaders. You have to work hard to be in the side. You don’t get given the jersey. You earnt it.”
Oh ok mate thanks for that. Same as the other post earlier. Said it was only 20 mins old though, thought it may have been different.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh ok mate thanks for that. Same as the other post earlier. Said it was only 20 mins old though, thought it may have been different.
I think its new because they've combined three old stories into one.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Looks like he's off to the Rabbitohs in a swap for Alex Johnston

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
All the top sides in recent years have had excellent wingers.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fox is a game changer, no substitute for speed.

he’d be worth 700K+ on the open market..Storm will need to upgrade his current deal to keep him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the top sides in recent years have had excellent wingers.
And all the top sides will keep getting players they want until the tide turns. But it’s gotta happen sooner or later one one think..!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The fox is a game changer, no substitute for speed.

he’d be worth 700K+ on the open market..Storm will need to upgrade his current deal to keep him
LM in the ball park @ $900k by comparison?

Banned
Reaction score
How old is he again?
Aging speedsters isn't the best idea.
I cite Hopoate as an example, good player, yet lacking the dynamics speed bring that he used to have.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
How old is he again?
I cite Hopoate as an example, good player, yet lacking the dynamics speed bring that he used to have.
He’s just turned 24 but agreed on Hoppa despite being only 3 years older. He lost a stack of pace after that Mormon mission

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How old is he again?
Hoppa never had pace. Was just a very strong smart footballer with freakish skills at 18 years of age. I think the hype was because he was so young and looked very much at home playing against men. Though he was playing outside of Jamie Lyon..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hoppa never had pace. Was just a very strong smart footballer with freakish skills at 18 years of age. I think the hype was because he was so young and looked very much at home playing against men. Though he was playing outside of Jamie Lyon..
I thought he was quick at Manly & when he debuted in origin. It was a while ago now though so could be mistaken

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny Weidler reported on ch9 today

JAC will have a sit down with Melbourne officials "tomorrow"

JAC desperately wants to relocate to Sydney but dont you worry dogs fans coz he wont be coming to the dogs coz the board fuck it up

Last edited:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Panthers is the word
Fuck off.

They got to’o and mansour for wingers.
Naden whare Edwards that other crichton.

I can see us signing mwz (sorry Dwz bur your brothers a nsw cup player and we don’t need more of them)

Status
Not open for further replies.