Radical right and their bullshit

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly right.
Hence why the middle ground need to slow down the left
Laughing at them along the way is ok too
They really do. And the conservatives need to rid the fake conservatives who agree with gay sex being normal. That’s not conservative values and aren’t wanted in the right. They can go to the middle ground or the left, but a few have said the left is now too extreme. But the thing is these fake conservatives are centring the right which isn’t what people want. You have your right wing middle and left choose one. A beautiful question was asked to a gay black “conservative”. How does anal sex win us the culture war?
the answer? I can be me social media is amazing and God loves me. Lol. I’m really getting tired of these new age Christians that accept anything and everything.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In some cases, tradition isn’t a bad thing.

Change does happen whether we like it or not? but it’s not always for the better.
Tradition is evil because it doesn’t think chopping up a penis and making into a cosmetic vagina is normal. Progression is right because individuals deem what they as individuals think is right not what is actually right and truth.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are all fucking crazy *****... good read I will bring the bourbon assassin
Usually I'd get full involved but this time I'll sip on bourbon with you and enjoy the show lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
. I’m really getting tired of these new age Christians that accept anything and everything.
Bro, your boss is a new age "Christian". He wants a one world religion (Chrislam) plus didn't he call Jesus a sinner?

Don't go off at me bro my mum is Catholic lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
They really do. And the conservatives need to rid the fake conservatives who agree with gay sex being normal. That’s not conservative values and aren’t wanted in the right. They can go to the middle ground or the left, but a few have said the left is now too extreme. But the thing is these fake conservatives are centring the right which isn’t what people want. You have your right wing middle and left choose one. A beautiful question was asked to a gay black “conservative”. How does anal sex win us the culture war?
the answer? I can be me social media is amazing and God loves me. Lol. I’m really getting tired of these new age Christians that accept anything and everything.
They are also winning you elections. Expel the moderate conservatives and you’ll have a less prominent voice in society.... all the more to empower your false victim narrative.... lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Bro, your boss is a new age "Christian". He wants a one world religion (Chrislam) plus didn't he call Jesus a sinner?

Jesuc was a pretty tolerant guy according to the scriptures..... he may have encouraged people to turn to God, but he didn’t encourage people to collide and ostracise sinners. New age Christianity is the real Christianity, tbh.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jesuc was a pretty tolerant guy according to the scriptures..... he may have encouraged people to turn to God, but he didn’t encourage people to collide and ostracise sinners. New age Christianity is the real Christianity, tbh.
Jesus was never tolerant of sin. He didn’t stop people from sinning but didn’t accept anyone who didn’t accept they needed to stop sinning. Let’s take Mary Magdalene for example, the reason he forgave her is because she accepted being a slut was wrong and completely turned away from it. Let’s take Christ sitting with criminals and tax collectors, he sat with them to offer an opportunity at salvation by accepting the truth, not him saying do whatever you want I’ll still accept you. We can’t interpret the scripture as we individually feel like, that’s why we have the Catholic Church, they haven’t changed anything of Christ’s teachings, never will accept gay marriage/sex, abortion etc.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Woah woah woah lol.
Francis called Jesus a sinner? When was this lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Jesus loved sinners but hates sins my bro.

I'm sure Jesus is a centerist would rather focus on getting rid of the wings and everyone just get along.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro they made a big deal about in the MSM, that's why I'm asking if he did or not because fuck the media.
That would be one of the most blaspheming things to come out a popes mouth and would have been stood down by now. That’s taking away his divinity and therefore Christianity would be a fraud in that case. But he never said that. The closest I found is that Jesus cares more about the sinner than the sin.

Banned
Reaction score
Righties need everything dumbed down to a 3 or 4 word slogan, Stop the Boats, Axe the Tax, Make Merica Great Again, Keep Merica Great. Try explaining something to a rightie in complete sentences and you may as well try explaining algebra to your Labrador.
A bit like Easts becoming Sydney, because their fans couldn't figure out where east was, with or without a compass!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
A bit like Easts becoming Sydney, because their fans couldn't figure out where east was, with or without a compass!
Hey! I take offence to this. I don’t think I could read a analog clock till like year 6 or 7. I would try too hard to figure it out lol.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey! I take offence to this. I don’t think I could read a analog clock till like year 6 or 7. I would try too hard to figure it out lol.
Yeah..I found it takes um..time to do so.. lol!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Jesus was never tolerant of sin. He didn’t stop people from sinning but didn’t accept anyone who didn’t accept they needed to stop sinning. Let’s take Mary Magdalene for example, the reason he forgave her is because she accepted being a slut was wrong and completely turned away from it. Let’s take Christ sitting with criminals and tax collectors, he sat with them to offer an opportunity at salvation by accepting the truth, not him saying do whatever you want I’ll still accept you. We can’t interpret the scripture as we individually feel like, that’s why we have the Catholic Church, they haven’t changed anything of Christ’s teachings, never will accept gay marriage/sex, abortion etc.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He may not have ever accepted sin, But he also openly discouraged the judgment of followers. He never encouraged followers to demean, belittle, condemn or ostracise sinners to no constructive end, which is what many Christians do. They use the concept of righteousness as an excuse to act like complete fucking douche bags.

As for the Catholic Church, it needs to weed out its own ranks before it tries to hold itself up as a bastion of morality and decency.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Jesus loved sinners but hates sins my bro.

I'm sure Jesus is a centerist would rather focus on getting rid of the wings and everyone just get along.
Yes, I know I am exaggerating a little from a theistic point of view.... the point is many Christians these days go so far in their goal of opposing progress they don’t realise they are going too far in the other direction and use their religion as an excuse to belittle and judge.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. He may not have ever accepted sin, But he also openly discouraged the judgment of followers. He never encouraged followers to demean, belittle, condemn or ostracise sinners to no constructive end, which is what many Christians do. They use the concept of righteousness as an excuse to act like complete fucking douche bags.

As for the Catholic Church, it needs to weed out the weeds from its own ranks before it tries to hold itself up as a bastion of morality and decency.
Correct no is saying that people who sin should Stone a slut to death. But Christ never said don’t judge. He in fact tells us to judge fruits people bare and from that you can know if it’s evil or not. I think you’re getting confused a bit from what I’m saying. I believe in giving people the chance to come to Christ and not judge them, but where we differ I think is that I like Catholicism and actual Christian teaching, the sinner has to repent turn from their sin example penis poo sex, and accept Christ as king. I also don’t believe in people forcing to believe it as Christ forced no one but I also can’t sit here and say yeah someone can keep getting poo on their penis and they’ll go to heaven still if they’re a good person. It’s strictly forbidden in the bible and a mortal sin. Dying in mortal sin sends us straight to hell.
thats a bit of a summary by the way lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Correct no is saying that people who sin should Stone a slut to death. But Christ never said don’t judge. He in fact tells us to judge fruits people bare and from that you can know if it’s evil or not. I think you’re getting confused a bit from what I’m saying. I believe in giving people the chance to come to Christ and not judge them, but where we differ I think is that I like Catholicism and actual Christian teaching, the sinner has to repent turn from their sin example penis poo sex, and accept Christ as king. I also don’t believe in people forcing to believe it as Christ forced no one but I also can’t sit here and say yeah someone can keep getting poo on their penis and they’ll go to heaven still if they’re a good person. It’s strictly forbidden in the bible and a mortal sin. Dying in mortal sin sends us straight to hell.
thats a bit of a summary by the way lol
It seems to be the fruit reference refers more to not being led into sin, it doesn’t strike me as a hall pass to belittle and demean others....

I actually get what you’re saying.... I accept that you believe homosexuality is a sin, but I see many people who identify as Christian ridiculing, insulting and demeaning gay people on social media and believing they have some sort of righteous right to do this.... they may be because they are frustrated with the way the world is going .... but doesn’t the bible predict that the world will fall into sin during end days? Isn’t this an inevitability according to Christian theology? I understand it is.... so Christians should be a bit more zen about it.

I don’t see what spiritual purpose out and out homophobic abuse, or even hellfire and brimstone posts on social media which are not likely to change anyone’s opinion could possibly serve.

I can respect good intentions, but I frequently see behaviour from people who identify as Christian these days which doesn’t even appear to be well intentioned. It seems to be just plain vindictive.

Last edited:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
my recommendation is do all the sins and go crazy then repent when you are 80 years old