Poll: Will the bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

Will the Bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I think he's already here under as newish user. I'll give you a big hint as to who, the name consists of three numbers
I can confirm this is 100% accurate.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but none of those players ever received an offer. Some were spoken to but offers were never made.
That statement, if true, is more than scary....missing the window badly and not in the race to improve the team.

Ten year wait to find the perfect cheap superstar team player with Bulldogs DNA...pffft

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I could be wrong but I think he's already here under as newish user. I'll give you a big hint as to who, the name consists of three numbers
I’m constantly speaking to MR I on pm he will be back soon .
His just sorting out a few private issues.
As for @086 his not mr I, I can confirm this 200%.

Last edited:
Reactions: 086

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have to remember...They are all rumours :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
According to my source we are still after several players :nomouth:
In the meantime I'll add few more to your list
Luke Thompson
Brandon Smith
Waka Blake
SBW
Blakey Braily
Did I forget anyone :grimacing:
I know 14 players out of the two lists were approached
Does that mean Luke Thompson is not coming to the club?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m constantly speaking to MR I on pm he will be back soon .
His just sorting out a few private issues.
As for @086 his not mr I I can confirm this 200%.
Like I said, I wasn't sure. But the reason I thought was that they share similar views as well as posts and 086 came around the time Invisible went awol.

But you say they aren't the same guy and I respect that, not that it's any of my business anyway

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you, but none of those players ever received an offer. Some were spoken to but offers were never made.
Where did I say every single one of them was offered a contract???
I said targeted and sought with zero result
Some players wouldn’t even entertain a sit down with us it seems
Tell me if I’m wrong

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah but take Essese off the list, he is shit anyway so no biggie.
f him and the knights
Although I do believe they will be the big improvers next year under Adam obrien

my close mate is well entrenched within roosters hq and there is a reason why uncle nick and the poosters were so angry they lost obrien.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Like I said, I wasn't sure. But the reason I thought was that they share similar views as well as posts and 086 came around the time Invisible went awol.

But you say they aren't the same guy and I respect that, not that it's any of my business anyway
Nah all good it’s just that horse has issues with MR I and @086 i speak to both of them via pm.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
f him and the knights
Although I do believe they will be the big improvers next year under Adam obrien

my close mate is well entrenched within roosters hq and there is a reason why uncle nick and the poosters were so angry they lost obrien.
Agree Brown underperformed with Newcastle.
Interesting times if Foran does retire as his salary will come off the cap lets say it's $1m plus the $400k apparently the club has up it's sleave. What do they do with that money?

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agree Brown underperformed with Newcastle.
Interesting times if Foran does retire as his salary will come off the cap lets say it's $1m plus the $400k apparently the club has up it's sleave. What do they do with that money?
save it for the Xmas party coz they’re all performing sooooo well and are all world beaters in their selected field.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Please confirm it
I’m not allowed to discuss what went on behind the scenes publicly. Mods orders.

All I’ll say to you is - enjoy being lied to. It’s hilarious from my point of view, as someone well aware of the facts

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
I’m not allowed to discuss what went on behind the scenes publicly. Mods orders.

All I’ll say to you is - enjoy being lied to. It’s hilarious from my point of view, as someone well aware of the facts
Bahahahahahahah good cover up, mods orders ,
You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes unless mods are sharing peoples private information?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahah good cover up, mods orders ,
You have no idea what goes on behind the scenes unless mods are sharing peoples private information?
No, he’s right. I was too because he kept reporting my posts when I was just being honest about what he did

Status
Not open for further replies.