Men can have periods too

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I know.... I just find it absurd how they accuse leftists of being emotive and ignoring facts whilst simultaneously dismissing legitimate scientific research as crap because that research doesn’t suit their emotionally charged views on the major problems with the world....

I’m not saying that many leftists don’t argue emotively, exaggerate or disregard certain facts, but ffs, take a look in the mirror.
Your lot, is as bad as their lot, and our lot are tired of both of you!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Need better bait than that my friend :grinning:
Dafuq? I’m not baiting anyone.... you made a statement, I asked for elaboration.... the only reason I’m commenting on the thread is because I was tagged.... lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dafuq? I’m not baiting anyone.... you made a statement, I asked for elaboration.... the only reason I’m commenting on the thread is because I was tagged.... lol
Centre or not falling for the sheep mentality I'm guessing.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You are SuperElliott, just call out and you'll be there! Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Heres a clip of the fateful day that freedom of speech started to decline.

Once they started putting parental advisory labels on stuff it really fucked everything.

This is how stupid adults were back then.
They encouraged parental warning labels and R18 ratings without considering it would make the kids want to watch or listen to it even more!

Skip to last 15 seconds to hear Zappas excellent response to the closed minded jew!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
just because I lean left on most issues doesn’t mean I don’t think about them or find fault with leftist ideologies
Hey, I'm not judging you bro, just guessing his lot, which I thought he meant my lot lol

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish you could spoiler images on here so you wouldn't get banned, I could show you stuff that is worse than cartel executions.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
i would hate to think how backwards how damaged how stupid the world will be in 100 years time, the looneys already have a say now and are getting louder and louder, while the majority of people see the looneys for what they are, some fools with political power seem to follow what these looneys say and bring it in to power

stop the rot and bring back common sense
Don’t think about what the world will be like in 100 years time it’s bad enough now and enough to drive you fucken mad as it is! Fuck em all, the looneys who’ve made the world the way it is currently are all faithless, soulless, heartless cowards who believe in nothing but themselves and are that weak and soft inside that the media etc have conditioned them to their agenda easily. The best advice I regularly give to those closest to me ( and even strangers whom are willing to listen ) is that the world we all live in is by no means an accident, it is and always has been intended and has been moulded that way for generations. We can whinge and moan as much as we want but all it will do is drive us crazy and turn us into the very thing we most despise! All we can do is have faith in our GOD, educate and take care of our family and loved ones, provision and prepare as best we can to survive the wars to come! Let the enlightened faithful ones survive, and pray for the lost souls who have sacrificed their god given free will for the sake of 15 minutes of fame...