Foran to retire !

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not a fan of Croft. Doesn't seem really good. Interestingly enough it has been said that Cooper Cronk did not approve of bringing Kyle Flanagan from Cronulla to be his replacement at the Roosters. Cronk thought Croft was the man to go for.
I think Flanagan is a gun so that's interesting. When Johnston was out of the Sharks side this year he really impressed and probably didn't deserve to be dropped. I also thought they'd choose Flanagan over Townsend and move him on 1 year early (maybe to someone like us) but it wasn't to be.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Storm aren't willing to contribute. A big reason why the Broncos pulled out. Is he on 500k? I still think the best thing to do is use Lewis (or Cogger for the Cogger fan boys) and Wakeham. We should upgrade in other areas.
Lewis running 5/8 and Wakeham 7 for round 1 2020 for me.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point getting excited...

NRL will shaft us if we even hint at cap relief

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sad if true but also a smart decision for Kieron’s physical and mental wellbeing. There’s no doubting his courage and effort. Kieron in the time he has been here has bled blue and white and every supporter has commented on his effort week in week out even when we were badly on the wrong end of the score line, Kieron still stood out for his effort.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No point getting excited...

NRL will shaft us if we even hint at cap relief
It’s on the club if they can’t get him medically retired or a Inglis type of job in the club with the vast majority of the contract off the cap. Other clubs get it so we can’t be taking no for an answer from the NRL.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still think we would be better off with cody walker and the fox instead of latrell.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
IF the NRL says “NO” I say we pull out those late night CCTV recordings in the office of Greenberg lol. I’m sure he had his pants around his ankles staring into the monitor at pictures of Raelene Castle

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His body was fucked well and truely before he arrived. Extremely competitive and talented. Brings out the best in others. You could see the difference he made to our team when he was on the paddock.
We’ll miss his experience alone.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate We get rejected from api, esse esse and ramien...
Phuk your living in la la land.

The only bloke interested in coming to us in latrell we drop off after courting him for 6 months cause he is too expensive
Still think we would be better off with cody walker and the fox instead of latrell.