News David Fifita detained in Bali

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I've never been to bali but it seems this place where fuckwit Australians hang out and make ***** of themselves .
This would also be an appropriate description of NRL Headquarters.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd still take him too but the club probably wouldn't have made an offer before this so even more unlikely now. Since he's junior Kangaroo captain you'd think he'd be a bit more mature / responsible than the average 19yo player

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
what a dumbass seriously

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks

Good to see that you think you have a chance of getting Fifita & maybe Haas, who has only 5 years on his contract to run. :tearsofjoy:
That is until he is released due this Bali incident was my thinking.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is until he is released due this Bali incident was my thinking.
LOL

As if the Broncos will release him.

Also Haas wasn't there, yes he is in Bali with Fifita but wasn't at the nightclub etc with him.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
fucking gambling addict. he should do drugs in indonesia and get himself executed.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Luckily for the Broncos they have that big magical rug that unpleasant things get swept under and forgotten about.
The Thoroughbreds will produce the cash for a hefty bribe and that will be that. Maybe the bribe cash should be taken off the Broncos salary cap for 2020?

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign of the times... from the 'Toot:

NRL Player Enjoys Quiet Relaxing Well-Behaved Holiday In Bali And Returns Home Rested Up

WENDELL HUSSEY | Cadet | CONTACT

A local rugby league player has shocked the Eastern Seaboard of Australia today by returning to Bali in incredible condition.

The rising young talent named Brayden Sams confirmed to The Advocate upon his arrival back into the country that he took it pretty easy on the popular holiday island for the last couple of weeks.

Strolling back through the international terminal with gifts for family and friends and feeling fresh as a daisy, the promising centre said he just took the opportunity to have a nice holiday with his girlfriend.

“Yeah, she’s been really good to me over the last few years while I’ve been committing my entire life to getting paid to play sport, so it was only fair that we went together to have a nice time, and spoil ourselves a little bit,” he said.

“So I mean, obviously we were guilty of a few days just relaxing by the pool in the villa and chilling out and being pretty shit tourists, but you just need that some times.”

“Other than that it was really nice to take some push bikes up through the mountains up above Bali there and see the countryside and the temples and a bit of local culture.”

“It’s really quite interesting out of the hustle and bustle of Potatoheads and Kuta.”

“Because most of the Balinese are actually Hindu, and so it was really cool to learn about their spirituality and traditions.”

When asked about why he didn’t feel the need to get legless every night on the small island, Sams just explained that he pisses up a bit during the season and after it with the boys, so it’s nice to just have a couple of beers and chill out.

“Obviously a lot of the other guys like to drink to the point where they lose control despite the fact that they are professional football players who stick out like sore thumbs in these environments where dead shits try and deliberately provoke them and cause a scene,” he said.

“But I’m pretty thankful that I get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to play footy, and don’t wanna jeopardise that by doing anything too silly.”

“So I normally just bender on when it’s just the boys in an environment where there aren’t punters with phones out everywhere.”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We should offer to pay the victim compensation and then sign Fifita on a lower salary ;)

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Luckily for the Broncos they have that big magical rug that unpleasant things get swept under and forgotten about.
What like the Bulldogs & Ben Barba hitting his wife.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was thinking more along the lines of the dodgy Andrew Gee $200k "donation into his bank account" that apparently no-one at Broncos knew anything about, or the rumours doing the rounds back in the day of Lockyer's coke habit. Or the 3 Broncos players (Thaiday, Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd from memory) in the dunny, was that just a drug issue or was sexual assault in the mix as well? Or the Matthew Lodge dramas. The good ol' Broncs have a shitload of skeletons in the closet.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Was thinking more along the lines of the dodgy Andrew Gee $200k "donation into his bank account" that apparently no-one at Broncos knew anything about, or the rumours doing the rounds back in the day of Lockyer's coke habit. Or the 3 Broncos players (Thaiday, Karmichael Hunt, Darius Boyd from memory) in the dunny, was that just a drug issue or was sexual assault in the mix as well? Or the Matthew Lodge dramas. The good ol' Broncs have a shitload of skeletons in the closet.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bali security guard forgives Fafita. Meeting to be to be arranged to see if he is sorry (and hand over hush/compo money lol)