Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol now David Fifita’s gone and got himself arrested in Bali, he’ll no longer pass the Bulldogs Culture test so we won’t sign him. Who’s next on the list for the recruitment drive?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So ur say8mg he accepted same money from us as Chooks offered to leave and come to us for same money?
His position at the Roosters was already untenable before the 800k offer was a thing. They also removed it almost instantly. If we offered Latrell 900k-1m (people are saying it was less) it was competing with the 650k offer at the time. If the Tigers have come in with a 1.3m (dumb offer, overs on overs) then he's going there. This whole situation has been a seesaw so hopefully it can swing back in our favour and we can sign him for 900k-1m. It seems very unlikely tho.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well considering he said chooks offer of 800k wasn’t enough
Why would you think he would leave and sign with us for same money.......?
Not rocket science....
It doesn't have to be rocket science you tool. Have you considered that Latrell isn't getting along with the playing group at the Roosters OR the admin and that this has been brewing for a while. He has an opportunity to remain or he did with the Roosters and probably win more premierships and at the very least play semi-final football year in year out BUT he has chosen to "test the market" and likely sign for around the same coin elsewhere.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His position at the Roosters was already untenable before the 800k offer was a thing. They also removed it almost instantly. If we offered Latrell 900k-1m (people are saying it was less) it was competing with the 650k offer at the time. If the Tigers have come in with a 1.3m (dumb offer, overs on overs) then he's going there. This whole situation has been a seesaw so hopefully it can swing back in our favour and we can sign him for 900k-1m. It seems very unlikely tho.
He ain’t guna tap 1.3 on the head to come to us for same as chooks offered him

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
He ain’t guna tap 1.3 on the head to come to us for same as chooks offered him
He will 100% take the 1.3m if it's offered at the Tigers. If we offer 900k-1m it's more then what the Roosters are offering. I also think the Roosters are less likely to re-offer the 800k, more closer to their first 650k offer. I don't see him staying at the Roosters regardless.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be rocket science you tool. Have you considered that Latrell isn't getting along with the playing group at the Roosters OR the admin and that this has been brewing for a while. He has an opportunity to remain or he did with the Roosters and probably win more premierships and at the very least play semi-final football year in year out BUT he has chosen to "test the market" and likely sign for around the same coin elsewhere.
Hahaha holy shit
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read
He has no dramas with players
His drama is money, and we sweet fa supposedly said he agreed in principle to sign for same money chooks offered
1. Crap
2. Where’s his evidence
3. Tigers offered 1.3 as of beginning of November

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He will 100% take the 1.3m if it's offered at the Tigers. If we offer 900k-1m it's more then what the Roosters are offering. I also think the Roosters are less likely to re-offer the 800k, more closer to their first 650k offer. I don't see him staying at the Roosters regardless.
So you agree with my original post regarding money and where he will sign ?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So you agree with my original post regarding money and where he will sign ?
I wouldn't pay 1.3m for him, I'd be comfortable offering 900k-1m. I think he will sign with the Tigers IF they're offering 1.3m. I'm not sure what your origin post was I hope that answers your question tho.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His position at the Roosters was already untenable before the 800k offer was a thing. They also removed it almost instantly. If we offered Latrell 900k-1m (people are saying it was less) it was competing with the 650k offer at the time.
@coach
Hahaha holy shit
That’s the dumbest thing I’ve read
He has no dramas with players
His drama is money, and we sweet fa supposedly said he agreed in principle to sign for same money chooks offered
1. Crap
2. Where’s his evidence
3. Tigers offered 1.3 as of beginning of November
You're an idiot. He has dramas with players and the best example of that is that NOT ONE player, admin or coaching staff have come out and defended Latrell publicly. Not one. Not even on their social media accounts to say they hope he is ok with all that is unfolding. That has to tell you something and raise red flags.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay 1.3m for him, I'd be comfortable offering 900k-1m. I think he will sign with the Tigers IF they're offering 1.3m. I'm not sure what your origin post was I hope that answers your question tho.
Tigers have never stated the amount in question.. they have never stated $1.3 mill. it's all again "media" hype.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@coach

You're an idiot. He has dramas with players and the best example of that is that NOT ONE player, admin or coaching staff have come out and defended Latrell publicly. Not one. Not even on their social media accounts to say they hope he is ok with all that is unfolding. That has to tell you something and raise red flags.
Are you serious....
So you think he was guna sign with us for same money chooks offered?
And When the tigers throwing around 1.3
Pull ya head in muppet
500k extra a season
Hahhahhahahhhahahhahaha

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bullshit
Chooks offered 800k to stay and he thought that was no where near enough
Your trying to say he accepted 800-900k in principle from us
Leave for same money
Fuck you talk shit
Absolute garbage
Coach , You’re a pelican!
The Roosters offer via Robinson only came after they got wind of the Bulldogs negotiations (Coorey) we’re concrete ie Mitchell was called in to confirm this hence the semantics that came from the Roosters via their media allies.
Your stupidity exceeds your ignorance, good sir

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Coach , You’re a pelican!
The Roosters offer via Robinson only came after they got wind of the Bulldogs negotiations (Coorey) we’re concrete ie Mitchell was called in to confirm this hence the semantics that came from the Roosters via their media allies.
Your stupidity exceeds your ignorance, good sir
They offered him 800k extension
He turned it down because he wanted more money
Yet you think he was a done deal and dogs thru principle for same money
Why do you think he went to tigers for 1.3... more money
Fuck your a donkey

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They offered him 800k extension
He turned it down because he wanted more money
Yet you think he was a done deal and dogs thru principle for same money
Why do you think he went to tigers for 1.3... more money
Fuck your a donkey
It’s YOU are a donkey
or
YOU’RE a donkey

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Are you serious....
So you think he was guna sign with us for same money chooks offered?
And When the tigers throwing around 1.3
Pull ya head in muppet
500k extra a season
Hahhahhahahhhahahhahaha
You're stupid. You really are.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s amazing the angst on this thread between posters about things journos have written with no shred of evidence provided to back up their stories.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not a chance-
The negotiations with Coorey were $800k-$900k agreed in principle before the “committee “shit their collective bed
Wait .. hold on. We had a deal agreed in principle for 800-900k with Mitchell? Really? Not debating it's validity, just never had seen that number before as always seemed to be reporting it as a Milliion dollar deal.

First of all, that's a pretty big difference 800 or 900k. Which one is it?

Secondly, that really makes the Tigers supposed bid of 1.3m even more ridiculous. Pretty sure within the circles of these negotiations it would've been known how much each party was offering. So the Tigers knew we were supposedly prepared to offer him 8-900k a year and they went "Ah, fuck it. Let's just pay him 400-500k more a year to make sure we get him?" If that's true, and I find it highly unlikely, the Tigers really are stupid as.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're stupid. You really are.
That esculated quickly ...

Whether Mitchell was offered the same amount as us before or after we offered them is irrelevant imo though I haven't seen any actual info saying that he was.

He's just won the premiership, flying at the Roosters though obviously can still improve. He's in a position where he can stay where he is in a killer team that's going to be fighting for the premiership every year for decades .... and he also has an offer with a rival club for the EXACT same money as the Rorters are offering (not important if they offered it later or before). This rival club is rebuilding. Outside the top 8. Years off being close to challenging for the top 4 let alone the premiership. Has a rookie coach. Lacks top top talent. But he'd go to this club for the same money?

Wasn't everyone talking about having to offer 200k more than any other club but we're apparently in a position to get him on the same money as the Rorters? Ah, because he wasn't happy at the Rorters anymore. Wanted out because the playing group / admin weren't treating him right. But they were happy to put out that they offered 800-900k to him? To save face right? Maybe ... seems a weird step to take though.

I haven't seen any article seeing that we've been offering him lower than a mill. I've seen indirect comments about the Dogs not wanting to offer over a mill and talking about Mitchell asking too much. Now if we had an offer accepted, why would these artiles come out?

Now, if you say they're bullshit articles then all the information that's being fed to us is bullshit. The reality is that we don't know anything. Why make it out that we do?

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That esculated quickly ...

Whether Mitchell was offered the same amount as us before or after we offered them is irrelevant imo though I haven't seen any actual info saying that he was.

He's just won the premiership, flying at the Roosters though obviously can still improve. He's in a position where he can stay where he is in a killer team that's going to be fighting for the premiership every year for decades .... and he also has an offer with a rival club for the EXACT same money as the Rorters are offering (not important if they offered it later or before). This rival club is rebuilding. Outside the top 8. Years off being close to challenging for the top 4 let alone the premiership. Has a rookie coach. Lacks top top talent. But he'd go to this club for the same money?

Wasn't everyone talking about having to offer 200k more than any other club but we're apparently in a position to get him on the same money as the Rorters? Ah, because he wasn't happy at the Rorters anymore. Wanted out because the playing group / admin weren't treating him right. But they were happy to put out that they offered 800-900k to him? To save face right? Maybe ... seems a weird step to take though.

I haven't seen any article seeing that we've been offering him lower than a mill. I've seen indirect comments about the Dogs not wanting to offer over a mill and talking about Mitchell asking too much. Now if we had an offer accepted, why would these artiles come out?

Now, if you say they're bullshit articles then all the information that's being fed to us is bullshit. The reality is that we don't know anything. Why make it out that we do?
Don’t talk sense mate
It’s not wanted around here

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
@coach

To me, that suggests more that "players/the team" have issues with HIM/his attitude/opinion of self, not the other way around...