Radical left and their bullshit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have no idea WTF is going on but you blokes are fucking funny!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Better doing it in a fake reality than in actual reality.. They don’t worry about shooting people..it’s a fantasy game for goodness sake!!!
According to experts.
Because I laugh at the murder scenes in horror movies I am prone to becoming a mass murderer!

I wonder what influenced mass murder before horror movies?
Please don't say books.
Back then most people were poor,stupid and illiterate.

Banned
Reaction score
According to experts.
Because I laugh at the murder scenes in horror movies I am prone to becoming a mass murderer!

Please don't say books.
Apparently society is motivation enough to drive all and sundry crazy enough to at times do/say irrational things...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
But I'd be "hating" on whites, which is what they love to hate lol
Its ok to hate on racis....... I mean whites.

If you hate on blacks, thats racist.
Blacks aren't particularly good at speaking up and defending themselves, so self hating soy boys must stick up for them.

Nothing racist about any of that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Only one way to find out, and what's the worse that can happen?
It is superelliot after all!
Probably spill his seeds like he drops balls, so you would be perfectly safe!
oy.... Adam Elliott phobia is not cool in this day and age.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
According to experts.

Please don't say books.
religious leaders and leaders in general definitely were the major influence in mass murder because they wanted more power and they used religion/national pride as a tool

but if you are talking about personal mass murder then I think unstable people with psychological damage or a lack of empathy become mass murderers, for example ivan milat

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
According to experts.

Please don't say books.
Some people just have it in em..anything can set em off.. Shit a love story could set someone on a murderous rampage because it reminded them of a break up with their girlfriend or boyfriend..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
See the left will say video games don’t cause violence right. But so many times are there articles where they say specific games cause whitw supremcy and breed radical Nazis lol. I mean that’s the same shit as sayin video games cause violence only saying it differently.
Man if cnn got footage of me playing grand theft auto as a kid on ps2 they would have definitely labelled me a nazi in the making who would go on a murderous spree with a tank and cheat codes that would keep me alive forever.
Lol..but yeah.. It’s true.. I loved shooting stuff up in games..knifing guys and breaking necks..because I knew it wasn’t real..there would be no repercussions of it..and like you said..cheat codes brilliant..there’s no threat to your life either.. I wouldn’t even contemplate that stuff in real life..I’d more likely cry and run before anything starts..I reckon if a person is going to be a mass murderer anything could set em off..heck they might not get enough red jelly beans in a packet they buy..