Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My prediction is lattrell wont see out his next contract,the scrutiny and pressure of being the clubs marquee player will be too much for him I suspect

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s the word or news of the day
1.3m over 4 years
Since he’s not coming to us, I hope it pans out this way.

That is, the Rorters, Souffs, Mexicans, Dragqueens, Donks, Peptides all miss out ;)

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And in eight days, while we fall/fool around, looks like Tigers do a Bradbury. Well played them. Another "lucky" team who can work a deal out.
So would u pay 1.3 mil for him?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the Tigers sign Mitchell. It will fuck their salary cap up big time.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I hope the Tigers sign Mitchell. It will fuck their salary cap up big time.
It depends on the amount. If it's the rumoured (?) 1.3m I keep seeing then I'd agree with that. If they're able to get him for 1m tho they'll be fine - which is very possible with how the situation has gone down.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With all due respect we need a seasoned half around the club now that Foran is back in rehab... Sezer happens to be that and his x bulldog so he mught fit the bill.

Im all for giving our young halves the year to grow and see what the future holds but truth is they need to learn from a pro on field. If its a one year deal then why bloody not.
It won’t be for a year
He’s not that stupid nor are we that shrewd

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So Roosters pull offer and every club don’t want him

Roosters offer him 600k and re sign him

Nick owns the NRL
Considering that there is a fair few clubs who will have plenty of cap space for 2021 onwards, there is much more to all of this than what we know.

You would think clubs would be all over Latrell, but there must be much more to it than his asking price.

Sue

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Considering that there is a fair few clubs who will have plenty of cap space for 2021 onwards, there is much more to all of this than what we know.

You would think clubs would be all over Latrell, but there must be much more to it than his asking price.

Since Mario Tartak has been "advising" Latrell, the NRL has ordered all 16 NRL clubs not to have any dealings with Tartak.

Add to that, no club or business would want the headaches and hassle of Mundine, I agree there is alot more to all this

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Since Mario Tartak has been "advising" Latrell, the NRL has ordered all 16 NRL clubs not to have any dealings with Tartak.

Add to that, no club or business would want the headaches and hassle of Mundine, I agree there is alot more to all this
Sex tapes?

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@ sweetfa would you still sign him on that money
Coz that’s what we would of had to offer
Not a chance-
The negotiations with Coorey were $800k-$900k agreed in principle before the “committee “shit their collective bed

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not a chance-
The negotiations with Coorey were $800k-$900k agreed in principle before the “committee “shit their collective bed
Bullshit
Chooks offered 800k to stay and he thought that was no where near enough
Your trying to say he accepted 800-900k in principle from us
Leave for same money
Fuck you talk shit
Absolute garbage

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
bullshit? do you know more than anyone else?
Well considering he said chooks offer of 800k wasn’t enough
Why would you think he would leave and sign with us for same money.......?
Not rocket science....

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bullshit
Chooks offered 800k to stay and he thought that was no where near enough
Your trying to say he accepted 800-900k in principle from us
Leave for same money
Fuck you talk shit
Absolute garbage
The Roosters played hard ball with their 650k offer. They offered 800k way too late and Latrell had already made up his mind. 800k is more then a fair offer. I don't think Latrell was upset with that offer but the previous one and how long they tried playing hard ball.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Roosters played hard ball with their 650k offer. They offered 800k way too late and Latrell had already made up his mind. 800k if a fair offer. I don't think Latrell was upset with that offer but the previous one and how long they tried playing hard ball.
So ur say8mg he accepted same money from us as Chooks offered to leave and come to us for same money?