BBQ Carnivore - Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you live in a bubble (which I used to) you’d think japs are healthy coz they’re either fully vegan or those people who only eat fish meat and the rest veggies. On the contrary they love their red meat which is why they’re such a healthy race. Also they have some of the beat quality red meat in the world. And then add in their top notch alcohol which still doesn’t make sense to me that asians can drink or brew alcohol. It just doesn’t seem natural lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
If you live in a bubble (which I used to) you’d think japs are healthy coz they’re either fully vegan or those people who only eat fish meat and the rest veggies. On the contrary they love their red meat which is why they’re such a healthy race. Also they have some of the beat quality red meat in the world. And then add in their top notch alcohol which still doesn’t make sense to me that asians can drink or brew alcohol. It just doesn’t seem natural lol.
Do I have to go on lile a broken record about how shit alcohol is for human consumption.

Alcohol is a good surface cleaner.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kobe Wagyu meat awesome!
Hibiki range is bloody awesome too

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Keep that knowledge to yourself thanks hahaha.
This world is so backwards.

Theres muslims out there who don't mind drinking alcohol.

Then you have infidels like me hissing at muslims for consuming alcohol!

If anyone dares to say muslims don't drink alcohol, then I'll have to break you the sad news that you've been living under a rock, in a dark cave, which hasn't seen the light of day in over 100 years!

Banned
Reaction score
1274 JYN = $17AUD for those curious.
Buys you top row, one in from the left!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just had this bro
View attachment 11909
View attachment 11910
Fuck me dead kill me now I've never had a fucking an erection under my belt when I've eaten before
Is this that the Japanese restaurant at Parramatta on Anthony Kemps old property?

Ive eaten at that one.
Thought it was a bit over priced?

The highlight for me was eating in the same building where NSW servicemen last had a backbone to conspire and overthrow the government!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this that the Japanese restaurant at Parramatta on Anthony Kemps old property?

Ive eaten at that one.
Thought it was a bit over priced?

The highlight for me was eating in the same building where NSW servicemen last had a backbone to conspire and overthrow the government!
Osaka

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Koreans love their meat too bro, much respect to them!