who's still avaiable for 2021

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
If the Dogs dont nab atleast 10 players from that list i will be protesting out infront of the leagues club
Well with only 10 on the roster for 2021, we do need 10 of em.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having a go at Staggs (if available), Vunivalu, To'o or Katoa from the sharks for a bit of strike out wide. A few lesser-known players that piqued my interest were Izaia Perese and Ilikena Vudogo (both backs recruited by the Broncs from union, and Asu Kepaoa from the Roosters.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
2 will do. May as well grab paps too

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow... people are so clueless

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Kyle Laybutt should be cheap enough for us? Half and centre in QCup.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wait a minute!?! There’s still players available? I thought they all signed with clubs on the 1st of November.
I know what a shock!! I thought the board were sitting on there hands doing nothing.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I can’t believe there’s still players available after the frenzy of signings taken place since Nov 1.
I know. The board should be booted out for not making impulsive decisions to please the fans... said no sane fan ever.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oates keeps signing short term deals with the Broncos because he really wants to stay but they have salary cap problems trying to retain all their talent.
Alex Johnston was injured all season and wasn't fit enough to play Fullback when he returned so they put him on the Wing (probably his best position anyways). I actually rate him but he's a bit injury prone.
Wouldn't mind getting Welch, Lomax and Frizell (if we miss out on Thompson) tbh.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nobody. Just milk 2020 for the year it is and wait for mid year signings.

Its a year where half the squad and coach have something to prove.

Would be stupid to go out and buy someone for the sake of it when we still don't know which positions cant be field from within.

One thing we seriously need to be chasing though is a prop more than anything considering Tolman is gone next yr. Taukieho should probably be at the top of the list...

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nobody. Just milk 2020 for the year it is and wait for mid year signings.

Its a year where half the squad and coach have something to prove.

Would be stupid to go out and buy someone for the sake of it when we still don't know which positions cant be field from within.

One thing we seriously need to be chasing though is a prop more than anything considering Tolman is gone next yr. Taukieho should probably be at the top of the list...
I'd say we need two Props if Tolman is moving on. Napa isn't a starter for me. I'd personally keep Tolman for one to two seasons after 2021 but I'm not going to be upset if he's moved on. Taukeiaho and Flegler (there is also Fa'asuamaleaui - Storm Prop coming through, who I missed in the list I posted before) would be ideal. I don't see us getting Taukeiaho (or anyone really) if we're not prepared to pay for him. I think Taukeiaho's on a smaller deal at the moment but you'd think the Roosters will try and upgrade him.

axeman23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'd say we need two Props if Tolman is moving on. Napa isn't a starter for me. I'd personally keep Tolman for one to two seasons after 2021 but I'm not going to be upset if he's moved on. Taukeiaho and Flegler (there is also Fa'asuamaleaui - Storm Prop coming through, who I missed in the list I posted before) would be ideal. I don't see us getting Taukeiaho (or anyone really) if we're not prepared to pay for him. I think Taukeiaho's on a smaller deal at the moment but you'd think the Roosters will try and upgrade him.
I like Flegler a lot too, but from listening to interviews with him/his family/the club, it sounds like he's REALLY comfortable at the Broncs and has no active interest in leaving.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here:
Keep breeding the youngsters goods one are coming along well.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
3 Good buys for our team taking into account cost:
Croft or Townsend (to partner Lewis)
Fifita (man beast with massive future, if your paying a million, this guy will earn it)
Lomax

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
3 Good buys for our team taking into account cost:
Croft or Townsend (to partner Lewis)
Fifita (man beast with massive future, if your paying a million, this guy will earn it)
Lomax
Lomax (with Latrell out of the picture...), Taukeiaho, Grant, Winger/Halfback is what I'm hoping. If I had to give a name for Winger/Halfback probably Vunivalu and Townsend.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should go all out for channel Harris tevita, what a player ...
CHT
Lomax (with Latrell out of the picture...), Taukeiaho, Grant, Winger/Halfback is what I'm hoping. If I had to give a name for Winger/Halfback probably Vunivalu and Townsend.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should go all out for channel Harris tevita, what a player ...
CHT
I rate him. Green has one more year left and Nikorima joined them last season (considering how CHT was playing I didn't really understand it). He's not going to get much game time next season.

Also Lachlan Lam at the Roosters. He's behind Keary and Flanagan now (was Cronk before) and they have Sam Walker coming through.

Those two are the younger talents that I've seen play that I rate the most if we went down that path. I'd probably still rather stick with Lewis and Wakeham.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I rate him. Green has one more year left and Nikorima joined them last season (considering how CHT was playing I didn't really understand it). He's not going to get much game time next season.

Also Lachlan Lam at the Roosters. He's behind Keary and Flanagan now (was Cronk before) and they have Sam Walker coming through.

Those two are the younger talents that I've seen play that I rate the most if we went down that path. I'd probably still rather stick with Lewis and Wakeham.
I'm very surprised Lam didn't leave to Wigan warriors. His dad is there and his mate Hastings

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm very surprised Lam didn't leave to Wigan warriors. His dad is there and his mate Hastings
He does need to get out of reserve grade. I think he deserves to too (to get out). Even for a NRL team.