Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dogs in the hunt for CJ MUNDINE

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is simply just incorrect.

We had last for a long period of the year.

People Forget this due to the last month or 5 weeks of footy
Apologies your right, but a lot of our position was due to a couple of bad losses early when we had poor defence and a lot of the time we were at the bottom but not alone it shows how close it is and how important defence is!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
This and lattrell should put to bed that anthony is helping the club

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Apologies your right, but a lot of our position was due to a couple of bad losses early when we had poor defence and a lot of the time we were at the bottom but not alone it shows how close it is and how important defence is!
We had the second worst for and against mate.

We were at the bottom for most of the year.

We had a good run of 5 weeks at the end. People seem to remember that month rather then the 5 before it.

Though again how much of that was the pressure was off we had no chance of doing anything and fuck all expectations both for us on the field and those playing us underestimating us.

We shall see I guess though to me this season coming won’t be much different. People can say it will and we showed something at the end. That’s wonderful. We showed utter shit for most of the year.

Our roster hasn’t changed anywhere near sufficiently I mean our best addition is a fringe backrower and our second biggest hype is lichaa is gone...

Not all but some other teams have recruited very well and also get injured stars back or players that missed long periods that should influence those tight losses or wine we might of scraped.

Injuries will occur and can effect this for teams though sadly so far the worst effected is us with Foran who was vital for us. Not exactly shocking he’s out again though it’s just the reality.

Im not trying to be negative Nancy.

Just being honest and unfortunately I see far to many people accepting where we are because they feel that last month of football means something. I look at the 5/6 months of football as spoon worthy and second worst for and against at end of year even after a few wins along with losing Foran for the year really (will come back and be injured within weeks) more of a educated expectation for 2020.

That’s without getting into who’s signed where to improve them or who’s returning from missing significant time.

Last edited:

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This and lattrell should put to bed that anthony is helping the club
Mundine tells lantrell if he wants to join souths on big money, let me talk to the bulldogs first.
I did it with SBW, I can do the same for you.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We had the second worst for and against mate.

We were at the bottom for most of the year.

We had a good run of 5 weeks at the end. People seem to remember that month rather then the 5 before it.

Though again how much of that was the pressure was off we had no chance of doing anything and fuck all expectations both for us on the field and those playing us underestimating us.

We shall see I guess though to me this season coming won’t be much different. People can say it will and we showed something at the end. That’s wonderful. We showed utter shit for most of the year.

Our roster hasn’t changed anywhere near sufficiently I mean our best addition is a fringe backrower and our second biggest hype is lichaa is gone...

Not all but some other teams have recruited very well and also get injured stars back or players that missed long periods that should influence those tight losses or wine we might of scraped.

Injuries will occur and can effect this for teams though sadly so far the worst effected is us with Foran who was vital for us. Not exactly shocking he’s out again though it’s just the reality.

Im not trying to be negative Nancy.

Just being honest and unfortunately I see far to many people accepting where we are because they feel that last month of football means something. I look at the 5/6 months of football as spoon worthy and second worst for and against at end of year even after a few wins along with losing Foran for the year really (will come back and be injured within weeks) more of a educated expectation for 2020.

That’s without getting into who’s signed where to improve them or who’s returning from missing significant time.
You're not being a negative nancy.

You are being a whinging little bitch along with the other handful of babies on here.

When the new mob came in they made it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR to all its members and the entire country that we had massive cap constraints up until the season ending 2020, and that we had pretty much a clean slate for 2021 onwards.

Which part do you not understand?

You gonna join that other mob labelling the current board as corrupt now?

The 2021 season has a long way to go, and believe it or not the 2020 season comes and has to play out first before the 2021 season.

The club made it clear and we all knew and know.

Get a grip of yourself

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score

You are being a whinging little bitch along with the other handful of babies on here.

When the new mob came in they made it ABSOLUTELY CLEAR to all its members and the entire country that we had massive cap constraints up until the season ending 2020, and that we had pretty much a clean slate for 2021 onwards.

The 2021 season has a long way to go, and believe it or not the 2020 season comes and has to play out first before the 2021 season.

Get a grip of yourself
Wtf are you on about? Where did I say they are corrupt? Where did I say it has anything to do with 2020 cap shit? I’m stating facts. Don’t make shit up and have a rant of nonsense.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another club get their target lol, oh dear .

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
when mundine is advising latrell mitchel to chase the big dollars, that should be enough warning to everyone to stay clear of anything involving mundine, past experiences
is a good reminder

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Who was it that posted Mundine was helping us?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Cj is one OG niggah!!!!!!!!!!

When tf is the new gta coming out?????
Fkn tell me about it. If rumours are true, they have combined all the previous cities in one game (Los Santos, Liberty City, Vegas, San Francisco and Miami) hence why it's taking so long.

That would be a epic game!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fkn tell me about it. If rumours are true, they have combined all the previous cities in one game (Los Santos, Liberty City, Vegas, San Francisco and Miami) hence why it's taking so long.

That would be a epic game!
farrrrrrrrrk that would be epic!!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Get a grip of yourself
The way I see it, we eat shit in 2020 so we can eat honey in 2021.

As long as we don't finish with the spoon AND improve in all aspects (attack, defence, coaching plays and tactics, game/time/bench management) that's enough for me for 2020 ONLY.

2021 we should load up on quality players and won't accept another season out of the finals.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
farrrrrrrrrk that would be epic!!
Damn right! Hope the rumours are true.

PS other rumours are London, Sydney and Tokyo.

Wouldn't mind Sydney or even Mexico or Russia

Banned
Reaction score
The way I see it, we eat shit in 2020 so we can eat honey in 2021.

As long as we don't finish with the spoon AND improve in all aspects (attack, defence, coaching plays and tactics, game/time/bench management) that's enough for me for 2020 ONLY.

2021 we should load up on quality players and won't accept another season out of the finals.
Honey or toast?
I suspect honey may be asking too much with our current coach, yet hope to be proven wrong.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Honey or toast?
I suspect honey may be asking too much with our current coach, yet hope to be proven wrong.
I'm exactly like you, I'm not Pays biggest fan and I don't see him as our long term coach BUT will gladly put my hand up proudly like a man and admit I was wrong, and still be happy about it lol

Hence why I don't mind over-spending (to an acceptable extent) on a heavy-duty marque signing IF he can attract better players to support him.

Problem with pay I can only see him as a man manager and not a head coach, again I'm hope I'm wrong.