Radical left and their bullshit

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@PowerfulWhaman and @Memberberries

So let me get this straight..you two are bitching about your bitches being bitches.. So it begs the question.. who are the bitches now? Bahahaha

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So let me get this straight..you two are bitching about your bitches being bitches.. So it begs the question.. who are the bitches now? Bahahaha
Learn the context. We were discussing. Bitching and discussing are two different things much like how racism and discrimination of a religion are two different things, both are discriminations but sub groups that seperate themselves. You’re not going to say ,for example, “I hate you christians” is a racist attack because Christianity is a religion not a race. It’s just like with bitching and discussing, both involve talking and offering opinions and whatnot, just bitching gets nowhere with no conclusions or no answers and it keeps fucking going, a discussion offers logic and facts with a conclusion in this case comparing females to training bitches (female dogs)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Learn the context. We were discussing. Bitching and discussing are two different things much like how racism and discrimination of a religion are two different things, both are discriminations but sub groups that seperate themselves. You’re not going to say ,for example, “I hate you christians” is a racist attack because Christianity is a religion not a race. It’s just like with bitching and discussing, both involve talking and offering opinions and whatnot, just bitching gets nowhere with no conclusions or no answers and it keeps fucking going, a discussion offers logic and facts with a conclusion in this case comparing females to training bitches (female dogs)
Pfft..you just sound like a bitch trying to justify your bitching..

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Now that is being bitchy... bahahaha..
No seriously with that line you should apply for a job as a morning breakfast host on mainstream television!

Do you also laugh at your own lame jokes like Andrew O’Keefe, while ridiculing Mark Latham when he has a valid point?

If so you’ve got the job!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pfft..you just sound like a bitch trying to justify your bitching..
I’m just sticking to the factual meanings of the words thank you veryyyyyyy much. We don’t get to make up what words mean according to our individual minds.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Aww it’s a shame it was so crowded. Will you try again tonight? I guess it’s likely to be just as crowded.

Haha so you’re in my neighbourhood!

Were the meatballs good?

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No seriously with that line you should apply for a job as a morning breakfast host on mainstream television!

Do you also laugh at your own lame jokes like Andrew O’Keefe, while ridiculing Mark Latham when he has a valid point?

If so you’ve got the job!
I’ll take the pay packet..

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Aww it’s a shame it was so crowded. Will you try again tonight? I guess it’s likely to be just as crowded.

We’re tge meatballs good?
I have no idea what you are talking about..but I do like meatballs!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Were the meatballs good?
Wtf are you on about lol.
I don’t think mr95 is in that meatball neighbourhood bro, he’s mentioned his love for vagina here multiple times

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about lol.
I don’t think mr95 is in that meatball neighbourhood bro, he’s mentioned his love for vagina here multiple times
Ok babe, I’ll pick you up at 8.... make sure to wear your loose fitting pants. The sausage is delicious.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok babe, I’ll pick you up at 8.... make sure to wear your loose fitting pants. The sausage is delicious.
I usually go along with homo jokes but honestly this is that line I don’t cross hahaha. Something about “the sausage is delicious” sounds to authentic to be a joke lol

Banned
Reaction score
I usually go along with homo jokes but honestly this is that line I don’t cross hahaha. Something about “the sausage is delicious” sounds to authentic to be a joke lol
Only one way to find out, and what's the worse that can happen?
It is superelliot after all!
Probably spill his seeds like he drops balls, so you would be perfectly safe!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What an absolute fucking douchenozzle!
Better to enable fucktards have a virtual space to enact their fantasies, than not and they seek to do so in reality!
Can’t even anymore

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Better doing it in a fake reality than in actual reality.. They don’t worry about shooting people..it’s a fantasy game for goodness sake!!!
See the left will say video games don’t cause violence right. But so many times are there articles where they say specific games cause whitw supremcy and breed radical Nazis lol. I mean that’s the same shit as sayin video games cause violence only saying it differently.
Man if cnn got footage of me playing grand theft auto as a kid on ps2 they would have definitely labelled me a nazi in the making who would go on a murderous spree with a tank and cheat codes that would keep me alive forever.