• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The pulled bit, it’s confusing
They offered him a 800k extension
Then told pulled the offer few days later
Had a meeting with Trent Robinson and they said the offer is no longer available
Nothing, zilch , zero
What part is confusing?

The__GM

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I agree with all that besides Elliott off the books. At least a bench spot for Elliott.
Yeah I’m probably more harsh on Elliot but I do have a soft spot for him. He gives it his all but I’m pretty sure he’s on $200k more than he should be.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you believe the luck of the rorters.

Chuck out the best centre in the game, top pointscorer.

The keenest club who really showed the most interest inexplicably drop off. No other club looks like they're stepping up.

So the rorters still re-sign him after he shops himself around and his manager, whoever he is, totally fails him.

Empowers Uncle Nick and man there's no stopping that club from total domination.

Unbelievablely lucky club.
Mate any one or any club who is ruthless, and unscrupulous enough, and has the media on their side to cover up for them will always be lucky.

xreedmatic

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah I’m probably more harsh on Elliot but I do have a soft spot for him. He gives it his all but I’m pretty sure he’s on $200k more than he should be.
Is your name Ian Schubert?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They offered him a 800k extension
Then told pulled the offer few days later
Had a meeting with Trent Robinson and they said the offer is no longer available
Nothing, zilch , zero
What part is confusing?
Nothings confusing but you mentioning the Roosters even offering Latrell 800k, more then he's worth, is going against your point of not wanting to sign him - a club that doesn't sign/resign players on overs making an exception for a talented Centre, I wonder why? You missed the point obviously. I'm not going to spell out every comment/message. If you don't have the brain capacity to comprehend then that's on you.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So media says iur club said no to Latrell.. Thread Closed?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters pulled the contract, what part of this don’t u get
Their golden boy Fittler has already come out trying to convince him to re-sign for unders to stay with the Roosters. They're playing hard ball trying to teach him a lesson. They're gonna make it impossible for any team to sign him for 2020 by wanting to be compensated for who knows what amount ON TOP of the MIL a season Mitchell is seeking directly. Don't be surprised if the Roosters suddenly change their mind and reinstate the offer and extend him for 800K a season. They're doing a good job scaring potential suitors away.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yup, and look at his stats with and without Luke keary next to him
Chalk and cheese
Link? I'd love to see the stats you saw that factored when Keary did and didnt play

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogs = Titans V2.0
A lot of clubs are in a similar position - the lower down the food chain the more clubs you have to compete with when signing talent. Titans have it the worst tho. Wooden spoon favourites and location since they're at best fourth string to QLD talent and no one from Sydney or New Zealand wants to go there.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His a head case,
Mentally weak, cant take criticism
1mil a season is your elite players, in key positions
Not a centre that drifts in and out of games, has a hand full of good games and year
He takes a run, gets tackled, whinges whines and shoves coz he got tackled, stands up plays the ball, makes sure his shirt is pulled down over his guts, walks back to line with his back to opposition after every run
No urgency
That is not a million dollar player
There’s a reason we pulled pins, chooks pulled pins and only 1-2 genuine contenders for him
He be lucky to have 1 rep jersey next year
That is not a million dollar player, million dollar players should walk into rep teams
Drifts in & out of games????
He scored 19 tries in a team that includes Tedesco, Tupou Manu & B Morris & leading points scorer 273 points to boot.
Dally M Centre of the Year
Played for NSW & selected for the Kangaroos.
The reason the Club pulled the pin is INDECISION. Several board/committee members of our Club were dead keen on signing Mitchell but the nervous Nannies succumbing to the media untruths dictated by the Roosters. The vilification of Mitchell is disgraceful & embarrassing.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His a head case,
Mentally weak, cant take criticism
1mil a season is your elite players, in key positions
Not a centre that drifts in and out of games, has a hand full of good games and year
He takes a run, gets tackled, whinges whines and shoves coz he got tackled, stands up plays the ball, makes sure his shirt is pulled down over his guts, walks back to line with his back to opposition after every run
No urgency
That is not a million dollar player
There’s a reason we pulled pins, chooks pulled pins and only 1-2 genuine contenders for him
He be lucky to have 1 rep jersey next year
That is not a million dollar player, million dollar players should walk into rep teams
He scored 19 tries in a team that includes Tedesco, Tupou Manu & B Morris & leading points scorer 273 points to boot.
The reason the Club pulled the pin is INDECISION. Several board/committee members of our Club were dead keen on signing Mitchell but the nervous Nancies succumbed to the media untruths dictated by the Roosters. The vilification of Mitchell is disgraceful & embarrassing.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The reason the Club pulled the pin is INDECISION. Several board/committee members of our Club were dead keen on signing Mitchell but the nervous Nancies succumbed to the media untruths dictated by the Roosters. The vilification of Mitchell is disgraceful & embarrassing.
Our club is fucken weak these days, unacceptable