Poll: Will the bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

Will the Bulldogs make a big signing in the next 12 months?

• Yes

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 63 59.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When i say big name, im talking marquee status
e.g Latrell mitchell.
We need at least 1 big name, will we make one?
If not then bye bye board

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
They will but it looks like they've missed out on the most ideal one. I still can't believe it so I'm not giving up until his future is sorted.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our team will see an upgrade to the quality of the roster. It might not be based on a single, drastically overpaid player. But it's going to improve.

Why in God's name do we need to repeat threads that are virtually identical to one that is still active.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
When i say big name, im talking marquee status
e.g Latrell mitchell.
We need at least 1 big name, will we make one?
If not then bye bye board

Sheer stupidity.
Board election is in February, two year term.
Your question says ‘next 12 months’.
Let’s say your prediction of doom happens
(I don’t believe it will).
You say ‘bye bye board’.
With 15 months to run on their term.
You’re clearly the brains of the operation...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
@AlzzBulldog when are the protest rally’s outside Bulldogs HQ that you promised happening?

Board elections aren’t far off surely it’s time for you to act as you said you would. Better yet - there’s still time left for you to form your own rebel ticket to take down Anderson and co yourself!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think they will be but I don’t think they need too. The club is investing in long term with the development of juniors that’s where all the clubs who win titles have the majority of the success. Yeah I’m going to be patient and not jump of that cliff yet because we won’t sign Latrell

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@AlzzBulldog when are the protest rally’s outside Bulldogs HQ that you promised happening?

Board elections aren’t far off surely it’s time for you to act as you said you would. Better yet - there’s still time left for you to form your own rebel ticket to take down Anderson and co yourself!
Stfu lynn

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our horse has already bolted into obscurity, leaving us with naught but shyte reserve graders to pick from.
Stop complementing Holland

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t think they will be but I don’t think they need too. The club is investing in long term with the development of juniors that’s where all the clubs who win titles have the majority of the success. Yeah I’m going to be patient and not jump of that cliff yet because we won’t sign Latrell
yeah the roosters invested in their juniors with Cronk, Tedesco, Keary, Crichton, Morris, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.