Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Is Latrell worth $1 Million?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think he will stay for sure. Robbo or Uncle Nick will mend the bridges and put the $800k offer back on the table and he will sign it.
Plus the 200k under the table
Smoke and Mirrors

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’ve read 65 pages of people bagging the shit out of him and now the club say they aren’t interested in him people blow up. You’ve gotta love the kennel
I ain't blowing up. I never wanted him in the first place. The ones blowing up are the ones that wanted him even for the ridiculous amount he seems to be commanding.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thing that shits me is that we only need this **** to win us 6 close games and it would have been the difference of finals and sweet Caroline
Well done
Looking forward to watching the finals again with zero interest

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs: the only club happy to pay $1.2M for Kieran Foran, or $800k for Eastwood to play reggies, or $1M combined across MBye and James Graham to play at other clubs, but scoff at $1M per year for one of the best young up and coming rep players.
Yeah, because the last lot of retards that ran the place made those stupid signings. You want the trend to continue? Fuck Latrell, he ain't worth the 1 mil yet and neither were the previous players mentioned.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thing that shits me is that we only need this **** to win us 6 close games and it would have been the difference of finals and sweet Caroline
Well done
Looking forward to watching the finals again with zero interest
Spot on

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you not understand that in order to get the best players in the game you have to pay top dollar
It literally happens in every sport, how much you wanna fucken pay 400k ya muppet
Bro, he ain’t worth the price tag. I was ecstatic at first when I first learnt he was on our radar but the more this goes on, the more toxic he seems to be. I agree however on paying overs for some talent, but not him. He’ll destroy the club I reckon. Couldn’t give a shit about him and his family blah blah blah stories. Not many clubs are budging at his price too. It looks like it’s all in limbo atm.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I ain't blowing up. I never wanted him in the first place. The ones blowing up are the ones that wanted him even for the ridiculous amount he seems to be commanding.
You know what? I don't think people are that pissed we missed Latrell I think they just want something other than stock standard signings and bad news re injuries from the one world class player(when fit) we have.
It's like getting socks and jocks for X-mass when you really have been looking forward to the new X-box.
PS- How you travelling? hope all ok.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bro, he ain’t worth the price tag. I was ecstatic at first when I first learnt he was on our radar but the more this goes on, the more toxic he seems to be. I agree however on paying overs for some talent, but not him. He’ll destroy the club I reckon. Couldn’t give a shit about him and his family blah blah blah stories. Not many clubs are budging at his price too. It looks like it’s all in limbo atm.
Can you name me one player off contract that you think is worth 700k that you'd sign for 1m?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So the Bulldogs have officially ruled themselves out from signing Latrell Mitchell.
He won’t be at the Dogs. Hill has spoken.
Where the fuck will he end up ?
Surely not at the Roosters ?
English Super League, he might get his 1 mil over there :laughing:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can someone honestly tell me why we can’t sign any “talent” for next year?? Why does the club keep saying we will be in the market to buy “talent” in 2021 but not in 2020? Like my maths is pretty good and I am not blind- our roster is bog average. We should have plenty of cap space and millions to spend next year. Why aren’t we actively looking for talent for 2020?? I reckon the club could have comfortably signed Latrell for 1 mill next year
Because we don't have a heap of money for 2020, the pockets won't be so tight come 2021 though were we can be more active.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he will stay for sure. Robbo or Uncle Nick will mend the bridges and put the $800k offer back on the table and he will sign it.
I think he's done there. They've treated him like trash since he was free to negotiate and even during last season and he's had enough. The smear campaign they've run against him has burnt any bridges there were to be potentially mended.

It's the Tigers or Cowboys at this stage, unless another team that said they weren't interested actually signs him, which wouldn't surprise me.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
No one comes to mind. But what’s your point?
We ain't signing any top players for value. Any top players we're linked to we're going to be paying that extra premium and a lot of people with your thought process will say it's too much so we'll never sign anyone. Latrell made the most sense and it looks like we're missing out on him.